Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1533606 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Bekeee:
Hello all, please I would appreciate your kind advice. I was recently denied the b1b2 category visa purpose was to attend a conference. applied as single, no travel history and also stated I had a relative in the US. I intend to reapply but I need to be guided properly, how soon can I reapply in this case,moreso what corrections should be made do I still use same purpose conference or simply put visit will they contradict each other please help.thanks
You should hold on a bit and is any agent involved?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Bekeee(f): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
seyewest:
You should hold on a bit and is any agent involved?

like how long do I need to hold on..yes an agent is involved.
thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 12:16am On Aug 01, 2016
Bekeee:

like how long do I need to hold on..yes an agent is involved.
thanks
I guess right... wait a bit and get all of your info from the agent and go through the forum very well.. Hopefully the agent did not damage your profile and reputation.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by 9jaStar: 1:51am On Aug 01, 2016
glokayjy:

@seyewest in summary, in 2008 I gave birth for my bf who at dat time wasn't ready to get married. Then I did a passport in 2012 in my fathers name, since I wasn't married yet but only have a child. when I applied for US visa in july2013 in d form where they ask are u married I said yes and filled anoda persons name that doesn't tally with my surname cos on my passport its my maiden name that's on it. And den in dec 2013 I got married to my baby father and we applied last month as a family. But I'm still using same passport which still has my maiden name but this time my hubbys name and kids name are also same except for my passport. So on the day of the interview d question was asked if I was married before and details of the person. In this case I'm not married to dat person but to my original hubby and we have our MC and order documents. What do I need to do for future applications in order to rectify dis blunder.

You don sh!t for church be that o.
Here's the thing. You already claimed to have been married before. The way I see it, you're in a catch 22 situation and you got two options

1. Confess to your misrepresentation with an honest promise not to do it again and put yourself at the VO's mercy
2. Find a way to legitimise your previous lies by getting 'divorce papers' from your non existent 'ex husband'

My very strong advice would be Option 1, because as you can see, the other is actually a no-brainer. As long as your husband was not part of the original deception, I see no reason why he should not be eligible for a visa. But he would still need to qualify. Your underage children would qualify if he qualifies.
As for you? Matter get k-leg

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by 9jaStar: 1:52am On Aug 01, 2016
oyinlola1982:
PLEASE HOUSE I APPLIED TO U.S VIST 20014 BUT I GAVE IT TO AGENT TO FILLED IT FOR ME SINE THAT TIME THE AGENT REFUSE TO GIVE ME THE INFORMATION TO ME PLEASE IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN RETRIEVE MY DATA.PLEASE HOUSE HELP THANKS

You no pay am complete?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Bekeee(f): 6:47am On Aug 01, 2016
seyewest:
I guess right... wait a bit and get all of your info from the agent and go through the forum very well.. Hopefully the agent did not damage my profile and reputation.
yes, I have all of my info from him, I don't think he caused any damage to my reputation. we were two he processed for and for same purpose i.e. conference, she filed as married and also have travel history, she was given. please advice thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OgaTheTop2: 9:44am On Aug 01, 2016
Was at GTB this morning to make visa application payment. Was initially told 49,600. I was surprised when the cashier said the amount has increased to 53,600 shocked

This is not funny.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 01, 2016
OgaTheTop2:
Was at GTB this morning to make visa application payment. Was initially told 49,600. I was surprised when the cashier said the amount has increased to 53,600 shocked

This is not funny.
I remember when it was 16k
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by iyaaliyah: 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
Yassss!!!! I can log in. I forgot my password.

Goodafternoon.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Fishout(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
mamateniola1:
Yes. Same way you will fill for visiting visa. Na same category of B1/B2 visa them dey.

thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Fishout(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
mamateniola1:
Yes. Same way you will fill for visiting visa. Na same category of B1/B2 visa them dey.

thanks .l appreciate ur contribution
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Kbuddie: 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
OgaTheTop2:

This is not funny.

Simply put "dollar ti won"
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by mamateniola1: 1:22am On Aug 02, 2016
Share your transcript. So the sabi sisters n brothers here can direct you accordingly. It might be more than your marital status and travel history. Singles get visas everyday and peeps wif no travel history too and I also think cases are different.

Bekeee:

yes, I have all of my info from him, I don't think he caused any damage to my reputation. we were two he processed for and for same purpose i.e. conference, she filed as married and also have travel history, she was given. please advice thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Heyofrizzle(m): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2016
Kbuddie:

Simply put "dollar ti won"

" dollar ti won" grin grin grin
"Sai baba"
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by boluoyinbo: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2016
Hello Guys, i have a Question to ask, my points are itemized below

1 My father is a citizen of US, lives in Texas

2 He is sending me a letter of invitation

3 I am married with 3 kids

4 I work with the Federal Government of Nigeria ( UNILAG)

5 I would like to travel to the states during my leave in December

What are my chances of getting a visa to the United State of America
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
boluoyinbo:
Hello Guys, i have a Question to ask, my points are itemized below

1 My father is a citizen of US, lives in Texas

2 He is sending me a letter of invitation

3 I am married with 3 kids

4 I work with the Federal Government of Nigeria ( UNILAG)

5 I would like to travel to the states during my leave in December

What are my chances of getting a visa to the United State of America

1. Good, but somehow comes with some disadvantages for you in this regard likewise advantages too

2. Not necessarily necessary, it will 99% of the time not be needed.

3. Great tie and an advantage. Sorry, how old are you if I may ask?

4. Great one there too! How many years of service and at what grade level now?

5. You are entitled to that. Alone? Any previous travel history?

Only your exact entire circumstances and the VO can decide that....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by boluoyinbo: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
1 I am 31 years old

2 No previous Traveling History
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by boluoyinbo: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
1 I am 31 years old
2 No Previous Traveling History
3 I have being in the Federal Civil Service since 2012.
4 I am in level 9 (Senior Executive Officer)
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by DmayG1: 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
Good day house I apply for b1/b2 with my mum to visit my uncle whc is my mum nephew, our interview is this Friday 5th Aug, I'll like to know if I need any other docs aside from the normal ones... 1) Am a graduate and work with mum's company whc deals majorly in transportation, general contracts and merchandise (2) am single but will be getting marry in November and will like to do some shopping in us for my wedding, some said I should indicate during the interview while some said I shouldn't (3) Is it advisable to go along with wedding IV or I shouldn't? Your experience and contribution will be highly needed here.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
DmayG1:
Good day house I apply for b1/b2 with my mum to visit my uncle whc is my mum nephew, our interview is this Friday 5th Aug, I'll like to know if I need any other docs aside from the normal ones... 1) Am a graduate and work with mum's company whc deals majorly in transportation, general contracts and merchandise (2) am single but will be getting marry in November and will like to do some shopping in us for my wedding, some said I should indicate during the interview while some said I shouldn't (3) Is it advisable to go along with wedding IV or I shouldn't? Your experience and contribution will be highly needed here.
How much do you earn? Have you traveled out of the country before? who is sponsoring your trip? How long will you be in U.S for?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by siina(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
DmayG1:
"do some shopping in the us for the wedding" , that story is too frequent, I doubt if VO are not tired of hearing that
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by DmayG1: 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
seyewest:
How much do you earn? Have you traveled out of the country before? who is sponsoring your trip? How long will you be in U.S for?
..... I earn 200k with zero travel experience, tho traveling with my mum who has been to Jerusalem before but didnt indicate in DS-160 , sponsoring myself while dad is sponsoring mum has one of her birthday gift, will be visiting for 2weeks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by DmayG1: 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
siina:
"do some shopping in the us for the wedding" , that story is too frequent, I doubt if VO are not tired of hearing that
thanks for the response, tho shopping isnt the main reason we are going, kindly help out do u suggest we should mention abt my wedding coming up in noverber cos that's only the strong tie i AV at the moment to return back.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by siina(m): 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
DmayG1:
thanks for the response, tho shopping isnt the main reason we are going, kindly help out do u suggest we should mention abt my wedding coming up in noverber cos that's only the strong tie i AV at the moment to return back.
lol....am just saying my mind ni o, am not an expert on visa issue. The gurus will soon attend to you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by DmayG1: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
siina:
lol....am just saying my mind ni o, am not an expert on visa issue. The gurus will soon attend to you
Your response is really appreciated...... Gurus in the house pls reason my mata cos na Friday 5th and today na Tuesday.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by DmayG1: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
DmayG1:
Your response is really appreciated...... Gurus in the house pls reason my mata cos na Friday 5th and today na Tuesday.
gurus in the house kindly help your boi Friday is fast approaching.... Well i wouldn't mind one on one training before Friday with any volunteer guru's in the house, Biko make una help ur boi.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
DmayG1:
You can shop anywhere in the world... The thing is it's better for you to travel for sightseeing and tourism than shopping (Tourism is inclusive of shopping,sightseeing etc) also it's normal for you to want to take a trip with mom as it's a unique experience and you can afford it.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Bekeee(f): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
mamateniola1:
Share your transcript. So the sabi sisters n brothers here can direct you accordingly. It might be more than your marital status and travel history. Singles get visas everyday and peeps wif no travel history too and I also think cases are different.

thanks.pls see below my transcript
me: good morning
Vo: good morning please may I have your passport
me: yes please(passed it over)
VO:where are you going to in the united States
me: Florida
VO: and why are you going to the US?
me: to attend mentioned the conference
Vo: where do you work
me: mentioned
VO: what is your position at your work place
VO: what are your duties
VO:have you ever travelled
me:no
Vo: are you married
me: no ( types and says unfortunately you are not qualified for the visa at this time)
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by DmayG1: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
seyewest:
You can shop anywhere in the world... The thing is it's better for you to travel for sightseeing and tourism than shopping (Tourism is inclusive of shopping,sightseeing etc) also it's normal for you to want to take a trip with mom as it's a unique experience and you can afford it.
thanks so much.... Should I still indicate am getting marry in November and go along with few VI or I shouldn't mention it...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
DmayG1:
thanks so much.... Should I still indicate am getting marry in November and go along with few VI or I shouldn't mention it...
remember it's not Marriage until you're married but you can inform them.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by milkydaddy(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
boluoyinbo:
1 I am 31 years old
3 n 4 are greatz n bt 1 n 2 though

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by milkydaddy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
boluoyinbo:
1 I am 31 years old
3 n 4 are great,bt 1 n 2 though

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.