Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1534798 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2016
ayoleyi:

Its just the word Annotation
No issues
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ayoleyi(f): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
OmoBendel24:

No issues

Ok, thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by oyinlola1982: 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
PLEASE HOUSE I APPLIED TO U.S VIST 20014 BUT I GAVE IT TO AGENT TO FILLED IT FOR ME SINE THAT TIME THE AGENT REFUSE TO GIVE ME THE INFORMATION TO ME PLEASE IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN RETRIEVE MY DATA.PLEASE HOUSE HELP THANKS
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Cos he has been giving 'agenty' advice since and we been shooting it down and now this newbie comes along and una de hail am cheesy
wetin man no go hear for US Visit.... @LadyG carry on ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by tzetzefly(m): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
ayoleyi:
Good morning house, I am back again. got my passport yesterday and i noticed ANNOTATION written below the visa page. Please what does it mean?

Congratulations! It means you will and have to visit Minnesota in company of your MD.

OmoBendel24:

No issues

LadyGuinivere:

Anotation with what or just the word?
If its the latter then its ok.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by frankloloko: 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hello house thanks for all your response to my previous post . Please apart from the Fake Dubal exit and entry stamp on my passport . The agent also told me that I can't get a visa without bin married . When the vo asked me about my marital status I told her I was married and I have two kids . I called the agent to explain because he is far older than me . I still respect him ' He said I can still use to marriage certificate again and I am still single . Can I face ban with that ? I have declared my passport missing today . Please house what should I do ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 2:13am On Jul 28, 2016
tzetzefly:

Congratulations! It means you will and have to visit Minnesota in company of your MD.

Every visa has the word 'Annotation ' on it.
That is where an anotation is placed if need be. If they do, they inscribe something like ' must travel in the company of abc'. I have seen such a scenario.
On the left side of every visa, beside the picture, yul see
Entries
M (for multiple) then
Annotation
Blank (this is there they type any specific anotation)
If its blank then its cool.I cropped mine and attached

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 2:21am On Jul 28, 2016
frankloloko:
Hello house thanks for all your response to my previous post . Please apart from the Fake Dubal exit and entry stamp on my passport . The agent also told me that I can't get a visa without bin married . When the vo asked me about my marital status I told her I was married and I have two kids . I called the agent to explain because he is far older than me . I still respect him ' He said I can still use to marriage certificate again and I am still single . Can I face ban with that ? I have declared my passport missing today . Please house what should I do ?
Sir. Please re read the advice given to you before. And then re read your question. Which different advice are you expecting?
Ok.let me re say it.If you lied before, don't lie again. Despite the lies of before you were still refused, yet you still place your trust in this guy?! Who have you seen on this thread say they checked his documents? Nobody.
Search for 9jastar 's posts. A single lady with no travel history got a visa.
With all due respect, you do not need us or anybody to tell you to be honest in your application. Go thru this thread and avail yourself of the truth
Yes u can be banned and refused for misrepresentation.
Declaring your passport missing does nothing because they have your details and finger print on the system. You will only further complicate your matter

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 6:40am On Jul 28, 2016
oyinlola1982:
PLEASE HOUSE I APPLIED TO U.S VIST 20014 BUT I GAVE IT TO AGENT TO FILLED IT FOR ME SINE THAT TIME THE AGENT REFUSE TO GIVE ME THE INFORMATION TO ME PLEASE IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN RETRIEVE MY DATA.PLEASE HOUSE HELP THANKS

Why you no pay the guy finish? grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 6:43am On Jul 28, 2016
frankloloko:

Guy!!!! There is something called BIOMETRICS! If you like, change your name hair skin color add weight grow tall they have all your records!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 28, 2016
frankloloko:

Why do people think that being married is going to get them a visa? Plenty of unmarried people get the visa and plenty of married people do not. As it has been mentioned time and time again we look at the totality of an individual's personal circumstances when assessing their ties.

It only takes one lie to damage all of your credibility.

No matter how qualified you may actually be, your reputation is now forever tarnished by this lie and a fake Dubai stamp (both of which we record in our systems).

This is why we urge people to be honest. You might not qualify under the constraints of U.S. immigration law for the visa during this application, but at least if you are honest about it you stand a decent chance in the future. Once you lose your credibility, though, you can never get it back.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by keni: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2016
LagosNIV:

Why do people think that being married is going to get them a visa? Plenty of unmarried people get the visa and plenty of married people do not. As it has been mentioned time and time again we look at the totality of an individual's personal circumstances when assessing their ties.

It only takes one lie to damage all of your credibility.

No matter how qualified you may actually be, your reputation is now forever tarnished by this lie and a fake Dubai stamp (both of which we record in our systems).

This is why we urge people to be honest. You might not qualify under the constraints of U.S. immigration law for the visa during this application, but at least if you are honest about it you stand a decent chance in the future. Once you lose your credibility, though, you can never get it back.

Phew!!!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by frankloloko: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2016
nefertitiram,lagosNiv,ladyguinivere it's not my fault I believe I have learnt my lessons I m am from a Christian background we don't lie but the agent told me that was the only way out after I have paid a hug sum of money ' I want to apply next year please should I let them know I was never married ??its complicating how can I present myself as a single man again or write a letter letting them know what happened ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by tzetzefly(m): 10:57am On Jul 28, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Every visa has the word 'Annotation ' on it.
That is where an anotation is placed if need be. If they do, they inscribe something like ' must travel in the company of abc'. I have seen such a scenario.
On the left side of every visa, beside the picture, yul see
Entries
M (for multiple) then
Annotation
Blank (this is there they type any specific anotation)
If its blank then its cool.I cropped mine and attached

But she still has to visit the States or Minnesota in company of her MD as the case may be.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Burger01(m): 11:56am On Jul 28, 2016
frankloloko:

nefertitiram,lagosNiv,ladyguinivere it's not my fault I believe I have learnt my lessons I m am from a Christian background we don't lie but the agent told me that was the only way out after I have paid a hug sum of money ' I want to apply next year please should I let them know I was never married ??its complicating how can I present myself as a single man again or write a letter letting them know what happened ?

Ogbeni, your case is getting 'k-leg' by the days smiley
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sugah: 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
tzetzefly:

But she still has to visit the States or Minnesota in company of her MD as the case may be.

No she doesn't have to. People make plans and change plans as needs be. If her boss decides to go to Maine instead of MN, she goes where he goes.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TheCongo2: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
A friend of mine has paid his visa processing fee at the bank today. How can he schedule his interview appointment given that this payment hadn't posted on his online profile?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by frankloloko: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
Oga burger01 is not what you think . You don't know what I am feeling right now , all the gurus in the house ' please don't get tired of me . Remember I went to immigration office yesterday to declare my passport missing . The man in-charge was a very close friend to my dad . I told him the whole truth . How the agent got the fake Dubai exit and entry stamp for me . He agreed to help me but this afternoon I got a call he is asking me if I want to change my previous datas on the passport ' Please what can I do ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by amalab30(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
frankloloko:
Oga burger01 is not what you think . You don't know what I am feeling right now , all the gurus in the house ' please don't get tired of me . Remember I went to immigration office yesterday to declare my passport missing . The man in-charge was a very close friend to my dad . I told him the whole truth . How the agent got the fake Dubai exit and entry stamp for me . He agreed to help me but this afternoon I got a call he is asking me if I want to change my previous datas on the passport ' Please what can I do ?

We're not gonna get tired of you, please don't get tired of hearing and applying the truth where and when it applies.

The truth is the gurus you've come to have asked that you come plain at you next interview, they ask that you do not lie, they advised and preached against misrepresentation(s).

I remember, even the VO commented on this your matter, it has numerous implications and the outcome will be sour.

You want to change your biodata, Okay if that appeases the gods inside of you. No problem. But please for the sakes of yourself and intending travellers as well as yo future wife and children, DON'T DO IT. Schedule a interview again, whether your passport is missing or not th embassy ha your previous DS160 details and we'll as your biometrics (your five fingers have b scanned), your face and all. Please do not allow any being tempt you to change the details on your PP.

You're not only going to waste your time and money, you're also gonna lose your integrity totally, It is better to be delayed than to be forgotten. My 12 kobo. God bless you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Burger01(m): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
frankloloko:
I am sorry. I am very ineligible cheesy to advice you proper proper on this matter. He don pass my power. What I can say is you just have to come clean if you need a chance to travel to the states in the future, because you are already profiled in their database sad
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by worry359(m): 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Burger01:
I am sorry. I am very ineligible cheesy to advice you proper prosper on this matter. He don pass my power. What I can say is you just have to come clean if you need a chance to travel to the states in the future, because you are already profiled in their database sad

Exact truth.
Turn up with new facts and face a ban.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Burger01(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
worry359:

Exact truth.
Turn up with new facts and face a ban.
O ti su mi o.. Phew! smiley
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by frankloloko: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
amalab30 , burgar01 nice one . I will follow your instruction I want to come out clean . The mistaken has bin done ' with my new passport I will present everything to the vo as it's . Should I write a letter letting them know it's was an agent that filled the form not me ? Can that help me ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by keni: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
frankloloko:
amalab30 , burgar01 nice one . I will follow your instruction I want to come out clean . The mistaken has bin done ' with my new passport I will present everything to the vo as it's . Should I write a letter letting them know it's was an agent that filled the form not me ? Can that help me ?
When u are ready for another interview just get there tell the truth and face the consequence, telling the truth doesnt guarantee u a visa but at least you have cleared your conscience try to go back and digest the VO's comment.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Burger01(m): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
keni:

When u are ready for another interview just get there tell the truth and face the consequence, telling the truth doesnt guarantee u a visa but at least you have cleared your conscience try to go back and digest the VO's comment.
Chikena! Olympus won't fall if he says the truth smiley
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
oyinlola1982:
Did he use your email to apply or not?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
frankloloko:
Bros forget about traveling to U.S in the next 5 yrs and also don't bring Christianity into this... You lied and that's a sin.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
@frankloloko Bro this is the issue on ground... I see no reason to change your passport... can you wait for it to expire and also don't apply for U.S Visa till it expire and when you finally get a another one.. Tell them the truth..The truth will start with your DS160 form to the interview. Maybe you should travel to other countries before the passport expire... I know you won't die if you don't travel to the U.S because you're still alive... Don't do anything rash at the moment.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
@Frank
quote me. If you go with that your new passport. I give u a 100 percent chance that you will NOT get a visa.
Why are you here sounding helpless and continue wth the cycle of lies? I await your transcript
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by tzetzefly(m): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
sugah:

No she doesn't have to. People make plans and change plans as needs be. If her boss decides to go to Maine instead of MN, she goes where he goes.

Once again, go through my reply and this time around, quite slowly smiley.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TheCongo2: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
LadyGuinivere , worry359 , or any guru in the house, a friend of mine has paid his visa processing fee at the bank today. How can he schedule his interview appointment given that this payment hadn't posted on his online profile?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Fishout(m): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pls d houset,l want u to enlight me on this issue,last yr l applied for visiting visa through agent which was denied.NOW,from d experienced l have gather here,l want to re-apply by myself with difference address sent to me by my friend.i dont know d conseqence of changing address and others detail will has on another new one l want to do. Second.CAN l look for any conference that is based on my field and apply. Pls l need ur good advice!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71