Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1534318 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
daddiesfood:
please why i am after this is because i have another interview on Monday and i know he may ask the same question because he told me if i got the question i will go with my visa but if i fail it, my condition will remain the same.... please send me your phone no as to call you ... help please

You have booked another Interview grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

This your wicked laughter ehhh undecided grin
Irris gerrin too much

That VO is just the worst, and the guy still hasn't figured out what the VO meant and he booked another interview(his 3rd one on Monday) grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by borlajih(m): 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
Can anyone pls tell me the hope to get a B1/B2 Visa....my brother is going las vegas to attend 2017 USA open this april. So he want to know his chances of getting the visa. He has his invitation already and sponsorer backup documents
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TWoods(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
borlajih:
Can anyone pls tell me the hope to get a B1/B2 Visa....my brother is going las vegas to attend 2017 USA open this april. So he want to know his chances of getting the visa. He has his invitation already and sponsorer backup documents

What US Open?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TWoods(m): 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
daddiesfood:
please why i am after this is because i have another interview on Monday and i know he may ask the same question because he told me if i got the question i will go with my visa but if i fail it, my condition will remain the same.... please send me your phone no as to call you ... help please

You are the only person who can answer the question.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TWoods(m): 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
Classified60:

Oh ladyGuinivere it's, not easy to accept defeat just like that.. So much has been spent for the cofference registration and some other things to a week hotel booking which cost almost $1200 for few days and you think he should just let go of the conference which is starting 17th.. He has nothing to hide and i believe he is going to get it this time around.. All he needs is to explain himself real good and sound interesting to the VO. Thanks for your kind word.

I think the US consulate warns you not to make plans until you have a visa in hand.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by borlajih(m): 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
US open is like olympic games....it's open for all athletes to perticipates, but the one my brother is going for is karate
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TWoods(m): 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
borlajih:
US open is like olympic games....it's open for all athletes to perticipates, but the one my brother is going for is karate

Your brother should be prepared to answer why this specific event will be of benefit to him in Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by def111(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

Please re read your question slowly. The question is directed at you right? What has changed since your last application?
Only you know that. I can give you a hint. You know what ties are right? Good. So if you were denied for lack of ties, then which ties have you acquired since then?
Also, please don't spam the thread....

please if someone was denial because of been single. the VO shake her head like no no no and denial the person. what do you think he should do to reapply again ?. would it be nice if he added the VO rule out is case for been single.
thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TWoods(m): 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
def111:

please if someone was denial because of been single. the VO shake her head like no no no and denial the person. what do you think he should do to reapply again ?. would it be nice if he added the VO rule out is case for been single.
thank you

He should save his money and not reapply anytime soon.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Burger01(m): 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

Harsh ke?! I'm tripping for the guy. He's saying what I'm tired of saying
Most Nigerians never self evaluate objectively. That's why an unemployed, unmarried, virgin traveller will ask for his chances.
Most Nigerians place a premium on grace when they are misrepresenting. That's why folks lie and then drag God's name in their poo.
Most Nigerians do not like to hear the truth. That's why somebody that was denied will look for justification to reapply within a week.
Finally, most Nigerians have a 'control, fraud' button. That's why you would use a phrase like 'package'
Most Nigerians are research lazy and indolent. That's why somebody would still be asking about iv letter and another replying that it needs to be typed. shocked
@TW please more grease...
Lol cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Burger01(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
smiley
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
MsTiitii:

That VO is just the worst, and the guy still hasn't figured out what the VO meant and he booked another interview(his 3rd one on Monday) grin grin
My dear. This 50 something k comes easily to some folks...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
Here hot today oh! grin Shuuuu?!!! Many many "jaguda" as well as many many "olodo rabata" don join we midst hia oh.... It is well! lipsrsealed See questions! See answers! Watagwan inna we city?

N.B. too; why are people not even bold to ask questions for themselves instead of for 'friends, enemies, brothers, sisters, well wishers, village people and all'? undecided

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Burger01(m): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
def111:

thank you
This simply means that 'that someone' doesn't have enough ties to compel him to return home including being unmarried. So, let 'that someone' improve on his ties like getting married, good income, children, traveling history.. smiley
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
def111:

thank you
Do I think he should reapply?
No
If a Guy was denied cos he isn't married, that's the vos reason and its within his powers and within reason. So why would the guy reapply when that has not changed?
Reapplying soon shows the person no just get handwork and can afford the time to faff around in lagos/abuja embssy week after week.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by worry357: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

Do I think he should reapply?
No
If a Guy was denied cos he isn't married, that's the vos reason and its within his powers and within reason. So why would the guy reapply when that has not changed?
Reapplying soon shows the person no just get handwork and can afford the time to faff around in lagos/abuja embssy week after week.

Also shows the person has money to throw away!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
TWoods:

What US Open?

It's a popular Tennis Tournament
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TWoods(m): 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
MsTiitii:

It's a popular Tennis Tournament

I'm very much aware of that considering the tournament holds about an hour from my home, every September, and i have actually attended the last 2-3 years.

I asked the question because he mentioned the venue as Las Vegas and the date as April - apparently he was referring to the US Open for Karate - which i was not aware of.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
TWoods:

I'm very much aware of that considering the tournament holds about an hour from my home, every September, and i have actually attended the last 2-3 years.

I asked the question because he mentioned the venue as Las Vegas and the date as April - apparently he was referring to the US Open for Karate - which i was not aware of.

Haaaa Noooo This US open is different from the Grand Slam in Flushing, this like a sporting event for Karate.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TWoods(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
seyewest:

Haaaa Noooo This US open is different from the Grand Slam in Flushing, this like a sporting event for Karate.

Apparently you don't read either... see the post you quoted again.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
TWoods:

Apparently you don't read either... see the post you quoted again.

oh just did...okay now my bad
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by worry357: 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
This

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by borlajih(m): 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
If check google it will bring out the dat and venue for you....just type usa karate open 2017 the tournaments holds between April 12-16
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by worry357: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
borlajih:
If check google it will bring out the dat and venue for you....just type usa karate open 2017 the tournaments holds between April 12-16

Or you could read the post above. grin grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
worry357:

Or you could read the post above. grin grin

WOrry357=tWOods

Alter ego tinz grin grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by slenderBeam1: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
A Guy just got a visit visa to the U.S together with his wife... They wish to stay beyond.... please, how does he go about finally staying there... the person they are visiting doesnt do any runs pertaining to travelling
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Damilare5882(m): 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
slenderBeam1:
A Guy just got a visit visa to the U.S together with his wife... They wish to stay beyond.... please, how does he go about finally staying there... the person they are visiting doesnt do any runs pertaining to travelling
you at the guy aabi ..don't lie oooo...remember that all liars shall go to hell fire grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by constance234: 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
slenderBeam1:
Even those with PR, now feel like their legal status aint enough. lol
Its pretty tough here now, and that route will not be viable at this moment. Too many raids and random screening.
Tell the 'Guy' to return home after his visit,and keep his travel history clean o.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ibrocoast: 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
Have you ever think about this? How about if he was not given the opportinity to express himself...would he pick up a fight stating "HEAR ME I WILL SMASH YOU IF U DNT LISTEN TO ME"? Within a blink of an eye its almost 365days.. If he think he will surely be listened to, let him go ahead. FAKATI
Classified60:

Oh ladyGuinivere it's, not easy to accept defeat just like that.. So much has been spent for the cofference registration and some other things to a week hotel booking which cost almost $1200 for few days and you think he should just let go of the conference which is starting 17th.. He has nothing to hide and i believe he is going to get it this time around.. All he needs is to explain himself real good and sound interesting to the VO. Thanks for your kind word.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by slenderBeam1: 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
constance234:

Even those with PR, now feel like their legal status aint enough. lol
Its pretty tough here now, and that route will not be viable at this moment. Too many raids and random screening.
Tell the 'Guy' to return home after his visit,and keep his travel history clean o.
Thank you....the person they are visiting has even warned them of any "runs"
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by slenderBeam1: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
Damilare5882:
you at the guy aabi ..don't lie oooo...remember that all liars shall go to hell fire grin
NO!....An uncle

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.