Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1538116 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ugomnaanny: 6:07am On Apr 07, 2017
Why is it that VO dont issue single people visas? For the fact one isn't married or doesn't have travel history doesn't mean one is travelling to your country to abscond, when I have my finances and a good paying job here. If am not given an opportunity to visit how then can I have travel history? most countries do use travel history as an edge to granting one visa. Was DENIED an Australian visa yesterday reason because I don't have a travel history and family ties (its well). Since my leave is still very far, would give America a try. If dem give me, fine, if dem no give me , fine. when I marry born, I go try again.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by shotuns: 6:43am On Apr 07, 2017
Hi Sister! I really feel and understand you, it is really sad and heart aching experiencing this kinda situation on the bases of ties and travel history. I really wish there are better ways to actually figure out those with genuine traveling purposes from those that will constitute nuisance in other man's land..
However, 1. Can you please give a guide on how you went for your Australian tourist visa?
2. Did you have a face to face interview ?
3. And what are the documents requested for?
Thank you.

ugomnaanny:
Why is it that VO dont issue single people visas? For the fact one isn't married or doesn't have travel history doesn't mean one is travelling to your country to abscond, when I have my finances and a good paying job here. If am not given an opportunity to visit how then can I have travel history? most countries do use travel history as an edge to granting one visa. Was DENIED an Australian visa yesterday reason because I don't have a travel history and family ties (its well). Since my leave is still very far, would give America a try. If dem give me, fine, if dem no give me , fine. when I marry born, I go try again.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 8:34am On Apr 07, 2017
shotuns:
Hi Sister! I really feel and understand you, it is really sad and heart aching experiencing this kinda situation on the bases of ties and travel history. I really wish there are better ways to actually figure out those with genuine traveling purposes from those that will constitute nuisance in other man's land..
However, 1. Can you please give a guide on how you went for your Australian tourist visa?
2. Did you have a face to face interview ?
3. And what are the documents requested for?
Thank you.

Why do we have a problem understanding the concept of 'apprioprateness' in Nigeria. How good does it sound asking about australian visa matters on the US thread? Is tht not the meaanng of derailing?
Some other user will now see the reply and assume it refers to what he needs for us visa. Pls either pm or go to the proper thread.
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ugomnaanny: 9:16am On Apr 07, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

Why do we have a problem understanding the concept of 'apprioprateness' in Nigeria. How good does it sound asking about australian visa matters on the US thread? Is tht not the meaanng of derailing?
Some other user will now see the reply and assume it refers to what he needs for us visa. Pls either pm or go to the proper thread.
Thank you
so sorry for posting at the section. I only wrote what's on my mind because I intend applying for a US visa n I need advice from here.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by buchhogonzalez(m): 9:38am On Apr 07, 2017
Good day nairalanders. I have been following this thread diligently for a while now. Some weeks back I went for my interview. I have never travelled, virgin passport. The VO just asked about my job, what are d challenges on my job, if I'm married etc, in less than 3 mins it was over, to the Glory of God it was approved. I planned travelling this month for my uncle's wedding anniversary, but my leave request was denied because some colleagues were transferred leaving my branch with few hands. That means I won't be able to go for the event. However u intend travelling as soon as we get new hands and my leave approved. Would I encounter any challenge(s)? Is it going to be a problem?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by shotuns: 9:58am On Apr 07, 2017
@LadyGuiniverse, it wasn't intentional to derail the group and it wasn't about having problem understanding whatever concept you called it. I just realised that after posting it and wish I could remove the post. So my appology to the house.
Peace to the house!!!

LadyGuinivere:

Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ugomnaanny: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2017
buchhogonzalez:
Good day nairalanders. I have been following this thread diligently for a while now. Some weeks back I went for my interview. I have never travelled, virgin passport. The VO just asked about my job, what are d challenges on my job, if I'm married etc, in less than 3 mins it was over, to the Glory of God it was approved. I planned travelling this month for my uncle's wedding anniversary, but my leave request was denied because some colleagues were transferred leaving my branch with few hands. That means I won't be able to go for the event. However u intend travelling as soon as we get new hands and my leave approved. Would I encounter any challenge(s)? Is it going to be a problem?
congrats, what was your answer when d VO asked if you are married?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 10:33am On Apr 07, 2017
ugomnaanny:
so sorry for posting at the section. I only wrote what's on my mind because I intend applying for a US visa n I need advice from here.
All is well.
As you can see from the transcript abi storry after your post, single people get visas. Just go through the thread and honestly sef evaluate. IF you were aa 3rd party and you went through your ds 160, do you think the person would say 'ah this fellow will liklely return'?
The answer will guide you whether you should apply
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beehandz(m): 10:47am On Apr 07, 2017
seyewest:

Can you share your wife transcript here because there's little we can say if we don't know why she was denied in the first place.
done dat somewhere on this page. will look for it
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ziego(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

1. The US and UK are different countries. A refusal to one country Does not mean automatic refusal to other
However, you muust convince the VO that you will return to nigeria if you are Granted visa. Sometimes , they look at previous travel history as a guide.
2. Under no circumstance however should u lie about the Refusals

Am planning visit for the first time to America on tourism bases

Please what are the processes
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by buchhogonzalez(m): 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
ugomnaanny:
congrats, what was your answer when d VO asked if you are married?

I am married. I got a toddler too.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
ziego:

Am planning visit for the first time to America on tourism bases

Please what are the processes
Read the US embassy website for the procedure
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
ugomnaanny:

Go through the thread there's so much materials to help you out.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ugomnaanny: 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hello lady g , seyewest and gurus here, since I was denied an Australian visa recently, can I still apply for a US visa? Cos time for my leave is next month.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ladylco: 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
ugomnaanny:
Hello lady g , seyewest and gurus here, since I was denied an Australian visa recently, can I still apply for a US visa? Cos time for my leave is next month.

Yes you can if you meet all the requirement
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
ugomnaanny:
Kindly read the post where I quoted you. Same page as this...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by buchhogonzalez(m): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
buchhogonzalez:

Guys please respond to me. Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
Are you lying? If no, your explanation is good enough.

buchhogonzalez:
[/b]

Guys please respond to me. Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by manigold: 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
Without intending to derail by any measure, does anyone know how and where to book for cheap flights to JFK NY, your help is deeply appreciated.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by manigold: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Can someone kindly guide me as to where to book affordable flight to JFK; twill b deeply appreciated. Been searching through previous post pls
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by manigold: 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
anyone knows where to get cheap and afford flights to JFK pls help...deeply appreciated.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
manigold:
anyone knows where to get cheap and afford flights to JFK pls help...deeply appreciated.

Please stop spamming the thread... very soon someone will provide you with some sites you can visit..
try wakanow,travelstart and google
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Farefare: 6:03am On Apr 08, 2017
Hi everyone and thanks for all your contributions on this thread. I have filled and submitted our(myself & kids) d160 forms and now trying to schedule a family appointment using Hubby's profile(he has a valid visa).Issue is he is being included in the appointment as am required to also fill his payment details. Is it advisable to just create another profile or just fill 'NIL' in the box?
NB: am trying to link ours with his so the VO knows hubby has a visa already.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 8:02am On Apr 08, 2017
Farefare:
Hi everyone and thanks for all your contributions on this thread. I have filled and submitted our(myself & kids) d160 forms and now trying to schedule a family appointment using Hubby's profile(he has a valid visa).Issue is he is being included in the appointment as am required to also fill his payment details. Is it advisable to just create another profile or just fill 'NIL' in the box?
NB: am trying to link ours with his so the VO knows hubby has a visa already.
You should create your own profile and link your children with yours no need to use your hubby profile and create unnecessary stress for yourself... When you're going for the interview hold his international passport that contains his Valid U.S Visa and show the V.O when they ask.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Farefare: 8:35am On Apr 08, 2017
seyewest:

You should create your own profile and link your children with yours no need to use your hubby profile and create unnecessary stress for yourself... When you're going for the interview hold his international passport that contains his Valid U.S Visa and show the V.O when they ask.

Many thanks @ seyewest
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Farefare: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2017
seyewest:

Am unable to create another profile. Pop up states my details exists in another profile; I've deleted details from hubby's but same feedback. Now am confused sad
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:58am On Apr 08, 2017
Farefare:

Am unable to create another profile. Pop up states my details exists in another profile; I've deleted details from hubby's but same feedback. Now am confused sad
write the US embassy they will remove your profile from your husband's profile.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Farefare: 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
seyewest:
write the US embassy they will remove your profile from your husband's profile.

Done that.thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by jarule4life: 8:06am On Apr 09, 2017
Morning house, anyone with such experience, kids had b1/b2 interview, VO said there is note on kids, was given white paper with case number and passport, said she need clarification before making decision, VO said she will call back same day or send electronic mail but did not received any call that day and later login to profile and on home page and see your passport is still with the US embassy whereas she returned it with the white paper.kindly share your experience with me if you have similar experience.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 8:08am On Apr 09, 2017
Farefare:

Done that.thanks
Don't mention
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 8:10am On Apr 09, 2017
jarule4life:
Morning house, anyone with such experience, kids had b1/b2 interview, VO said there is note on kids, was given white paper with case number and passport, said she need clarification before making decision, VO said she will call back same day or send electronic mail but did not received any call that day and later login to profile and on home page and see your passport is still with the US embassy whereas she returned it with the white paper.kindly share your experience with me if you have similar experience.
your application is in administrative processing.. you will have to wait for phone call or email

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.