Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1534007 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by meggy11: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
please guys how do I apply for US visa online? I need help guys! Help a sister out asap! Those that applied recently should help me out.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
www.google.com asap!

or

page 1 of this thread asap!

meggy11:
please guys how do I apply for US visa online? I need help guys! Help a sister out asap! Those that applied recently should help me out.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
meggy11:

This is the umpteenth we've left this information here. You are encouraged to do a little research.

Run to GTB with your 55k and data page of your passport

To schedule an appointment. Open the link below;

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-appointmentschedule.asp

Click on " Schedule Appointment"

Sign in as a "New User" then follow the instructions carefully to schedule your appointment.

You must have a DS160 confirmation number which can only be generated when you start an application. If you cannot complete the application at once, you can always save and return back to it later, but make sure you save your DS160 confirmation number; you will need it whenever you login to continue your application. Your details are saved automatically once you click on "Next"

Check the link below to start filling the application form;

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-ds160complete.asp

You'll also need to attach your passport photograph to your application and take a copy to the embassy or consulate.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
OmoBendel24:

But they have never pretended over this at all na cheesy! The extra deciphering is up to us.... I know policy inputs, advice, and statements are most likely emanating from their activities here in their climes sha. It's a give and take thing! But I like it, at least to sanitize the system while at the same time getting our people educated and sensitized (testimonies abound here), it's only the deceitful that will be bitter about this. Win win for all - us, Nigeria, the US consulate here in naija, and the US government!

They asked a guy here about using nairaland at the POE

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Demidrason:
I appeared for interview at the US consulate in Lagos, the CO detected a fake south Africa visa on my passport and ask me where I got it from and I explained without any restriction, he further ask for the contact number of the agent that did it and I said I didn't have my phone there with me, he later brought out a letter directing me to send the contact information of the agent to LagosNIV@states.gov and ticked the heading that says that my application will undergo administrative processing. Please what's the possible outcome of this and can my VISA still be approved because the CO withheld our 4passports but only 2 of it has the SA visa on it. What the minimum time the passport can be released to us and can we still make use of the passport for other countries.
NB: the visa was without my consent, the guy did it thinking it will enhance our chances of being approved for US Visa.
No abuses pls.

See matters! This is for those who keeps thinking they don't recognise fake visa and fake entry/exit stamps. Particularly those that saw the VO fiddling with that "dagbo" visa while interviewing them and returned the passport to them before making his decision. Underrate them at and to your own peril!

#BurstedWasIt

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
The guy even has the audacity to even write no abuses please!
That it wasn't without his consent.
Kai daris God o!

OmoBendel24:

See matters! This is for those who keeps thinking they don't recognise fake visa and fake entry/exit stamps. Particularly those that saw the VO fiddling with that "dagbo" visa while interviewing them and returned the passport to them before making his decision. Underrate them at and to your own peril!

#BurstedWasIt

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by constance234: 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
OmoBendel24:

#BurstedWasIt
That one is just a liar. No sane person will see that fake visa affixed to the passport and still proceed with the interview. Even if the passport was handed back to him at the gate of the embassy on interview day, first instict is always to flip the pages.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
OmoBendel24:

#BurstedWasIt

The truth is that this nonsense happen to applicant who lack knowledge and are fraudulent in nature... how can you put a fake visa on your international passport? his 3rd generation may suffer from this if he's not careful
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by lilac416(f): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hello everyone, had my interview early this month, learnt a lot on this forum. Here's my transcript

VO: Good morning
Me: Good morning
VO: Pass me your passport.
VO: Why do you want to go to Miami
Me: To attend my cousin's wedding
VO: What do you do for XYZ company
Me: I explained my job in detail
VO: Are you married? Do you have children?
Me: No i'm not married, no i don't have children
Vo: Your visa has been approved...
Me: Thank you

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ibrocoast: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
Congrats...
Is it ur first time?
Do u av travel history?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ibrocoast: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
Congrats...
Is it ur first time?
Do u av travel history?
lilac416:
Hello everyone, had my interview early this month, learnt a lot on this forum. Here's my transcript

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by def111(m): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
seyewest:

They asked a guy here about using nairaland at the POE

wait oh, sha Na Abujaniv or Lagosniv go tell them for POE about nairaland... spy don full nairaland, friendly enemy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
def111:

wait oh, sha Na AbujaVO or Lagosniv go tell them for POE about nairaland... spy don full nairaland, friendly enemy
This is not spying as far as I'm concerned... Nairaland is an open forum which means anybody can get info or add to info here so what's stop the U.S embassy staff from doing that?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beautyaddy: 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
Very correct. And mind you a number of U.S. CBP officers are active members here on Nairaland.

seyewest:
This is not spying as far as I'm concerned... Nairaland is an open forum which means anybody can get info or add to info here so what's stop the U.S embassy staff from doing that?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
def111:

wait oh, sha Na Abujaniv or Lagosniv go tell them for POE about nairaland... spy don full nairaland, friendly enemy
Hm
Chat groups are monitored by security agents. Its a normal thing. Even our local DSS does that...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

Hm
Chat groups are monitored by security agents. Its a normal thing. Even our local DSS does that...
Yes ooooo they do
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by iyaaliyah: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2017
Happy New month, Folks. How have you all been?
Congrats to all successful visa applicants and better luck next time to the other group!!
Enjoy your weekend!

That post of a fake SA visa shocked me. Like WTH was that for And he said it wasn't with his consent?? *Apostle will hear this**
You took a passport with a visa that suddenly appeared on your passport to the embassy!!!! You are guilty bro! Lolll

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Mandex11: 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
good morning every one!!!
please i have been trying to login and it's showing me this in return although it's my 2nd attempt after applying last year Jan.

I'm trying to apply again and I can't access my account and am not a first timer.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by banks101: 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
iphiechuks:
Thank you so much and Kudos to everybody that have contributed to this.

I will give her all the points to ponder on and decide on the steps to take to see how she can remedy the situation.
I have applied twice and I don't know the exact date of birth of my parents so I don't want to quote wrongly
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by banks101: 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hello ladyG and Gurus
I have applied for b1/b2 visa by myself twice and honestly I don't know the date of birth of my mum and dad as mum is elderly while dad died when I was 3months as I am the last child while my eldest bro is 52.
My bro can only tell the year but doesn't know the accurate day and month.
I hope the VO might not see it as misrepresentation thinking that someone has been filling the form on my behalf.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by dotcomnamename: 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
banks101:
Hello ladyG and Gurus
I have applied for b1/b2 visa by myself twice and honestly I don't know the date of birth of my mum and dad as mum is elderly while dad died when I was 3months as I am the last child while my eldest bro is 52.
My bro can only tell the year but doesn't know the accurate day and month.
I hope the VO might not see it as misrepresentation thinking that someone has been filling the form on my behalf.

Thats not a problem at all. You will see two options there, one is either you write it if you know it or select ''DO NOT KNOW''. They understand that not all applicants can really know their parents date of birth.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by abujaniv: 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hello all. Apologies for barging in on your thread, but the issue of fake visas and stamps is an important one. We can not put a legitimate US visa into a passport that has counterfeit endorsements in it. Sometimes we see otherwise qualified applicants with fake stamps in their passport, and this is really unfortunate. It means that at the very least, they will have to get a new passport to be considered again for a US visa, but their credibility is irrevocably tarnished. If an applicant comes into the US Embassy/Consulate with fake or ill-got visas/stamps, the best case scenario for him/her is that they will be denied. The worst case scenario is that the applicant will be arrested on the spot, incarcerated, and hit with a lifetime ban on travel to the US.

OmoBendel24:

#BurstedWasIt

11 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by desrie: 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hello ladyG and Gurus
My wife and I applied for vacation last month but we're denied so we decided to children at Obudu and use the budgeted travel expenses to US to change my wife's car(warri women no dey carry last).We were denied cos we had no child in my own opinion cos we have good paying jobs an travel history though separately to UK and SA.The VO stressed on the child issue. During the interview I signalled wifey to disclose her 18weeks pregnancy but she didnt.
Now there is a memo in the hospital that all the senior resident doctors in a particular department should attend a 46th international conference in Chicago as a prerequisite for part 2 exam before becoming a consultant and this will be fully sponsored by the hospital through federal government.Based on my position,i will be among the attendees BUT my fear now is that my wife would have put to bed by then and if I should say I have a child won't the VO see it as misrepresentation since wifey didn't disclose her pregnancy.Should I still maintain that I have no child to avoid being perceived as misrepresentation and possible ban.help please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by dotcomnamename: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
desrie:
Hello ladyG and Gurus
My wife and I applied for vacation last month but we're denied so we decided to children at Obudu and use the budgeted travel expenses to US to change my wife's car(warri women no dey carry last).We were denied cos we had no child in my own opinion cos we have good paying jobs an travel history though separately to UK and SA.The VO stressed on the child issue. During the interview I signalled wifey to disclose her 18weeks pregnancy but she didnt.
Now there is a memo in the hospital that all the senior resident doctors in a particular department should attend a 46th international conference in Chicago as a prerequisite for part 2 exam before becoming a consultant and this will be fully sponsored by the hospital through federal government.Based on my position,i will be among the attendees BUT my fear now is that my wife would have put to bed by then and if I should say I have a child won't the VO see it as misrepresentation since wifey didn't disclose her pregnancy.Should I still maintain that I have no child to avoid being perceived as misrepresentation and possible ban.help please

Always say the truth. Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom. My friend, there is nothing so strong or safe in an emergency of life as the simple truth. I have experienced a visa application that warrants an indefinite ban but because i said the truth, it was intentionally ignored and the visa officer told me categorically that, she did that based on my honesty. That was many years ago though at walter carrington crescent in Lagos. There are some indefeasible stuffs to be honest with in visa application. Goodluck and all the best!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mandex11:
good morning every one!!!
please i have been trying to login and it's showing me this in return although it's my 2nd attempt after applying last year Jan.

I'm trying to apply again and I can't access my account and am not a first timer.
click forgot password
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
desrie:
Hello ladyG and Gurus

Please mention you have a child now. It is very a very useful tie
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
post=55162026:
Hello all. Apologies for barging in on your thread, but the issue of fake visas and stamps is an important one. We can not put a legitimate US visa into a passport that has counterfeit endorsements in it. Sometimes we see otherwise qualified applicants with fake stamps in their passport, and this is really unfortunate. It means that at the very least, they will have to get a new passport to be considered again for a US visa, but their credibility is irrevocably tarnished. If an applicant comes into the US Embassy/Consulate with fake or ill-got visas/stamps, the best case scenario for him/her is that they will be denied. The worst case scenario is that the applicant will be arrested on the spot, incarcerated, and hit with a lifetime ban on travel to the US.

Very vital information. Cannot put a legitimate visa on a passport with a fake visa.

Gbam!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
abujaniv:

GBAM
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sugah: 8:32am On Apr 02, 2017
abujaniv:

Demidrason, as you can see, you are lucky you weren't arrested on the spot. Provide the information they asked of you and be ready to face the consequences of your actions or inaction.
Good luck!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by armyofone(m): 2:58am On Apr 03, 2017
Hi Babbs,
thank you for our last discussion. Please I have an urgent question for you.

babbs45:

Dude, there's nothing wrong with the OP, visiting the SIL in Texas first before the two families travel to Disney in Orlando. Totally fine.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Pesuzok(m): 7:00am On Apr 03, 2017
nefertitiram:

Please mention you have a child now. It is very a very useful tie
Apart from being a tie, that is just the simple truth.

However, I feel the OP is concerned about his previous application that was denied. His wife was 18 months pregy and maybe the VO that interviewed them noticed it, and maybe assumed that their intention was for birthing which they did not state.

My opinion though...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Pesuzok(m): 7:01am On Apr 03, 2017
lilac416:

Can you please tell us a little about your profile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.