Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman (2175 Views)

If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... / What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House / 3 Things To Do If She Comes Over To Your House And Refuses To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by MrSocrate(m): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Dear Men (especially the Singles)

Whether you have a lady who is staying over on the regular or perhaps a few (we won’t judge), there’s something you can do to make any woman happy that you probably aren’t aware of. You might be a chivalrous gentleman, but you can always up your game. You just need to keep a few items at your place to make her stay a little more pleasant. In fact, all of this should cost no more than $20 at your local drugstore. Remember, every woman wants a man who can meet her needs, so why not start with the simple ones?

1. Toothpaste
2. Face Wash
3. Decent hairbrush
4. large and clean face mirror
5. Tissue paper
6. Good scenting Powder
7. Good scenting perfume

Read more: http://www.cheatsheet.com/gear-style/6-things-you-need-to-keep-in-your-house-for-a-woman.html/?a=viewall#ixzz3oBd6oKQE
Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lol...as a woman, i think i shud be more responsible carrying these stuffs except for a big mirror ofcurz grin
Any lady must have these stuffs in her bag at least & not asking her man to get it for her wink

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by ronald4lif(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
8. Condom. sad

4 Likes

Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
Sounds like stuff needed when you pick up a homeless woman off the streets

Just stock up on bedding. Some guys are very neglectful of this one. We wanna sleep on clean, stain-free sheets & pillows.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
I already hv all the mentioned and even more. but
#IamSingle
Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
8. Condom. sad
This one is very important. The truth hurts but that is it.
Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
Op u forgot condom

Don't u know dat condom is more important than all dese things that you mentioned?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by henribj(m): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
mtcheew... them write for anywhere say if ur babe dey come find you make she no branch market buy those things come?
Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by ronald4lif(m): 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
all4naija:
This one is very important. The truth hurts but that is it.

Undisputable truth. Only the sanctimonious would deny it.
Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by dkronicle(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Plus ur shirt
Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by luigiajah(m): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
HMM..Just passing sha
Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by MCJIKEL22(m): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
memyselfndi:
Op u forgot condom

Don't u know dat condom is more important than all dese things that you mentioned?
lol,funny girl.
Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
MCJIKEL22:
lol,funny girl.
Don't mind me dear
Am just being silly wink
Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by MCJIKEL22(m): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
memyselfndi:
Don't mind me dear

Am just being silly wink
Cheers wink!
Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by onstelly(f): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
8. Condom. sad
U try oh lmao
Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by MrSocrate(m): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Condom shocked? Chai...there is God ooooooo grin lol
very important though
onstelly:

U try oh lmao
memyselfndi:
Don't mind me dear
Am just being silly wink
Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by MrSocrate(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
you be beta pikin, take five jare grin
KashyBaby:
Lol...as a woman, i think i shud be more responsible carrying these stuffs except for a big mirror ofcurz grin
Any lady must have these stuffs in her bag at least & not asking her man to get it for her wink
Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by MrSocrate(m): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:
stain-free sheets & pillows.
like seriously na enjoyment be that one oooo, anyway na beta pikin you be grin
Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by MrSocrate(m): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
ronald4lif:
8. Condom.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] sad
Badooo... you dey here? Lol. Guys no dey smile, as in no time for second chance things cheesy
Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by grad2012(f): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
ronald4lif:
8. Condom. sad
embarassed han han shecoming to ur house must she wantto come and have sex nee.
Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
MrSocrate:
like seriously na enjoyment be that one oooo, anyway na beta pikin you be grin

Lol, I meant, we don't wanna sleep on an old girlfriend's drool & DNA. You'll be amazed by how dirty some guys are. They never wash up anything & when you pull back the covers, then you're met by a huge ass map (stain) right in the middle of the bed. Yuck!
Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by MrSocrate(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
grad2012:
Haba ! me sef dey confused but wait ooo make I check first, somebody dey knock for my door wink
Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by ronald4lif(m): 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
grad2012:

Who never can tell what she's coming for and sex is not always premeditated. So one needs to be fully equipped. Besides, my house is not some chapel where visitors come for prayers, when I'm in a closet with a babe anything can happen.
Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by ronald4lif(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
MrSocrate:
Badooo... you dey here? Lol. Guys no dey smile, as in no time for second chance things cheesy

Well, it's better to be prepared than be taken unaware. I mean why should a guy not keep packs of condom in his pad when it cost nothing and anything can happen. Even cars shouldn't be without some packs. grin
Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by MrSocrate(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, I meant, we don't wanna sleep on an old girlfriend's drool & DNA. You'll be amazed by how dirty some guys are. They never wash up anything & when you pull back the covers, then you're met by a huge ass map (stain) right in the middle of the bed. Yuck!
..... ewoooo..we (guys) don suffer for your hand ooo.... na so u dey observant reach? anyway na true talk...some guys sef na until when dey get A.P(appointment) with babe na en dem dey do small clean up kiss,
Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by grad2012(f): 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
MrSocrate:
Haba ! me sef dey confused but wait ooo make I check first, somebody dey knock for my door wink
ashewo like you embarassed
Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
MrSocrate:
..... ewoooo..we (guys) don suffer for your hand ooo.... na so u dey observant reach? anyway na true talk...some guys sef na until when dey get A.P(appointment) with babe na en dem dey do small clean up kiss,

Lol, ok. But bedding should be washed weekly, appointment or not smiley
Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by wristbangle: 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
ronald4lif:
8. Condom. sad

Baba, I no understand u again? grin

E be like say all this while, u dey pocket ur sense of humour abi?
Re: 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman by MrSocrate(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
grad2012:
ashewo like you embarassed
...Hahahahahhaahh
grin.......haba nah? hahahahhahahaa, but today na sunday na wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please CHOOSE a Val Gift For my Boo / Reasons Why Ladies Must Play Hard To Get. / Female Corper Impregnated By JS2 Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.