Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,505 members, 7,823,180 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Bringing Power And Fuel Efficiency Closer To Factory Setup Of Your Car - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bringing Power And Fuel Efficiency Closer To Factory Setup Of Your Car (18224 Views)

7 Most Common Misconceptions About Fuel Efficiency / Ways To Improve Your Car’s Fuel Efficiency / Changing Oil Filter And Fuel Filter At Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bringing Power And Fuel Efficiency Closer To Factory Setup Of Your Car by oneman11(m): 9:05am On Mar 31, 2016
uwemjack:

Still going strong at 24mpg highway with no hold ups, but 19mpg with holdup.
What I did not mention previously was that I removed the sump and cleaned as a precaution.
Thanks, I will give it a try during the next oil change schedule. Cheers
Re: Bringing Power And Fuel Efficiency Closer To Factory Setup Of Your Car by leTrizzle: 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
Was the sump cleaning before or after the flush sir?
Re: Bringing Power And Fuel Efficiency Closer To Factory Setup Of Your Car by uwemjack(m): 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
leTrizzle:
Was the sump cleaning before or after the flush sir?

After the flush during the second oil change, read my first post here.
Re: Bringing Power And Fuel Efficiency Closer To Factory Setup Of Your Car by peterjero(m): 7:49am On May 09, 2016
auhanson:

No worries bro, i first heard this from Smart Choice some months back, He actually mentioned Siena..I had to go on intensive research of these and was always knock off by some critiques, but later was convinced by some powerful testimonies just like the ones you posted out there. Also, in my own testimony-my little c180 was becoming obvious in her power and responses, so i almost got mad and was very much concern.
Infact, i went extra miles wanting to do some mods as in replacing the exhaust with that of c200, installing K & N filter , and ordering of Merceded Benz performance chip abroad-not until this process saves me all that headache. I even had to pick an ML 500 4matic, just for power and bad road, as i couldn't readily see the AMG version. Mehn! that car has great torque, non like it..absolutely no regret. Here too the economy became excellent after the flush and other clean up, its unbelievable an 8 cylinder engine in terms of economy.
Bro good morning saw your ML500 close to my house in a mechanic garage hope it's better now. You will be surprised right? I can recognised people with their cars that's my gift.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) / How To Properly Use The “baby On Board” Sign / How To Get A Driver's License?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.