Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Bomb Blast Rumour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast Rumour (922 Views)

Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast Rumour by ifymagik(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
I Stay at Nyanya I want to confirm that there was no bomb explosion. Meanwhile a friend staying at Karu just told me that it was a transformer that blew. Please stop the Rumour. I Repeat there is no Bomb blast anywhere around Nyanya. Stop creating panic. I Repet STOP. Cc MOds. Pls push to Fb to help douze the tension
Re: Bomb Blast Rumour by Otenzy(m): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Thanks for clearing this up. My peeps were getting scared.
Re: Bomb Blast Rumour by BlackrulesDworld(m): 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Bomb Blast Rumour by dunsman(f): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
op don see fool wey im wan scam. rumor koh, rumors-es ni oloshi jatijati
Re: Bomb Blast Rumour by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
a bomb blast that vibrated the the ground of my compound near check point. a bomb blast!!!! i repeat
Re: Bomb Blast Rumour by temitemi1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
Is op related to lai Mohamed
Re: Bomb Blast Rumour by 9niceguy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
And who should one believe now? God will heal our land
Re: Bomb Blast Rumour by ifymagik(m): 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
Those of you spreading the Rumour why can't u tell where it happend ? I am in position to know becos I stay in Nyanya axis
Re: Bomb Blast Rumour by blackmantis: 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
A transformer exploded at karu but is heard as far as Ado and Kurudu. With force to shake houses..... That transformer must be a ballistic weapon.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rumour by bruno419(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
op let this better be the truth else no one will ever take u serious on nairaland again....
Re: Bomb Blast Rumour by bilulu(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
op y re u lying? can't u hear sirens everywhere? d sound of transformer can't b dat loud dat even mararaba n kurudu resident heard d sound n shook their houses
Re: Bomb Blast Rumour by Ipheyemmy01(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
I pray so. But OP The sound i heard no be small thing, so tey people from Ajata, Maraba loko, Gidamangoro dey call say dem hear the sound.
Re: Bomb Blast Rumour by vladimiros: 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
[size=14pt]OP I LIVE IN KARU

THE NOISE I HEARD WAS TOO BIG TO BE TRANSFORMER[/size]
Re: Bomb Blast Rumour by hinwazaka: 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
ifymagik:
I Stay at Nyanya I want to confirm that there was no bomb explosion. Meanwhile a friend staying at Karu just told me that it was a transformer that blew. Please stop the Rumour. I Repeat there is no Bomb blast anywhere around Nyanya. Stop creating panic. I Repet STOP. Cc MOds. Pls push to Fb to help douze the tension
This ediot should be banned. He is part of the Southwest lying e-media. He has been paid to come here and deceive us about the bomb blast. A coverup has begun. God will punish the OP for his lies.
Re: Bomb Blast Rumour by ifymagik(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
hinwazaka:

This ediot should be banned. He is part of the Southwest lying e-media. He has been paid to come here and deceive us about the bomb blast. A coverup has begun. God will punish the OP for his lies.
hinwazaka:

hinwazaka:

. 1.If u say am an idiot, then I leave you to God to judge u. 2. If u say am Lying tell us where in Nyanya d bomb exploded.
Re: Bomb Blast Rumour by LastSurvivor: 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
Time will tell
Re: Bomb Blast Rumour by hinwazaka: 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
ifymagik:
. 1.If u say am an idiot, then I leave you to God to judge u. 2. If u say am Lying tell us where in Nyanya d bomb exploded.
Where in ABUJA do you live, you lying buffoon. You live in Mushin and you are telling ABUJA residents what's happening in their state of residence

(1) (Reply)

From UK Prison, Ibori Writes Touching Tribute To Alamieyeseigha / We Are National Assembly’s Driving Force - PDP / Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.