Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:38 PM

Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna (23810 Views)

93yrs Old Nigerian Sickle Cell Lady, Narrates How She Survived Against All Odds / My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? / 24-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Living With HIV Narrates How She Found Out Her Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
FincoApps:
It's not dude. It is just like saying smoking is a disease. shocked

It is a disease. Smoking is different.

Smoking is an act which leads to a disease

Homosexuality, masturbation are psychological diseases

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Touchey: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nah..... She's bisexual
Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by jmoore(m): 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
Homosexuality is insanity. Thank God you have been healed.
Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by nigeriancuban: 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
okay,goodnews for her but how does that change the price of land in real estate business?
Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Mznaett: 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mtcheeeew
Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Holuwakemmy16(f): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
Orisirisi
Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
Clearly she wasn't a lesbian as it's not an affliction that can be or needs to be cured.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101218043610AAQfdvR

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
uboma:

Any single sex school here in Nigeria are breeding places for homosexuality and lesbianism.

absolute falsehood
Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by oliidell(m): 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
MuhdG:

It is a disease, and it can be cured.
Want prove?
Re read the op's write up
It's a sexual abnormality. 'Abnormality' because heterosexuality is generally accepted as normal. More liberal minds might call it a sexual preference.

On the cure, if it is innate,I don't tink so. If on the other hand it is influenced, then it is possible.
Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
Sow an act and reap a habit. Sow a habit and reap a character. Sow a character and reap a future and a destiny..

Homosexuals and lesbians are not born but made..

Every thing God has made is pure, good and lovely...

3 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
Seun:
Unfortunately for this poor lady, it cannot be cured. Only suppressed. Scientists in the West could not find a cure, so they had to accept and embrace it. It may take 5, 50, or 500 years, but we will eventually have to do the same. Some people are bi and as such may have a "choice", though.

I agree with you.

This poor Lady is not a true Lesbian, it's clear in her story that she was coerced and used to satisfy someone else sexual urges and she partook due to the current and hopefully temporary Nigerian experience.

Nigerian are oppressing each other on a daily basis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by phreakabit(m): 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
Good thing you got CURED of that sickness!
Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by bewla(m): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Queen Amina college is notorious for lesbianism.

...Most of the girls are baaaad!

Men have been raped in that school on several occasions.
yes o way back then i think 80 them rape one shoe shiner to death no body say a word after
Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by freshcvvs: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I agree with you.

This poor Lady is not a true Lesbian, it's clear in her story that she was coerced and used to satisfy someone else sexual urges and she partook due to the current and hopefully temporary Nigerian experience.

Nigerian are oppressing each other on a daily basis.

No one was born a lesbian, its an act you learn and adapt to.

If i put 20 dogs in one cage for years, they may likely start sexing eachother, same goes with humans.

Your environment does alot to people's orientation.

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by neocortex: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Seun:
Unfortunately for this poor lady, it cannot be cured. Only suppressed. Scientists in the West could not find a cure, so they had to accept and embrace it. It may take 5, 50, or 500 years, but we will eventually have to do the same. Some people are bi and as such may have a "choice", though.

Apart from those who have genetic mixup.
If Homosexuality can be learned it can also be unlearned.

2 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by neocortex: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
uboma:

Any single sex school here in Nigeria are breeding places for homosexuality and lesbianism.

You nailed it, got forbid I let any of my children or those I have influence over
go to a boarding or single sex school.
The children go to school as innocents and return as pervert.
Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by SmartMugu: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
MuhdG:

It is a disease, and it can be cured.

Want prove?
Re read the op's write up
It can't be cured. I've messed with several lesbians. Atlanta and San Francisco in the US are the world head quarters for lesbians and gays, and they are all over the place.

I live in Atlanta. No matter what any man tries to take them away from that lifestyle, they will return to it. They even have there own groups with notable folks like judges, police folks, politicians etc that share same lifestyle.

You walk into bars here seeing girls kissing girls, guys kissing guys etc.

It's already a way of life the chronic ones can't get out of. May be those that only tried once could, but others really deep in the act simply can't be cured - unless through spiritual means, which is virtually non-existent here unlike in Nigeria were some folks claim they can cure anything.

I can count up to four girls i know that attempted to leave that lifestyle, they get often lured back in.

6 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by mrZENographer: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
Whether its a disease or not, its wrong# BY GOD.
WHY are these he-goats fighting on what is not necessary? tongue
Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Ignyte(m): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Men have been raped in that school on several occasions.

Na pple like u go know d story of d shoe maker wey those gyals rape
Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by freshcvvs: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
SmartMugu:

It can't be cured. I've messed with several lesbians. Atlanta and San Francisco in the US are the world head quarters for lesbians and gays, and they are all over the place.

I live in Atlanta. No matter what any man tries to take them away from that lifestyle, they will return to it. They even have there own groups with notable folks like judges, police folks, politicians etc that share same lifestyle.

You walk into bars here seeing girls kissing girls, guys kissing guys etc.

It's already a way of life the chronic ones can't get out of. May be those that only tried once could, but others really deep in the act simply can't be cured - unless through spiritual means, which is virtually non-existent here unlike in Nigeria were some folks claim they can cure anything.

I can count up to four girls i know that attempted to leave that lifestyle, they get often lured back in.

The environment has alot to do with it bro..

Why do we have more of them there? Because the environment is condusive and initiation ia quite easy too.

3 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by adepiero: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
Lesbianism is psychological not a disease. wonder why people say they were born that way! lies to cover the illicit act undecided

2 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Christ Ambassador is far much better. Did you know Victory Academy, Kakuri?... That school is something else, up till today.
Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by porka: 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Seun:

[size=13pt]'Dr.' Seun.

How did you examine your 'poor patient' to determine whether or not she was cured?

Is 'science' static?

Why is 'science' still trying to find a cure for cancer and HIV after several decades and billions in dollars spent on research?

Why not just 'accept' them as incurable?

Why is science trying to find a 'cure' for ageing in their journey to 'immortality'?

Why is it that they have 'given up' on behavioral modification?

Have they 'given up' on sick people who have sex with their parents too?[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by awe2015(f): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
Choi! shocked

These children are doing STRONG THINGS! shocked
Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by rakish(m): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
Seun:
She was lured into the act meaning she wasn't having that feelings frm the onset so she can forget about it. She is diff frm the type who have that feelings all through their lifes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Seun:

I hate u with perfect hatred, you have no sense, see the rubbish you posted, is it that the skul u no go they make u Dement?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
AleAirHub:

Lol. Then how about Christ Ambassador College, Sabo T. I Was Also A Student Over There. Infact We Are Born Again In That School grin grin
wow. That's my alma mata. How are the Owojaiyes, Mr Ebere, a whole bunch of people that shaped my life. We were the 10th graduands of CAC.

God bless you, I'm so happy about this
Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by baloney: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
freshcvvs:

No one was born a lesbian, its an act you learn and adapt to.

If i put 20 dogs in one cage for years, they may likely start sexing eachother, same goes with humans.

Your environment does alot to people's orientation.

Unfortunately I cannot continue to debate with you since you are now equating fellow human beings to animals. This is a shame.

I'm elated and thank God daily for raising me and growing me in an envinroment that has compassion and empathy for fellow human beings and their choice of lifestyle.

Good day.

2 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by openmine(m): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
Daninya11:
Sow an act and reap a habit. Sow a habit and reap a character. Sow a character and reap a future and a destiny..

Homosexuals and lesbians are not born but made..

Every thing God has made is pure, good and lovely...

2 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by profmallory(m): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
This is a very interesting topic.. I only got to know of how rampant lesbianism is in our society from the Late Chaz B's show. when people call in and say they used to be lesbians. In my myopic mind, I used to believe women became lesbians simply because at some time in their lives their male counterparts did not satisfy them in bed, they later found succour in other women and then became lesbians. It was not until recently that I got to learn that must women starting this act from secondary school - that was a mind blowing revelation to me.

Now my concern is this, how do we prevent our kids from falling prey to this menace. its even more worrisome cause unlike the vulnerability of girls with boys, which you as a father would hope to check by making sure no males come near your girls, this is worse, cause this is among girls. you may never know, and it may be happening right under your roof. Most people who become lesbians seem to have been from good homes, of course there would be a number who might not have come from very good homes. BUt really this menace doesn't seem to be a respecter of where you come from, nor the years and years of good home training you might have been indoctrinated in.

Please, kindly advise on the approach we parents with female wards are to adopt in the relationships with our daughters so that they would be shielded from these evil menace that has slowly crept into our society. May God keep us and our own.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Types Of Fibroid Degeneration And Why Should You Care / Swollen Testicle / 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.