Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,137 members, 7,845,780 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna (23566 Views)

93yrs Old Nigerian Sickle Cell Lady, Narrates How She Survived Against All Odds / My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? / 24-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Living With HIV Narrates How She Found Out Her Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by UyiIredia(m): 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
I can identify with her story. I used to have dreams of sleeping with guys; I'd wake up feeling like I was gay. The dreams have stopped for a few years now.
Re: Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hmmmm some months back,I was at KFC Lekki,waiting for my cousin to come pick me up since I didn't know the new house they just moved into. Beside me were about five teenagers,or may be in their early twenties. They were talkng about so many things suddenly the nairaland gist came up and I assumed they all or some were nairalanders....After much gist on what happens on nl, one of them asked; abeg,na who get that nairaland sef?
The answer wasn't what I expected as I nearly choked on the water I was drinking and they all turned to look at me
The Mr know all amongst them said, Ah! na one gay guy like that,seun. wey dey stay for UK. The guy get money o! but im wicked and stingy die! cheesy :
Seun.....Kpele cheesy

Seun:
I forgot that anyone who doesn't condemn gays is immediately labelled as gay. I'm not gay, but I think you might be gay, from your behaviour.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees / Please Help! How Can I Help Him Stop Smoking Weed? / 7 Possible Reasons Why Your Gum Bleeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.