Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her… Please Help!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her… Please Help!!!! (741 Views)

"My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old / Should A Woman Be Jailed For Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape? / I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her… Please Help!!!! by exampunch(m): 5:55am On Oct 11, 2015
I work with an Architectural/construction firm and my boss is a woman who wields influence and power in the state as she’s a permanent secretary in the ministry of lands and housing and a top member of the ruling political party
Recently her daughter came back from south Africa were she schools and we became close. most times she comes to the site I supervise cuz she also studies Architecture and her mum (who’s my boss) wants her to gain practical knowledge in the field.

She’s been making advances but I keep turning them down because I don’t want any problem with her mum or my job, last week Tuesday I got a call from a guy whom I later discovered was her boyfriend and the guy kept threatening brimstone and fire unless I stay off his girl..

On Thursday of that same last week, I was in a neighboring state supervising a project when she arrived the site very late, infact I closed the site and was making payments when she came. I was surprised so i asked her why she came and at that late hour, she said her mum asked her to come and get the site report.I was confused because usually I go back with the site report duly compiled every weekend.

Well, to cut the long story short she didn’t go back that night because it was late and we made out due to pressure I couldn’t bear ( which was the mistake I made in the first place) and even took selfies the following day before she left. I didn’t even give her the reports she came for because I had not even compiled it, so I told her to explain to her mum that I was going to call her myself.

On Wednesday this week I got a call from the office to report back and that my site engineer should take over duties from me for now. When I arrived the office, I discovered from my colleagues that she has been declared missing and that madam suspects its me.

Right now as I type this, she has been missing since Monday and my boss said that her boyfriend told her that she was last seen with me. and how the boyfriend got hold of the pics is what I don’t know.

I have been invited by the police for questioning on monday next week and my phones has been siezed… had to log in with my bothers phone to post this, I have never been to the police station before, what do I even tell them…

I am scared because the police might want to use force on me since I am not from a wealthy background…

I suspect it should be the boyfriend that’s behind all these, but nobody is really saying anything because he’s from a very very rich background..
Please help a brother….
source: naijapunch.com
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her… Please Help!!!! by oekehinde: 5:59am On Oct 11, 2015
Let me read first
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her… Please Help!!!! by ShutTheFhuckUp: 6:02am On Oct 11, 2015
I jez woke up
& yhu don't expect me
†o b readinq ds lonq †ex†book...
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her… Please Help!!!! by philfrey08: 6:03am On Oct 11, 2015
Wow..... so na you dey bleep that 24yr old babe wey dem declare missing on Nairaland.

Go and report the guy that threatened you. Simple

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her… Please Help!!!! by deewhone(f): 6:09am On Oct 11, 2015
philfrey08:
Wow..... so na you dey bleep that 24yr old babe wey dem declare missing on Nairaland.

Go and report the guy that threatened you. Simple
Exactly ma thought

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her… Please Help!!!! by deewhone(f): 6:12am On Oct 11, 2015
Hmmmn.... Seriously, I'm stuck 4 words. The matter would have been easier if you didn't allow her pass the night with you. Now that the guy has a concrete evidence against you, just turn 2 God 4 help
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her… Please Help!!!! by Ayindesegun10(m): 6:16am On Oct 11, 2015
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her… Please Help!!!! by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:19am On Oct 11, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:
I jez woke up
& yhu don't expect me
†o b readinq ds lonq †ex†book...
I wonder oo
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her… Please Help!!!! by Ezerbullet(m): 6:26am On Oct 11, 2015
Get a competent lawyer
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her… Please Help!!!! by Abugab(m): 6:33am On Oct 11, 2015
If the girl's guy have the pix for your selfie, then he is up to something.
1. How did he get the pix?
2. If he has the pix he is the last person to see her.
Get a good and not necessarily expensive lawyer to get this done with. Don't go it alone as you could be coarsed into agreeing to certain things. I smell a rat here

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her… Please Help!!!! by heayey(m): 6:35am On Oct 11, 2015
Ok...
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her… Please Help!!!! by nigeriancuban: 6:41am On Oct 11, 2015
hmmm,op I say you are in a big shit,lol,the last thing you want is for a Nigerian police to interpgate you with lethal methods coz they assume you know the girls whereabout and the will do anything to further that claim,so I suggest you call any influencial person to talk on your behalf or else by this time on Monday you will find yourself in a convenience store watching hot dogs spin...
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her… Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 11, 2015
how did the boyfriend get hold of the picture?
what's the missing girl's family stand on the case?
have you told any of your relatives,and if yes,what's their position on it.
hope you have prove about the boyffy threat. on you?
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her… Please Help!!!! by TeamYomi: 6:53am On Oct 11, 2015
First of all, get a good lawyer and pls don't go to the police station alone. Make sure u go there with ur lawyer. Explain every damn thing to ur awyer and he will take it from there. Best of luck
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her… Please Help!!!! by baski92(m): 7:01am On Oct 11, 2015
Guy den don do you strong thing
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her… Please Help!!!! by Jackeeh(m): 7:08am On Oct 11, 2015
OP change your topic to "I'm about to be jailed because I couldn't control my john thomas". Yea. Sounds better. You still have today. Sunday. So start rehearsing. Have a friend hit you with a plank and burn your skin with hot pressing iron etc. Cos that's part of what will be done to you during your interrogation. In fact go to church today and pray very well. Your own don be. U can lawyer up too. But I doubt if that will do u much good. When u eventually come out of this(alive, I pray), u will learn to control ur john thomas. Bless u.

Lastly, about the elephant question in the room : how is it possible that the boyfriend has a picture you took with the girl after ur romp? Well he's rich. You're not. Yet. So evidence can be twisted in his favor. So again,your own don be. Pray hard.
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her… Please Help!!!! by NemzySeries(m): 7:44am On Oct 11, 2015
dude jst fvcked hiz way into trouble

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be True? / A Question For Sexually Active Unmarried People / 10 Romantic Ways To Give A Girl An Engagement Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.