Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,973 members, 7,828,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Remembering One Of Nigeria's Unsung Heroes; Pa Anthony Enahoro - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remembering One Of Nigeria's Unsung Heroes; Pa Anthony Enahoro (2149 Views)

When Will We Have Another Anthony Enahoro: History Beckons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remembering One Of Nigeria's Unsung Heroes; Pa Anthony Enahoro by iokpebholo: 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
lygn19:
edo state would remain cursed and its people would comtinue being deported from Italy until Bini Kingdom is Italicized... cursed people.
Pls go and see a doctor.its urgent.udewe

1 Like

Re: Remembering One Of Nigeria's Unsung Heroes; Pa Anthony Enahoro by Enahi(f): 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
lygn19:

am not a tribalist I used to be more of the we against them person dat always made me engage in the yorubas vs igbo tribal wars, but as time went on I discovered it wasnt as it seemed dat the hate wasnt der between the two of us, but when I encountered this edo people I knew d true definition if hate, I am only reciprocating there kind gesture, look at names like; excusemyfrench, Spanishkid,thiagoneves,edcure,enahi,atbu1985, sandraokosun,aim5 and the rest I keep a diary of all of this cursed people on my head, go tru there profiles and u wud gimme a thumbs up to what am doing.

You skunk how dare you mention my moniker? Are you high or what? Look I am not a tribalistic person but I am allergic to greedy mutherfuckers.

Y'all lack common sense I was only helping y'all out by telling you the truth. Now quit mentioning me in your nonsense

1 Like

Re: Remembering One Of Nigeria's Unsung Heroes; Pa Anthony Enahoro by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Enahi:

You skunk how dare you mention my moniker? Are you high or what? Look I am not a tribalistic person but I am allergic to greedy mutherfuckers.

Y'all lack common sense I was only helping y'all out by telling you the truth. Now quit mentioning me in your nonsense
imagine an edo person calling me greedy, greedy set of people that ur greed made ur ancestors to start trying to conquer and steal other peoples lands when it didnt work ur people went around pointing out ur supposed Midwestern igbo brothers to federal troops to be killed, cursed people.
Re: Remembering One Of Nigeria's Unsung Heroes; Pa Anthony Enahoro by BushidoBlue(m): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2015
Symphony007:
Anthony enahoro was the first Nigerian to raise the motion for independence from the British at a lagos conference in the 1950's but our subservient northern comrades pushed against it which earned them stoning and booing in lagos, sometime later greater violence was matted out to southern delegates who went to kano for the second leg of the conference as retaliation for what was done to northern delegates in lagos. Violence which we now know today as the "kano riots"...with all this early warning signs, we went ahead to create a nation and wonder today why we are such a disjointed bigoted mess.
Re: Remembering One Of Nigeria's Unsung Heroes; Pa Anthony Enahoro by sandraokosun: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2015
lygn19:

am not a tribalist I used to be more of the we against them person dat always made me engage in the yorubas vs igbo tribal wars, but as time went on I discovered it wasnt as it seemed dat the hate wasnt der between the two of us, but when I encountered this edo people I knew d true definition if hate, I am only reciprocating there kind gesture, look at names like; excusemyfrench, Spanishkid,thiagoneves,edcure,enahi,atbu1985, sandraokosun,aim5 and the rest I keep a diary of all of this cursed people on my head, go tru there profiles and u wud gimme a thumbs up to what am doing.
u slowpoke, u are better left to stew in your insanity
Re: Remembering One Of Nigeria's Unsung Heroes; Pa Anthony Enahoro by laudate: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2015
lygn19:

imagine an edo person calling me greedy, greedy set of people that ur greed made ur ancestors to start trying to conquer and steal other peoples lands when it didnt work ur people went around pointing out ur supposed Midwestern igbo brothers to federal troops to be killed, cursed people.

Why did your people invade the MidWest? Did they invite you guys into their land?

1 Like

Re: Remembering One Of Nigeria's Unsung Heroes; Pa Anthony Enahoro by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2015
sandraokosun:
u slowpoke, u are better left to stew in your insanity
stop quoting me u f00l am mot from italy.
Re: Remembering One Of Nigeria's Unsung Heroes; Pa Anthony Enahoro by sandraokosun: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
lygn19:

stop quoting me u f00l am mot from italy.
will i quote u if u didnt mention my moniker. Idiot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Turns Out That Aisha Actually Challenged Gov Darius Eligibility At The Tribunal / Video Documentary: The Untold Story Of Nigeria's WW2 Heroes / Oil Marketers Disclose Reason Behind Fuel Scarcity (see Shocking Revelation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.