Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Marrying A Foreigner In Ghana Or Nigeria As A Nigerian Living In Ghana. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Foreigner In Ghana Or Nigeria As A Nigerian Living In Ghana. (1910 Views)

Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / Marrying A Lady 6 Years Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying A Foreigner In Ghana Or Nigeria As A Nigerian Living In Ghana. by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 11, 2015
Hello my fellow NL. I'm a Nigerian living in Ghana tho without residential permit my American soon to be wife will be here by first week of October for our marriage. I was thinking maybe we can come to Nigeria or stay here I dont really know much about the wedding procedure,cost and other things to be considered. Pls anyone that can help on this will be appreciated. I'll welcome ant help from my Ghanaians and Nigerians bro and sis. She has already applied for Ghanaian visa in USA. Tho if it's not gonna possible here I think we can go to Nigeria . but I really want to know the procedures of registry marriage. God bless happy Sunday.
Re: Marrying A Foreigner In Ghana Or Nigeria As A Nigerian Living In Ghana. by jascon1(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2015
Browse it on google
Re: Marrying A Foreigner In Ghana Or Nigeria As A Nigerian Living In Ghana. by agarawu23(m): 11:34am On Oct 11, 2015
smarty20:
Hello my fellow NL. I'm a Nigerian living in Ghana tho without residential permit my American soon to be wife will be here by first week of October for our marriage. I was thinking maybe we can come to Nigeria or stay here I dont really know much about the wedding procedure,cost and other things to be considered. Pls anyone that can help on this will be appreciated. I'll welcome ant help from my Ghanaians and Nigerians bro and sis. She has already applied for Ghanaian visa in USA. Tho if it's not gonna possible here I think we can go to Nigeria . but I really want to know the procedures of registry marriage. God bless happy Sunday.
you want to invite a lady to a country you are living legally? shocked you must be a joker grin

Hope no be old mama you wan marry because of US citizenship?

For the marriage procedure, it's not something hard OK? Just come to Nigeria and go to any local govt in your area
Re: Marrying A Foreigner In Ghana Or Nigeria As A Nigerian Living In Ghana. by ronald4lif(m): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2015
As an illegal immigrant in Ghana I'd advise you go to Nigeria and have the wedding there. The process is quite easy and free. In Abuja, the marriage registry will schedule you based on their backlog of wedding application which can take up to a month but you can pay a certain fee of about 15k if you want it done same day. Don't know about other states.

Now, let me give you a tip, arrange as many people as possible and take loads of pictures during the ceremony and through out her entire stay. Just take pics randomly as you can and just anywhere starting from the airport at her arrival. After the wedding go to a restaurant and take more pics with wedding guests. Very important and you'd need them for a smooth process of your residence permit. Good luck.
Re: Marrying A Foreigner In Ghana Or Nigeria As A Nigerian Living In Ghana. by naijaboiy: 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
I really don't think this is the right section for this.

If you need help. undecided
Re: Marrying A Foreigner In Ghana Or Nigeria As A Nigerian Living In Ghana. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
agarawu23:
you want to invite a lady to a country you are living legally? shocked you must be a joker grin

Hope no be old mama you wan marry because of US citizenship?

For the marriage procedure, it's not something hard OK? Just come to Nigeria and go to any local govt in your area
bb

Lol no bro Shes a very young lady and thanks for your help.
Re: Marrying A Foreigner In Ghana Or Nigeria As A Nigerian Living In Ghana. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
ronald4lif:
As an illegal immigrant in Ghana I'd advise you go to Nigeria and have the wedding there. The process is quite easy and free. In Abuja, the marriage registry will schedule you based on their backlog of wedding application which can take up to a month but you can pay a certain fee of about 15k if you want it done same day. Don't know about other states.

Now, let me give you a tip, arrange as many people as possible and take loads of pictures during the ceremony and through out her entire stay. Just take pics randomly as you can and just anywhere starting from the airport at her arrival. After the wedding go to a restaurant and take more pics with wedding guests. Very important and you'd need them for a smooth process of your residence permit. Good luck.

Thanks bro pls can u Whatsapp me I'll be happy to find out more. Cos she will be having 3 weeks to spend with me. God bless
Re: Marrying A Foreigner In Ghana Or Nigeria As A Nigerian Living In Ghana. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
naijaboiy:
I really don't think this is the right section for this.

If you need help. undecided

Any help sir
Re: Marrying A Foreigner In Ghana Or Nigeria As A Nigerian Living In Ghana. by naijaboiy: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
smarty20:

Any help sir
Travel section
Re: Marrying A Foreigner In Ghana Or Nigeria As A Nigerian Living In Ghana. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
jascon1:
Browse it on google

Thanks bro. Any links?? Google sometimes eish lol
Re: Marrying A Foreigner In Ghana Or Nigeria As A Nigerian Living In Ghana. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
Thank u all. We have decided to have it done it Nigeria. Anyone with info about bits going at ikoyi registry.

(1) (Reply)

A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs / Ladies! Get In Here / Being Fat Doesn't Make A Woman Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.