Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs (1912 Views)

Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs by Drksly(m): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2016
Lately, there's been an upswing of luscious Instagram ladies baring all some racy shoots. But what dominates their appeal?

In classic guy world, there’s the assman, the boobman, and the legman. We know from a 1968 study that gene expression and the resulting personality in a person is what sets these fellows apart. But what about the subcategory of boobmen, with some liking busty, and others preferring smaller breasts? To get the answer, you have to dig deep into the bowels of psychological research.

Turns out, boobs and money turned out to go hand-in-hand. According to Psychology Today, in the first study, psychologists Viren Swami and Martin Tovée surveyed 266 men of various socioeconomic status on which boob size they thought was hotter. Apparently, men who lacked financial stability favored buxom ladies, while men who were well off preferred a smaller pair of ta-tas.

But wait, lest you think images of busty women are just marketed more toward men of a certain milieu, there's more. The researchers also presented 66 hungry college dudes and 58 college dudes who just ate with animated female figures with ranging breast sizes to see which they’d find most attractive. The hungry bros definitely preferred big boobs, which basically confirmed that boobs = resources. Or, maybe they all just have mommy issues.

Psychology Today refers to this as “resource insecurity,” which says that boobs are a “signal of fat reserves, which in turn advertises access to resources.” So, the men lacking financial security (a.k.a. the low socioeconomic status and the hungry men) were drawn to the illusion of resources the big boobs carried. Don't tell this to your big-breasted girlfriend. In the second study, researchers Christopher Burris and Armand Munteanu tested an alternate, evolutionary theory that breasts have everything to do with fertility. To test this, 67 straight college men filled out a questionnaire about whether or not they wanted kids, then put their favorite size boobs on a stick figure. And as expected, the men who didn’t want to be fathers opted for the smaller stick figure breasts.

All this boob science is deep stuff that literally happens in your subconscious, but keep in mind that it doesn’t necessarily apply to everyone. Having a thing for big hooters doesn't mean you're poor or hungry.

No matter what your personal favorite boob size is, we can’t deny that they are all enchanting.
#maxim
Re: A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs by wiringdpt(m): 11:20am On Jan 24, 2016
I prefer small boobs and girls with small boobs are very good in bed.
Re: A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs by divinehand2003(m): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
I like big bigger biggest boobs tongue
Re: A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs by Drksly(m): 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lalastica help spread d gospel. Over to u
Re: A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs by kirchofff(m): 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
J
Re: A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs by Panzerfaust(m): 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
I hate big boobs cuz slim girls are my thing.
Re: A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs by MadeOfBlaq(m): 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
Who girls way gt big boobs don help? angry
Re: A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs by Drksly(m): 10:00am On Jan 25, 2016
L
Re: A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs by Drksly(m): 10:01am On Jan 25, 2016
Lalasticlala I meant. Over
Re: A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs by pinkydove: 10:08am On Jan 25, 2016
big boobs big trouble tongue
Re: A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs by Bhella5(m): 10:26am On Jan 25, 2016
pinkydove:
big boobs big trouble tongue
Show me what you gat my lady.

1 Like

Re: A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs by pinkydove: 10:55am On Jan 25, 2016
Bhella5:
Show me what you gat my lady.
if I show you, you will go blind o
Re: A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs by Bhella5(m): 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
pinkydove:
if I show you, you will go blind o
Why? is it an eyesore?
Re: A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs by pinkydove: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
Bhella5:
Why? is it an eyesore?
more than that
Re: A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs by cruzita(f): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
BIG BOOBS BIG WAHALA
Re: A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs by MrPresident1: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
What is boobs
Re: A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
Moderate boobs rock wink
Re: A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
wiringdpt:
I prefer small boobs and girls with small boobs are very good in bed.
You must be wealthy smiley
Re: A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
divinehand2003:
I like big bigger biggest boobs tongue
p*v**ty alert angry
Re: A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs by wiringdpt(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
What you mean?
Speechless3:
You must be wealthy smiley
Re: A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
wiringdpt:
What you mean?
You didnt read the write up. It says rich men find women with small boobs more attractive.

2 Likes

Re: A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs by Bhella5(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
pinkydove:
more than that
eew... I'll pass
Re: A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs by Drksly(m): 10:24am On Jan 26, 2016
Once had a friend dat loves peaches, today be is a millionaire.
Bill gates wife is not buxom
Mark zuckerberg's wife is not buxom
Donald Trump's wife is not buxom
Steve Jobs wife is not buxom
Obama's wife is not buxom
Putin's wife is not buxom
Show me ur woman and I can tell ur future.
Re: A Scientific Explanation Why Men Love Big Boobs by Drksly(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
Before the invention of stethoscope. This was how doctors listened to heart sounds

(1) (Reply)

Being Fat Doesn't Make A Woman Ugly / Ladies Will You Allow Your Boyfriend To Eja*culate Inside You / Who Is The Inconsederate Lover In This Schenario (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.