Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,704 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan In My Thoughts!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan In My Thoughts!!! (1065 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo & Goodluck Jonathan In Abeokuta (Photo) / Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo / Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan In My Thoughts!!! by babarazy: 11:02am On Oct 11, 2015
While going through my 3a.m meditation this
morning I took time off enough to brood and
ruminate about what the former Nigerian
leader,Goodluck Ebele Jonathan,will be passing
through at this moment with the sad news of the
death of his former boss,confidant,hero and
godfather-the Governor-General of the Ijaw
Nation,Alams!
As I sat down erect,I looked into the deep past of the Jonathan's era. I remembered that we had six very powerful or super-powerful individuals in that government. Some without official potfolios indeed but yet powerful. These fellows are (in my humble view please):
1. Deprieye Alams
2. Oronto Doglas
3. Pa Kiagbodo Edwin Clark
4. Alinson-Madueke
5. Madam Dame Patience Jonathan.
6. Hon.Kingsley Kuku
By the latest record,Deprieye Alams was confirmed dead at the middle of yesterday,Oronto Doglas died shortly after President Jonathan lost in the last general election,Pa Kiagbodo Edwin Clark took the former president to the cleaners and openly denounced him just few days ago,Alinson-Madueke,the immediate past Nigerian Petroleum minister under GEJ,is said to be on sick bed for the terminal illness of cancer,Kingsley Kuku claims that he too is very sick and has ever since been hospitalised in the USA! President Jonathan seems to have the whole world crashing around him with only Madam Patience Jonathan as the last man standing but in every marriage there is a constant posibility of divorce! God forbid that day when Patience will divorce Jonathan!
Fellow Nigerians,let us forgive Jonathan's
inadequacies perpetrated by him or by his agents
during the time he steered the mantle of leadership in our dear country! I,for one,I have President Jonathan in my prayers and thoughts at these terrible times of his personal life! Times are indeed very hard for the man! He is too young to lose more than half of his best eleven in the above-mentioned terrible circumstances even when the evil of tribalism has brought these men from the same zone under one government!.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan In My Thoughts!!! by ibrams(m): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2015
hmmmm...
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan In My Thoughts!!! by tartar9(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2015
must the people jonathan is closely associated with die
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan In My Thoughts!!! by DaBullIT(m): 11:27am On Oct 11, 2015
grin I wonder o
tartar9:
must the people jonathan is closely associated with die
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan In My Thoughts!!! by JewelRegi(f): 11:40am On Oct 11, 2015
It is appointed unto men to die and after death comes judgment.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan In My Thoughts!!! by Zzyco: 11:45am On Oct 11, 2015
Get a job, at 3am you where mediating on jonathan matter. Anyway If it your turn to die, the fact you wrote this on nairaland won't stop you. Reason the logic I don't wish you dead.

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan In My Thoughts!!! by ijedallar: 11:55am On Oct 11, 2015
it's better for you to think of your problems and solution to them rather than puting yourself to things that will not add a pin to your life.imagine waking up by 3 good am to think of another person problem,is very unfortunate cos the people your thinking of their shadows have writen their names somewhere either in a good slate or bad one as you may see it,better get a life and enjoy it well.Leave others alone!

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan In My Thoughts!!! by banio: 11:58am On Oct 11, 2015
Rubbish
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan In My Thoughts!!! by Mogidi: 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
ok
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan In My Thoughts!!! by divineappo(m): 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nigerians can be so emotional and gullible. Do u know how many pple died in d north bcoz jonathan and his cabals and team in govt intentionally refused to fight boko haram. They romanced boko haram, they profited from boko haram insurgency by increasing the military burget and allocations inorder to embezzle funds. Money was released yet no adequate weapons. @OP, instead of being Stupid and gullible @3am on ur bed and feeling emotional for jonathan. You beta donate ur brain to science so dat u can be more useful to d society.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan In My Thoughts!!! by nigerianvenom(m): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Reasoning like a foool which u are u.
How many el Rufa’i kids have died in d last 3years?
Instead of focusing on ur life, u are bin affected by ur irrational believe.
Who isnt gonna die.
Akam died at 63,do u know when urs wil come?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan In My Thoughts!!! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
divineappo:
Nigerians can be so emotional and gullible. Do u know how many pple died in d north bcoz jonathan and his cabals and team in govt intentionally refused to fight boko haram. They romanced boko haram, they profited from boko haram insurgency by increasing the military burget and allocations inorder to embezzle funds. Money was released yet no adequate weapons. @OP, instead of being Stupid and gullible @3am on ur bed and feeling emotional for jonathan. You beta donate ur brain to science so dat u can be more useful to d society.

But you are a fool ooo. In just four month boko has killed over 4000+ people under Buhari. Before he completes his tenure can u imagine how many we would have lost??

This is the way u bastard APC children of perdition politicized the whole boko haram issue instead of supporting Jonathan to defeat them. Now they have blown out of proportion. First Buhari said 2 weeks, then 3 months, now December; well, let's see how it goes after then. What excuses you will give. In 6 weeks Jonathan pushed these bastards to near extinction and even their promise of disrupting elections were ruined. Now your bloody clueless general, move CCC to Borno, and removed military checkpoints for them to flood back in, and here we are. Back to square 1

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan In My Thoughts!!! by nigerianvenom(m): 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
divineappo:

Now that ur stupidd duaraa dullardinh0o has fought boko haram, what has happened?

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan In My Thoughts!!! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
babarazy:
While going through my 3a.m meditation this
morning I took time off enough to brood and
ruminate about what the former Nigerian
leader,Goodluck Ebele Jonathan,will be passing
through at this moment with the sad news of the
death of his former boss,confidant,hero and
godfather-the Governor-General of the Ijaw
Nation,Alams!
As I sat down erect,I looked into the deep past of the Jonathan's era. I remembered that we had six very powerful or super-powerful individuals in that government. Some without official potfolios indeed but yet powerful. These fellows are (in my humble view please):
1. Deprieye Alams
2. Oronto Doglas
3. Pa Kiagbodo Edwin Clark
4. Alinson-Madueke
5. Madam Dame Patience Jonathan.
6. Hon.Kingsley Kuku
By the latest record,Deprieye Alams was confirmed dead at the middle of yesterday,Oronto Doglas died shortly after President Jonathan lost in the last general election,Pa Kiagbodo Edwin Clark took the former president to the cleaners and openly denounced him just few days ago,Alinson-Madueke,the immediate past Nigerian Petroleum minister under GEJ,is said to be on sick bed for the terminal illness of cancer,Kingsley Kuku claims that he too is very sick and has ever since been hospitalised in the USA! President Jonathan seems to have the whole world crashing around him with only Madam Patience Jonathan as the last man standing but in every marriage there is a constant posibility of divorce! God forbid that day when Patience will divorce Jonathan!
Fellow Nigerians,let us forgive Jonathan's
during the time he steered the mantle of leadership in our dear country! I,for one,I have President Jonathan in my prayers and thoughts at these terrible times of his personal life! Times are indeed very hard for the man! He is too young to lose more than half of his best eleven in the above-mentioned terrible circumstances even when the evil of tribalism has brought these men from the same zone under one government!.

"" Fellow Nigerians,let us forgive Jonathan's
during the time he steered the mantle of leadership
in our dear country!""

GEJ does not need ur forgiveness.

(1) (Reply)

See Pic Of Chris Ngige Answering Questions At Ministrial Nominee Screening 2day / Pro-Biafran Activists Tear Nigerian Passports - Saharareporters / 5 Deputy Comptroller Generals Of Customs Resign Unanimously [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.