Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry (47610 Views)

Meet Ekunrawo, 'Adeleke Timileyin Tunde' Artiste Making Waves In Russia (PHOTOS) / The 10 Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Yoruba Movie Industry (Photos) / Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by sukkot: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
pinkiberry:
who has time for Yoruba movies anyway?
not you obviously

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by BiggerBangs: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
grin
Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
LOst Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by hensben(m): 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by Diamondpicture(m): 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Making the Yoruba industry what it was today we are part of its success story I am an Igbo guy but I can truly state my archievement in the Yoruba movie industry we were there in the days of the real and true Yoruba cultural and epic movie making not the Yoruba movie of today

These are some of my movies
Bashorun gaa by adebayo faleti
Ogun agbekoya, onikoyi,ajaka ekun, by lere paimo
Ologbo aye
Agutan bolojo by dagunro films
Oduduwa
Seranko seniyan
Ogbun aiye
Just to mention but few I have over 100 movies to my collection

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by Dragonking: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
femi4:
Yes now....she be Edo girl
You no go school? Didnt you read the write up that said she is from delta state (urhobo to be precise) undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by Lakayanah: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
femi4:
She is urhobo from Delta state.

8 Likes

Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by ThisMeansWAR: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
pinkiberry:
who has time for Yoruba movies anyway?
me.. The best movies in the world.. tongue

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by titosantana(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
And they are all fluent in that language.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by Lincoln275(m): 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Rose odika and racheal oniga nko?
Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by Neyomickey1: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
missKiffy:
The yoruba movie industry can boast of some talented actors and actresses who are making waves but who are not yoruba by ethnicity, some of them achieved fame through the yoruba movie industry while some of them features both in the Yoruba and English sector.

1. Kelvin Ikeduba - The actor was born on August 21st, 1976 in Delta state as Kelvin Ngozi Ikeduba. Kelvin has lived all his life in Lagos, he hails from Delta state and is an Economics graduate from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria. His perfect mastery of Igbo, Yoruba and English languages has made him one of the most versatile actors in the Nollywood circuit, being able to fit comfortably well into both Yoruba and English movies.

2. Fathia Balogun - This is one versatile actress in the yoruba movie industry I never knew she is not originally yoruba until I came across her profile online because she has adapted so well. Fathia is Urhobo from Delta state. She was born on February 1969 at Ukwara, water side local government area of Delta State, southern Nigeria.

3. Richard Agbor - This is my celebrity crush, I love this actor so much, especially his opolo eyes. Richard Agbor has been in Nollywood for over 17 years and has contributed tremendously to its growth in both Yoruba and the English sectors. The model cum actor hails from Cross River State

4. Clarion Chukura - (born Clara Nneka Oluwatoyin Folashade Chukwurah on the 24th July 1964) is a Nigerian actress and humanitarian. Chukwura was born as the only daughter in a family of 4. She is from Anambra state, popular music video director Clarence Peter is her son. His father is popular fuji musician Shina Peters.
. Point of Correction : Shina Peter is a juju musician and not Fuji musician.

11 Likes

Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by Richman15: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
Yorubas are FRIENDLY and ACCOMODATING. I Love d Yorubas for that.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by tunapawizzy: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
sukkot:
errbody tryna be yooba. its a beautiful thang
U want dose peepu to Commit suicide? Me I no dey o

16 Likes

Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by missKiffy(f): 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
Neyomickey1:
. Point of Correction : Shina Peter is a juju musician and not Fuji musician.
Noted

2 Likes

Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by omitademichael(m): 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
Gud pple from reliable region. This signifies that Yoruba's tribes are very accommodating, peace makers, very humble,very reliable very talented with knowledge wisdom and understanding of God very rich in Culture, very respectful. ETC. ADD YOUR OWN!!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by sukkot: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
tunapawizzy:

U want dose peepu to Commit suicide? Me I no dey o
grin cheesy
Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by pure2012soul(m): 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
Greyworld:
Deltans like Eko, op there is no such place as Ukwara, water side local government area in Delta State.

The closest I can deduce from that is Okpara water side, in Ethiope East LGA.
You are right. Info gleaned from wikipedia could be very misleading

4 Likes

Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by Rapmoney(m): 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
Greyworld:
Deltans like Eko, op there is no such place as Ukwara, water side local government area in Delta State.

The closest I can deduce from that is Okpara water side, in Ethiope East LGA.
Abeg tell am o! Which one be 'Ukwara'? Na cough?

2 Likes

Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by shidof(m): 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
Gud, and ol of dem are fluent in Yoruba language.

1 Like

Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by frakdon(m): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
missKiffy:

Am as surprised as you are, never knew she's not yoruba
she said it, her self that she is not yoruba...
Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by Nigga44: 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dominated even in their movie industry grin

1 Like

Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by oboy3(m): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
I care less about yoruba movies,even the so called Nollywood,i hate em all,no storyline everybody acting wareva comes in their brains,But yoruba movies is worse,voodoo in every film even romantic movies Gosh

btw i watched the movie 30 DAYS IN ATLANTA by a.y ,mtcheewww,,that movie isnt worth all the hypes,dry like desert

4 Likes

Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by eddybillfm: 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
Where is osofia ?!...
Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by frakdon(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
femi4:
not edo......
Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by Sigo86(m): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
lekjons:
Dindinrinundecided
was English ur language

we no go rest again since one couldn't differentiate between Ghanian movies(Ghallywood) and Nollywood(Igbo).

Ode!!

grin grin grin
Bobo yen rindi gan jooor

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by Sigo86(m): 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
crispberry:
We are accomodating

Very accomodating jare.

How many yoruba actors/actress dey thrive 4all dis igbo movie industry?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
Yooba movies are rubbish! Yellow-bar people are very local!!! grin let me run away b4 they start shooting missiles grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by fretnot(m): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
Toyin Aimakhu is also Edo, I think.

3 Likes

Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by livinbygrace: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
Diamondpicture:
Making the Yoruba industry what it was today we are part of its success story I am an Igbo guy but I can truly state my archievement in the Yoruba movie industry we were there in the days of the real and true Yoruba cultural and epic movie making not the Yoruba movie of today

These are some of my movies
Bashorun gaa by adebayo faleti
Ogun agbekoya, onikoyi,ajaka ekun, by lere paimo
Ologbo aye
Agutan bolojo by dagunro films
Oduduwa
Seranko seniyan
Ogbun aiye
Just to mention but few I have over 100 movies to my collection

Keep it up bro.We need more of people like u in this country.God crown ur efforts with blessings .

6 Likes

Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by funkiebully: 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
missKiffy:

4. Clarion Chukura - (born Clara Nneka Oluwatoyin Folashade Chukwurah on the 24th July 1964) is a Nigerian actress and humanitarian. Chukwura was born as the only daughter in a family of 4. She is from Anambra state, popular music video director Clarence Peter is her son. His father is popular fuji musician Shina Peters.

Edited
Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by ThisMeansWAR: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Yooba movies are rubbish! Yellow-bar people are very local!!! grin let me run away b4 they start shooting missiles grin grin grin grin
mumu...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model / Ramsey Noah And Desmond Elliot At AMVCA 2017 / What Can Be Making Davido Laugh Out This Much? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.