Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry (47607 Views)

Meet Ekunrawo, 'Adeleke Timileyin Tunde' Artiste Making Waves In Russia (PHOTOS) / The 10 Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Yoruba Movie Industry (Photos) / Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by tonychristopher: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2015
mart2k:
Wit ur comment, u don get one like frm me

Oga it is inconsequential and I was abusive ..was I ?

1 Like

Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by DOD1: 10:54am On Oct 12, 2015
missKiffy:
The yoruba movie industry can boast of some talented actors and actresses who are making waves but who are not yoruba by ethnicity, some of them achieved fame through the yoruba movie industry while some of them features both in the Yoruba and English sector.

1. Kelvin Ikeduba - The actor was born on August 21st, 1976 in Delta state as Kelvin Ngozi Ikeduba. Kelvin has lived all his life in Lagos, he hails from Delta state and is an Economics graduate from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria. His perfect mastery of Igbo, Yoruba and English languages has made him one of the most versatile actors in the Nollywood circuit, being able to fit comfortably well into both Yoruba and English movies.

2. Fathia Balogun - This is one versatile actress in the yoruba movie industry I never knew she is not originally yoruba until I came across her profile online because she has adapted so well. Fathia is Urhobo from Delta state. She was born on February 1969 at Ukwara, water side local government area of Delta State, southern Nigeria.

3. Richard Agbor - This is my celebrity crush, I love this actor so much, especially his opolo eyes. Richard Agbor has been in Nollywood for over 17 years and has contributed tremendously to its growth in both Yoruba and the English sectors. The model cum actor hails from Cross River State

4. Clarion Chukura - (born Clara Nneka Oluwatoyin Folashade Chukwurah on the 24th July 1964) is a Nigerian actress and humanitarian. Chukwura was born as the only daughter in a family of 4. She is from Anambra state, popular music video director Clarence Peter is her son. His father is popular fuji musician Shina Peters.
Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool There is no discussion about the originators of movies in Nigeria. History makes it LOUD and CLEAR - its the YORUBAS. Any attempt to muddle the issue is dumb and a waste of time. So please give it to the amala-eaters when they deserve it. I have no dogs in this fights. And they akpu-eaters should stop making noise here.
hahhahahahhaahhah I like dis,case closed,end of discussion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by VanOmiyale: 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Iamsynord:
I love Yoruba films but they should pls stop ending every film by visiting the herbalist and stop blood from coming out of their guns ..
I thought i'm the only one who has the same feeling.
Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by mart2k(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
tonychristopher:

Oga it is inconsequential and I was abusive ..was I ?
Noooo
Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by missKiffy(f): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Lol. Smh. The igboman has some serious and chronic inferiority complex issues, so much so that he sees every issue from a yoruphobic worldview. Smh again. This thread is about non-yorubas in an indigenous Yoruba film sector but the igboman still can't help feeling inferior over this too.

Guy, If it gives you a hard-on or make you feel better so be it. Knock yourself out bwoy. cheesy.
Tells you how arrogant and stupid they are, they come into a thread like this and start spewing trash that igbos started nollywood, who asked them, arrogant fools
Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by isacolukay(m): 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
pinkiberry:
and also dirty too

Dats not sexy joor
Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by Jobos(m): 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
winniz:

The only people misinforming people here are you Yorubas desperately trying to rewrite history. Yorubas only did stage plays and Dramas not Cinema movies.

How old is clearance peters his father met his mother in a cinema movie called owo lagba by baba sala in the early 80s

ask your elder dont mislead people on net. Youriba has been exporting cinema films to Europe since 70s
Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by fbabs(m): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Diamondpicture:
Making the Yoruba industry what it was today we are part of its success story I am an Igbo guy but I can truly state my archievement in the Yoruba movie industry we were there in the days of the real and true Yoruba cultural and epic movie making not the Yoruba movie of today

These are some of my movies
Bashorun gaa by adebayo faleti
Ogun agbekoya, onikoyi,ajaka ekun, by lere paimo
Ologbo aye
Agutan bolojo by dagunro films
Oduduwa
Seranko seniyan
Ogbun aiye
Just to mention but few I have over 100 movies to my collection

salute sir

do you mind uploading ur pics for us to know and appreciate you better

U just listed my best movies
Re: Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry by fbabs(m): 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
livinbygrace:

Keep it up bro.We need more of people like u in this country.God crown ur efforts with blessings .

Amin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Graduates From Babcock University / Fans Hail 2face Idibia On Streets Of Lagos (Photos) / Ramsey Noah And Desmond Elliot At AMVCA 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.