Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

If You Were The Man What Will You Do? *comic Relief* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were The Man What Will You Do? *comic Relief* (1188 Views)

If Pussy Can't Keep A Man, What Can Keep A Man? / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were The Man What Will You Do? *comic Relief* by Kingsley1000(m): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
*and if you are a lady,supposing you're the pharmacist and the customer happens to be a lady*

A man walks into a pharmacy, buys a condom, then
walks out of the store laughing hysterically. The
pharmacist thinks this is weird, but, hey, there's no
law preventing weird people from buying condoms.
Maybe it's a good thing.
The next day, the man comes back to the store,
purchases another condom, and once again he
leaves the store laughing wildly. This piques the
interest of the pharmacist. What's so funny about
buying a rubber, anyway?
So he tells his clerk, "If this guy ever comes back, I
want you to follow him to see where he goes."
Sure enough, the next day the laugher is back. He
buys the condom, starts cracking up, then leaves.
The pharmacist tells his clerk to follow the guy.
About an hour later, the clerk comes back to the
store.
"Did you follow him? Where did he go?" asks the
pharmacist.
The clerk replies "Your house!"
Re: If You Were The Man What Will You Do? *comic Relief* by homeboy205: 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
Lol Na die be that
Re: If You Were The Man What Will You Do? *comic Relief* by Kingsley1000(m): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
homeboy205:
Lol Na die be that
who u go kill,the man or your wife/daughter?

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Man What Will You Do? *comic Relief* by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dat will be d last time he buys a condom
I will make sure of dat
Re: If You Were The Man What Will You Do? *comic Relief* by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Were The Man What Will You Do? *comic Relief* by falconey(m): 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
that's my nigga LWKM
Re: If You Were The Man What Will You Do? *comic Relief* by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
next time he comes. I will just tamper with the condoms and put some u know na. when I get home, whomever is feeling sick amongst my female family members is in pepper soup.
Re: If You Were The Man What Will You Do? *comic Relief* by ORACLE1975(m): 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
loi
Re: If You Were The Man What Will You Do? *comic Relief* by ALIMINE(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
memyselfndi:

I will make sure of dat
Abeg no go castrate person ooooooo
Re: If You Were The Man What Will You Do? *comic Relief* by Kingsley1000(m): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
memyselfndi:

I will make sure of dat
so you wont strangle her,you'll let her go just like that?
Re: If You Were The Man What Will You Do? *comic Relief* by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
ALIMINE:
Abeg no go castrate person ooooooo
hahahahaha

U read my mind
Re: If You Were The Man What Will You Do? *comic Relief* by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kingsley1000:
so you wont strangle her,you'll let her go just like that?
I have plans for her
Re: If You Were The Man What Will You Do? *comic Relief* by Kingsley1000(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
memyselfndi:
I have plans for her
unleash the plans naw

(1) (Reply)

Smiling But Close To Tears / What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex. / Why Do Most Women Cheat Even In A Happy Married Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.