Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) (50827 Views)

Fresh Explosion Rocks Borno State / Violent Protest In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Leaves Several People Injured (photo) / BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by Naff24(f): 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
lolaxavier:

What is dis one saying
Your life is a miserable one. Nobody died and it's even a gas cylinder explosion in a locked beer parlor. Shame on your wretched life.
I love this..... tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
did El-rufai say that?

GenbIoodykiller:
when I say that Buhari is a terrorist i don't mean he's in the class of Osama bin Laden rather am telling you categorically that Buhari and Imam Abubakar shekau are within the same class because both are illiterate terrorist

- Nasir Elrufai (june 23 2015)
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
mightyhaze:
:owot has started?? shocked
champions league grin
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by freeage7(m): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
funkiebully:
E don happen!
B00000haaaaariiooooooo!
Do we have a president in this country?
Its a gas explosion.

2 Likes

Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
They picked Akanni up one morning
Beat him soft like clay
And stuffed him down the belly
Of a waiting jeep.
What business of mine is it
So long they don't take the yam
From my savouring mouth?

They came one night
Booted the whole house awake
And dragged Danladi out,
Then off to a lengthy absence.
From my savouring mouth?

Chinwe went to work one day
Only to find her job was gone:
No query, no warning, no probe -
Just one neat sack for a stainless record.
From my savouring mouth?

And then one evening
As I sat down to eat my yam
A knock on the door froze my hungry hand.
The jeep was waiting on my bewildered lawn
Waiting, waiting in its usual silence.

©NiyiOsundare
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"Baby, what I did"?
noting dear. Long time
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by Balkan(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
K
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by anytexy: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"PMB is the cause". Quote me at your own peril

"Hypocrisy is when you support your own
criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when
I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc)
you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different
from mimiko? We are not ready for change at
all in this country". Quote me anywhere
Correct. you finished them.
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
I suspected the explosion was caused by gas cylinder since it happened in a closed bar, but these ibo people are already jubilating, thinking it was a boko boys attack so that they will feel so relieved that innocent souls have been lost.
its recycled leadership. Ibo or not ibo, karma is a bitch. If the northern elders and leaders had supported fight against terrorism, we will not have found ourselves in this malady. Its hypocritical to expect loyalty where you contributed none

2 Likes

Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Aminat508:
noting dear. Long time
"You abandoned me".
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by Nelsizzy(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
meforyou1:
Let's no panic pls, and get the details. RIP to the dead
must u comment?!
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"You abandoned me".
no I did not. U don't ask of me too
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by HRich(m): 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
lolaxavier:
Update:

South West Coordinator, National Emergency Management Agency, Mr. Ibrahim Farinloye, confrimed that there was an explosion inside a locked beer parlour that is yet to open toady at Oworonsoki, inward Mayaki, Lagos State.

He said four people including a girl were injured and had been rushed to Afolabi Hospital for treatment.

“Fire service and police are trying to find out the cause of the explosion as the shop was locked at the time of explosion.

“Crowd are greatly impeding emergency works.

“We call on the crowd to leave the area entirely. The explosion partly affected a building next to the beer parlour,” he said.

More details later...

http://www.punchng.com/news/explosion-kills-four-in-oworonsoki-lagos/

Photo credit:Sahara Reporters Media
http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/11/five-injured-explosion-hits-beer-parlor-lagos
When it Happen in lagos, it's Firework. When it happen in the North. It's Bomb

1 Like

Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by lolaxavier(m): 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
cathodekazim:

The guy na oloriburuku

Very dunce
If apkors were to be a person in real life, he go dull pass apkors

Aproko, ode oshi
Bigot

grin
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by tunesoft(m): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
More info peeps....about the explosion. That should be what we should be writing about now.
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by DrPrickson: 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
madridguy:
Mr. Ibrahim Farinloye of National Emergency Management Agency, South West Coordinator, must be on cheap weed for saying the cause of the explosion still unknown. Since it is a beer parlour, can't his common sense tells him it is Gas explosion. The man should reset his brain and stop putting fear on people.
Funny . You r d one on cheap drugs. How could u jump into conclusions without any investigations?
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
Aminat508:
no I did not. U don't ask of me too
"Woman will always be a woman, why you no ask of me? Anyways, I'm just scared not to offend you again like I did the other time".
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"Woman will always be a woman, why you no ask of me? Anyways, I'm just scared not to offend you again like I did the other time".
haba! U can't nah
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by funkiebully: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
freeage7:

Its a gas explosion.

OK, but buuuuharioooooooo!
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by mightyhaze: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
luchy34:
champions league grin
grin I tink say boko haram don start wit lagos

2 Likes

Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
I quote here
OZAOEKPE:
"PMB is the cause". Quote me at your own peril

"Hypocrisy is when you support your own
criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when
I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc)
you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different
from mimiko? We are not ready for change at
all in this country". Quote me anywhere
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by JOOHEL: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
Built2last:
E be like say na transformer...make i check am....hold the stick well.

Lol!.... U funny gan oo!.dem say explosion happen for inside bar. U dey climb pole check transformer.!.
Lol.
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by kahara(m): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
lolaxavier:
Update:

South West Coordinator, National Emergency Management Agency, Mr. Ibrahim Farinloye, confrimed that there was an explosion inside a locked beer parlour that is yet to open toady at Oworonsoki, inward Mayaki, Lagos State.

He said four people including a girl were injured and had been rushed to Afolabi Hospital for treatment.

“Fire service and police are trying to find out the cause of the explosion as the shop was locked at the time of explosion.

“Crowd are greatly impeding emergency works.

“We call on the crowd to leave the area entirely. The explosion partly affected a building next to the beer parlour,” he said.

More details later...

http://www.punchng.com/news/explosion-kills-four-in-oworonsoki-lagos/

Photo credit:Sahara Reporters Media
http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/11/five-injured-explosion-hits-beer-parlor-lagos

Perhaps Boko Haram has begun to brew explosives as beers. Let all beer consumers beware !!!
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by PenSniper: 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
funkiebully:

grin Nigeria sold dog to buy monkey

Monkey is closer to human than dog but while a dog is more loyal a monkey is uncontrollable even on a leash.
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
madridguy:
Mr. Ibrahim Farinloye of National Emergency Management Agency, South West Coordinator, must be on cheap weed for saying the cause of the explosion still unknown. Since it is a beer parlour, can't his common sense tells him it is Gas explosion. The man should reset his brain and stop putting fear on people.
And you that haven't conducted any investigation has already concluded that the explosion was as a result of gas leak?

Na wao !!! Take this 10 Naira enter Balogun market go buy small sense abeg.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by freeage7(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
funkiebully:

OK, but buuuuharioooooooo!
na so oooh. For GEJ time if tyre burst dem go shout Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by hectorswag(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
shocked
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by funkiebully: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
PenSniper:

Monkey is closer to human than dog but while a dog is more loyal a monkey is uncontrollable even on a leash.

grin That's why things are uncontrollable nowadays.
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by hinwazaka: 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
cathodekazim:

The guy na oloriburuku

Very dunce
If apkors were to be a person in real life, he go dull pass apkors

Aproko, ode oshi
Bigot

On Sunrise daily, ChannelsTV, one of the hosts, Suleiman asked a known Buhari sympathiser, Captain Umar, a very strange question, which threw the bas+TARD of guard. He asked him if the government would stop the dissemination of information to the public, with regards to the activities of BOKO HARAM. Now why would the reporter pose such a question, if not that it was actually a message to Nigerians that the government had given the press directives to stop reporting the activities of BOKO HARAM, without their permission. Bear in mind, that ChannelsTV was responsible for the first reports of President yaradua's sickness.

3 Likes

Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by naptu2: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
Video: Oworonshoki explosion: LASEMA dispels rumours of bomb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrRzHB3ZPIk
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by ArodewilliamsT: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
I just don't know how a group of people will be so heartless, jubilating over the misfortunes of others is just plain evil.. A thread about a false explosion in abuja yesterday made me see the real evil in these people's heart.... Many of them were so disappointed that the explosion was from a transformer instead of boko haram bombs......

How can people be so callous and plain evil? Christianity never thought of this act of wickedness ....

you dey preach give who? una neva chin chom chin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) / Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard / Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.