Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) (50824 Views)

Fresh Explosion Rocks Borno State / Violent Protest In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Leaves Several People Injured (photo) / BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by Spybradd: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
when I say that Buhari is a terrorist i don't mean he's in the class of Osama bin Laden rather am telling you categorically that Buhari and Imam Abubakar shekau are within the same class because both are illiterate terrorist

- Nasir Elrufai (june 23 2015)

opiaoku the General.

1 Like

Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by phreakabit(m): 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by 3kay945(m): 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
cathodekazim:

If I see a boko haram that want to die and need help and I see a igbo man in d same condition,
Wd rather help the bokoharam man
@least he can be rejuvenated, tkn to a psychiatrich home and start a new life but igbo man, he will never change, all he will be after is war, split biafra, jonathan, corruption and arm robbery, I hate easterners pass shit

Quote me pls

O boy, chill this kind of hatred you guys breeding here isn't worth it. We are still one Nigeria.
Propagating tribal sentiment on nairaland is bad.

If you guys channel all your energy to attack the thieving politicians , then it will worth something.

1 Like

Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by FreeGlobe(f): 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
lolaxavier:

What is dis one saying
Your life is a miserable one. Nobody died and it's even a gas cylinder explosion in a locked beer parlor. Shame on your wretched life.
zombie I responded to information I got. What about boko haram beheading soldiers? that is false too? zombie
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by deson4sure(m): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
Built2last:
E be like say na transformer...make i check am....hold the stick well.
Buhahahahaa......guy u no go kil me
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
cathodekazim:

If I see a boko haram that want to die and need help and I see a igbo man in d same condition,
@least he can be rejuvenated, tkn to a psychiatrich home and start a new life but igbo man, he will never change, all he will be after is war, split biafra, jonathan, corruption and arm robbery, I hate easterners pass shit

Quote me pls
Hahahahaha, no mind those Id*iots joor. Funny you sha.
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by 3kay945(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
You guys can now swallow humble pie since it confirmed that the explosion wasn't bomb or bokoharam.

Can we all move down to 'Nigeria. Vs Cameroon thread' to discus sport, grin after all we are still one Nigeria.
Cheers
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by meforyou1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nelsizzy:
must u comment?!
u are an ediot. Abobaku
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by theDEVILisHERE: 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
3kay945:

O boy, chill this kind of hatred you guys breeding here isn't worth it. We are still one Nigeria.
Propagating tribal sentiment on nairaland is bad.

If you guys channel all your energy to attack the thieving politicians , then it will worth something.

There is nothing like "one Nigeria"
As you can see from that comment
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
madridguy:
Mr. Ibrahim Farinloye of National Emergency Management Agency, South West Coordinator, must be on cheap weed for saying the cause of the explosion still unknown. Since it is a beer parlour, can't his common sense tells him it is Gas explosion. The man should reset his brain and stop putting fear on people.

Are you serious? Gas explosion inside bear parlor? What has gas got to do with bear parlor? For explosion that affected the near by building and injured people?

You need to reset your brain bro.
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by slap1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
lolaxavier:

Use your sense...dem neva even talk say na bomb.

That means Buhari is behind the bombings? I see...
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
Built2last:
E be like say na transformer...make i check am....hold the stick well.
una no go use laf kill me for here lols
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by Nelsizzy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
meforyou1:
u are an ediot. Abobaku
Ignored. Btw, itz Idiot nt EDIOT.
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by jellea(m): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hommies, pls I need y'all to help me clinch the crown.
Pls open the link and like my pix....tnks much

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=756041287874515&id=100004059528086&set=gm.438276666364050&source=48
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by 3kay945(m): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

There is nothing like "one Nigeria"
As you can see from the comment

Maybe you're the cause , because your moniker shouldn't be underestimated. cool

Seriously, children do come around nairaland everyday it will be bad seeing these stuff people say. Its pathetic.
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
meforyou1:
Let's no panic pls, and get the details. RIP to the dead
there is no death abeg and we don't pray for that.
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by madridguy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
You don't need to insult your uncles to make your statement. Let wait and see for the caused of the explosion.

stickncarrot:

Are you serious? Gas explosion inside bear parlor? What has gas got to do with bear parlor? For explosion that affected the near by building and injured people?

Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by theDEVILisHERE: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
3kay945:

Maybe you're the cause , because your moniker shouldn't be underestimated. cool

Seriously, children do come around nairaland everyday it will be bad seeing these stuff people say. Its pathetic.

No person or entity can be responsible for the wrong doings of multitiudes of people
You can only reap what you sow
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by Slickest(m): 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
Truth is, u guys enjoy bad news.....nobody was reported dead and am already seeing RIP...evil minds everywhere
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by Obosiland: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
buhari biko nu
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by AkwaIbomrep1: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
cathodekazim:

Quote me pls
u hate easterners, who love u kwanu, u are an idiiiioooot & a big foooooool, Abasi ibom enyong...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by Ilaje44(m): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
madridguy:
Mr. Ibrahim Farinloye of National Emergency Management Agency, South West Coordinator, must be on cheap weed for saying the cause of the explosion still unknown. Since it is a beer parlour, can't his common sense tells him it is Gas explosion. The man should reset his brain and stop putting fear on people.

What you're saying is an assumption. Let those trained for such job do their investigations and tell the cause of the incident based on the fact of their findings.
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by PenSniper: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
funkiebully:

grin That's why things are uncontrollable nowadays.

And that is why nigeria may never know peace until it is dismembered.

I venture to say that no person or group of persons, no matter how noble their intentions, can right the wrongs of this country by using human wisdom.

At the risk of ignorant and uninitiated calling me names, i dare say that this country is under a curse.
The loving God started our national journey with us by at a point in time, precisely with Festac 77, we decided to push God to the back burner and set up satan on the throne.

God blessed nigeria with sufficient natural, human and material resources to be great.

He was "partial" in excluding or shielding us from all known natural disasters.

He blessed us with tropical climate plus all sorts of mineral resources.

He ensured we did not suffer much or have to shed blood to gain independence.

He delayed the discovery of our oil reserves until after the departure of our colonial masters.

We fought a war that failed to break up the country as envisaged by many.
He blessed us so much our head of state of that time said - "the problem of nigeria is not money but how to spend it".
But soon after, satan showed us how to spend our money - use the money to bring all the idlols of our forefathers in the african diaspora into the country established by God for veneration and exultation thus expelling God from our national affairs.

When the nation of Israel rejected God from being their king but instead required a mundane king over them like other nations, He did not argue with them but allowed them have their way but they paid the supreme price for their rejection of Him.

Nigeria has been paying that price and may continue to do so until it breaks up.
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by Demolinhoooo(m): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
hinwazaka:

The BOKO HARAM is on the march, and our government can't stop them.
would you av been complacent if innocent soul were lost..

I hope we Nigerians get to see and reason Normally and not Pollitically or tribally someday......

God bless 9ja
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by sonnie10: 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
cathodekazim:

Quote me pls

What has your hate for the easterners got to do with the easterners?
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
mightyhaze:
grin I tink say boko haram don start wit lagos
lolz abi grin
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by Swagk101(m): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I just pray that those that supported Jonathan will not fall victims to buhari's poor leadership. Let Buhari supporters bear the consequences. I was very happy to hear most of them already lost their jobs. Now boko haram is beheading soldiers..
Seriously? You are happy @ some people's downfall just because they voted their choice Love thy neighbour as thyself... cool
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by madridguy(m): 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
When I said the NEMA guy don't understand his job its seems to you that I am doing over sabi...Look my dear brother, there are some things that you don't need anyone to tell you before you should be able to comprehend yourself. The report has clearly stated that the explosion occur in a beer shop, what do you expect ? Abi you want to line with some enemies of this nation that think it was a bomb explosion. Below is the latest report concerning the explosion then you will know now that I am well trained better than the NEMA man.

An explosion that caused a scare in the Oworonsoki area of Lagos metropolis this afternoon has been traced to a 'leaking refrigerator' in a beer shop attached to a residential building in the area.
The affected building is a bungalow located at No. 88, Oworo Road, Oworonsoki, Lagos State.
Four persons who were injured in the explosion have been hospitalized.
Emergency services officials claimed they found some electrical items in the collapsed shop as they carried out their activities on the scene after the incident this afternoon, they claimed not to have found no explosive materials that could suggest it was a bomb.
Speaking on the scene to our correspondent, General Manager of the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA), Mr. Micheal Akindele said the agency can authoritatively link the explosion to a defective refrigerator in the shop. However, our reporter noted that the refrigerator that reportedly caused the explosion remained largely intact.
Mr. Akindele said [b]gas [/b]escaped from the compressor of the refrigerator suspected to be defective and reacted with carbonated drinks in the shop.
The explosion occurred around 1.05pm.
A six months old baby who was injured in the explosion has been taken to intensive care unit of the Lagos University Teaching Hospital while three adults who had minor injuries have also been hospitalized at Afolabi hospital

www.saharareporters.com/2015/10/11/lagos-officials-claim-beer-parlor-explosion-linked-defective-refrigerator

Ilaje44:

What you're saying is an assumption. Let those trained for such job do their investigations and tell the cause of the incident based on the fact of their findings.
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by madridguy(m): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
There is a thread yesterday about the latest findings from WHO that 2 out of 6 Africans have brain problem, i doubt the report until a guy on NL here said with some people attitude on NL he believe the report. I can authoritatively say you are one of the people WHO reported with mental problem. There is an earlier report about the explosion in Oworonsoki area of Lagos which I said the National Emergency Management Agency, South West Coordinator, must be on cheap weed for saying the cause of the explosion still unknown. Since it is a beer parlor, can't his common sense tells him it is Gas explosion. The man should reset his brain and stop putting fear on people. Only for you to attacked me without any solid proof. Below is the latest report now about the explosion which shows that I am more competent than Mr. Ibrahim Farinloye of National Emergency Management Agency, South West Coordinator, so I will advise you to call your uncles tomorrow morning and you people should visit neurosurgeon for your brain settings before its get outta hand.

An explosion that caused a scare in the Oworonsoki area of Lagos metropolis this afternoon has been traced to a 'leaking refrigerator' in a beer shop attached to a residential building in the area.
The affected building is a bungalow located at No. 88, Oworo Road, Oworonsoki, Lagos State.
Emergency services officials claimed they found some electrical items in the collapsed shop as they carried out their activities on the scene after the incident this afternoon, they claimed not to have found no explosive materials that could suggest it was a bomb.
Speaking on the scene to our correspondent, General Manager of the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA), Mr. Micheal Akindele said the agency can authoritatively link the explosion to a defective refrigerator in the shop. However, our reporter noted that the refrigerator that reportedly caused the explosion remained largely intact.
Mr. Akindele said gas escaped from the compressor of the refrigerator suspected to be defective and reacted with carbonated drinks in the shop.
A six months old baby who was injured in the explosion has been taken to intensive care unit of the Lagos University Teaching Hospital while three adults who had minor injuries have also been hospitalized at Afolabi hospital

www.saharareporters.com/2015/10/11/lagos-officials-claim-beer-parlor-explosion-linked-defective-refrigerator

stickncarrot:

Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by madridguy(m): 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
There is a thread yesterday about the latest findings from WHO that 2 out of 6 Africans have brain problem, i doubt the report until a guy on NL here said with some people attitude on NL he believe the report. I can authoritatively say you are one of the people WHO reported with mental problem. There is an earlier report about the explosion in Oworonsoki area of Lagos which I said the National Emergency Management Agency, South West Coordinator, must be on cheap weed for saying the cause of the explosion still unknown. Since it is a beer parlour, can't his common sense tells him it is Gas explosion. The man should reset his brain and stop putting fear on people. Only for you to attacked me without any solid proof. Below is the latest report now about the explosion which shows that I am more competent than Mr. Ibrahim Farinloye of National Emergency Management Agency, South West Coordinator, so I will advise you to take your #10 to the market and buy enough sense for yourself and your GENERATION.

Mr. Akindele said gas escaped from the compressor of the refrigerator suspected to be defective and reacted with carbonated drinks in the shop.

Truckpusher:
And you that haven't conducted any investigation has already concluded that the explosion was as a result of gas leak?

Na wao !!! Take this 10 Naira enter Balogun market go buy small sense abeg.
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by madridguy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
There is an earlier report about the explosion in Oworonsoki area of Lagos which I said the National Emergency Management Agency, South West Coordinator, must be on cheap weed for saying the cause of the explosion still unknown. Since it is a beer parlour, can't his common sense tells him it is Gas explosion. The man should reset his brain and stop putting fear on people. Only for you to attacked me without any solid proof. Below is the latest report now about the explosion which shows that I am more competent than Mr. Ibrahim Farinloye of National Emergency Management Agency, South West Coordinator, I don't just comment here i talk with fact.

DrPrickson:

Funny . You r d one on cheap drugs. How could u jump into conclusions without any investigations?
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 12, 2015

(A) Mr. Micheal Akindele said the agency can authoritatively link the explosion to a defective refrigerator in the shop. However, our reporter noted that the refrigerator that reportedly caused the explosion remained largely intact.
(B) Mr. Akindele said gas escaped from the compressor of the refrigerator suspected to be defective and reacted with carbonated drinks in the shop.

What does the quote above suggest? As a wise guy with his functional brain, gas leaked and reacted with carbonated drink may be on air because I know carbonated drinks to beĀ in bottles and can't react with anything. I think you are the type that believe anything without asking serious questions. What type of gas does a compressor of a refrigerator carry? How many homes have their refrigerator exploded in the past? (A) reported that the refrigerator remained largely intact.

madridguy:

There is a thread yesterday about the latest findings from WHO that 2 out of 6 Africans have brain problem, i doubt the report until a guy on NL here said with some people attitude on NL he believe the report. I can authoritatively say you are one of the people WHO reported with mental problem. There is an earlier report about the explosion in Oworonsoki area of Lagos which I said the National Emergency Management Agency, South West Coordinator, must be on cheap weed for saying the cause of the explosion still unknown. Since it is a beer parlor, can't his common sense tells him it is Gas explosion. The man should reset his brain and stop putting fear on people. Only for you to attacked me without any solid proof. Below is the latest report now about the explosion which shows that I am more competent than Mr. Ibrahim Farinloye of National Emergency Management Agency, South West Coordinator, so I will advise you to call your uncles tomorrow morning and you people should visit neurosurgeon for your brain settings before its get outta hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose And His Family Spotted Praying In The Beach Water (video) / Meet The New Service Chiefs Buhari Appointed (exclusive Photos) / Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.