Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) (50829 Views)

Fresh Explosion Rocks Borno State / Violent Protest In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Leaves Several People Injured (photo) / BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by JuNkyCars: 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
sonnie10:

What has your hate for the easterners got to do with the easterners?

I know you are a ****** man forming eye service. However You prefer a Bokoharam to an Igbo man!!!!

Hmmmm

Such people like you could lick your masters balls and eat his shit in the name of eye service when pleasing him.

You will test Bokoharam's choice for humanity first hand if embrace an atom of them. Life is spiritual you get what you say in life.

Money and power is not everything my brother. Biafra is the Igbos hope. An Igbo man would tell you of a "Future with glorious achievements being there growing his family.

And

A Bokoharam thinks of the virgins he will get when he goes to heaven if he dies taking along tens to hundred's of lives in a suicide mission in his right senses . (INHUMAN
)

Complex might be the case. One can join Bokoharam but can not become an Igbo man.
Re: Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) by sonnie10: 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
JuNkyCars:

I know you are a ****** man forming eye service. However You prefer a Bokoharam to an Igbo man!!!!

Hmmmm

Such people like you could lick your masters balls and eat his shit in the name of eye service when pleasing him.

You will test Bokoharam's choice for humanity first hand if embrace an atom of them. Life is spiritual you get what you say in life.

Money and power is not everything my brother. Biafra is the Igbos hope. An Igbo man would tell you of a "Future with glorious achievements being there growing his family.

And

A Bokoharam thinks of the virgins he will get when he goes to heaven if he dies taking along tens to hundred's of lives in a suicide mission in his right senses . (INHUMAN
)

Complex might be the case. One can join Bokoharam but can not become an Igbo man.

Bros, I am sure that you are quoting the wrong person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) / Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security / Pauline Tallen Appoints Daughter, Violet Osunde, As Special Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.