Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,583 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Explosion Rock Oworonshoki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rock Oworonshoki (733 Views)

FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair / Just In: Explosion Rock Bera Pipeline As Militants Claim Responsibility / Breaking News: Explosion Rock Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explosion Rock Oworonshoki by just2endowed: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
South West Coordinator, National Emergency Management Agency, Mr. Ibrahim Farinloye, confrimed that there was an explosion inside a locked beer parlour that is yet to open toady at Oworonsoki, inward Mayaki, Lagos State. He said four people including a girl were injured and had been rushed to Afolabi Hospital for treatment. “Fire service and police are trying to find out the cause of the explosion as the shop was locked at the time of explosion. “Crowd are greatly impeding emergency works. “We call on the crowd to leave the area entirely. The explosion partly affected a building next to the beer parlour,” he said. Details later. . .

http://www.punchng.com/news/explosion-kills-four-in-oworonsoki-lagos/
Re: Explosion Rock Oworonshoki by 123CarZ(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Pictures or.....
Re: Explosion Rock Oworonshoki by mightyhaze: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
No pix?
Re: Explosion Rock Oworonshoki by Realdeals(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Okay
Re: Explosion Rock Oworonshoki by victord1st: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
I don dey pack my load go my villa sharply,Akiolu abeg take ur Lagos.
Re: Explosion Rock Oworonshoki by yanabasee(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Give the affected persons good treatment and when they survived... They will give an account of why the place was locked down and what made the place to explode....

If it was a Uranium compatible explosion.... I don't think they would've been any survivor!
Re: Explosion Rock Oworonshoki by otukpo(f): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
[quote author=victord1st post=38880747]I don dey pack my load go my villa sharply,Akiolu abeg take ur Lagos.[/quote

Lol
Re: Explosion Rock Oworonshoki by Teryfik(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hey pls tel me its nt BH

(1) (Reply)

Allegations Of ‘campus Marriages’ On The Rise / BIAFRA: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu To Douse This Protests / Senators, Aides Shun Saraki’s Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.