Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

BIAFRA: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu To Douse This Protests - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu To Douse This Protests (736 Views)

Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) / Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / My Solution To All This Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu To Douse This Protests by Validated: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
[size=18pt]"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." [/size]- John F. Kennedy

On the premise on this maxim, I wish to implore other well meaning Nigerians to pressure Muhammadu Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu and douse this protests.

I know some people will argue otherwise, but remember that the Arab springs took out many leaders and those countries have since returned to peace BUT two of the leaders who were adamant viz Guadaffi of LIBYA and Assad of SYRIA threw their nations into what is now the world's worse humanitarian crisis.

Let us learn from other people's experiences and not allow experience to teach us.
Re: BIAFRA: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu To Douse This Protests by Alawe(m): 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
tru
Re: BIAFRA: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu To Douse This Protests by moderation2020: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
one question I always ask is this;
what crime did Nnamdi Kanu commit dat the likes of elrufai, buhari, obj, Afenifere, opc, and so many of others have not committed b4?
we radio kudirat nothing happened, in my decoder right now am getting Arewa24 an hausa tv, and somany others.
ghe hatred for igbos will consume all of them.

Umuchineke always be resolute and determined
All Hail BIAFRA!!!

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu To Douse This Protests by bukifemi1: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
moderation2020:
what crime did Nnamdi Kanu commit dat the likes of elrufai, buhari, obj, Afenifere, opc, and so many of others have not committed b4?
we radio kudirat nothing happened, in my decoder right now am getting Arewa24 an hausa tv, and somany others.

All Hail BIAFRA!!!

No crime just saying the truth...
Re: BIAFRA: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu To Douse This Protests by Futureleader1(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
moderation2020:

All Hail BIAFRA!!!
may Almighty God bless u abundantly for this truth

(1) (Reply)

Pix: Efcc Boss,magu But Dont Say It Twice Oo / Presidency To PDP: Nigerians Know The Party That Is A Nest Of Killers / Benue Speaker May Lose Seat As Court Orders Delineation Of His Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.