Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death (29044 Views)

Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers / Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by olillywales(m): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-7lOXMkbN2AM/VhpnDO47TFI/AAAAAAAG7MY/eQ_KRD7Fdgo/s400/DSP-Alamieyeseigha.jpg[/img]
Press Statement from the PDP below...

The Acting National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Prince Uche Secondus, on behalf of the National Executive Committee (NEC) and the PDP family nationwide mourns the death of former Governor of Bayelsa state, Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha.

PDP National Publicity Secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh, in a statement on Sunday said the party is still in shock over the news of the sudden death of the former governor, describing the development as deeply saddening.

“The PDP mourns the demise of this great Nigerian, who made immense contributions and sacrifices towards the unity, stability and development of his state and our dear nation both as a military officer and a politician.

“Chief Alamieyeseigha was a true democrat; humble leader, brilliant administrator who had extraordinary love for his people. He was an outstanding party-man, who, despite his travails, remained loyal to the PDP at state and national levels to the very end

“The PDP sincerely commiserates with Governor Seriake Dickson, the Alamieyeseigha family, the Ijaw kingdom and the people of Bayelsa state and pray God to give them the fortitude to bear this great loss.

Signed:

Chief Olisa Metuh
National Publicity Secretary

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/pdp-mourns-alamieyeseigha.html

cc: lalasticlala

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by HungerBAD: 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
Observing.

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by kingsilly(m): 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
E go betta
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by ernesty20(m): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
Yeah!. Today is my birthday.. Show me love with "likes" thanks

77 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
"Hypocrisy is when you support your own
criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when
I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc)
you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different
from mimiko? We are not ready for change at
all in this country". Quote me anywhere

-he fought a good fight, now he's up there laughing at us(youths of this country) that are weeping for him as fo ol s. Rest our(youths of this country) role model in God's kingdom

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
Rip
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
RIP Chief Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamesiegha

4 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by size40: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
I still don't believe Alams is dead. Alams is conman. He must have faked his death to avoid extradition to UK.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by benedictnsi(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dominus vobiscum

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by NobleAky(m): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Observing.
kingsilly:
E go betta
OZAOEKPE:

-he fought a good fight, now he's up there laughing at us(youths of this country) that are weeping for him as fo ol s. Rest our(youths of this country) role model in God's kingdom
ernesty20:
OZAOEKPE:

this really appear to be chim chimaroke! Do you realize that even yetunde no do jerry curl and mama Bose has returned from market without clearing the cobwebs under the sofa? Nigeria too taya person alamieseya poor come be chukwudi run around with tire and chewing gum stick them lips
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by ernesty20(m): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
NobleAky:
this really appear to be chim chimaroke! Do you realize that even yetunde no do jerry curl and mama Bose has returned from market without clearing the cobwebs under the sofa? Nigeria too taya person alamieseya poor come be chukwudi run around with tire and chewing gum stick them lips
is that why u quoted me? Mumu

4 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by NobleAky(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
ernesty20:
is that why u quoted me? Mumu
that is the problem now. Truth is bitter. How you see the matter now? Too bad
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by tym92(m): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Death is a Debt we all bound 2 Pay...

Walks outa thread..............

2 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by Raymondville(m): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Do we still have PDP ?
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by tym92(m): 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
K
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by MadCow1: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
We hear
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by GentleYoung(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
RIP
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by Ezeibe(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
we all must one day go this same way, but the most important thing is where we gonna spend our erternity, Heaven or Hell.
Please I think we should all be sensitive enough to know when to use our common sense, this is someone's father, brother, uncle, or whatever.......... Lets mourn with the bereaved, Remember it can be anybody tomorrow

jesus Is coming soon how many are ready!!!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by laurel03(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
I always remember ds Man with him expensive wrist watch.....
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by SmooshCHN: 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
All you do in this world ends one day. I hope he died a fulfilled and happy man. undecided

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by damton(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
ok.o
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by HRich(m): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
olillywales:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-7lOXMkbN2AM/VhpnDO47TFI/AAAAAAAG7MY/eQ_KRD7Fdgo/s400/DSP-Alamieyeseigha.jpg[/img]
Press Statement from the PDP below...

The Acting National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Prince Uche Secondus, on behalf of the National Executive Committee (NEC) and the PDP family nationwide mourns the death of former Governor of Bayelsa state, Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha.

PDP National Publicity Secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh, in a statement on Sunday said the party is still in shock over the news of the sudden death of the former governor, describing the development as deeply saddening.

“The PDP mourns the demise of this great Nigerian, who made immense contributions and sacrifices towards the unity, stability and development of his state and our dear nation both as a military officer and a politician.

“Chief Alamieyeseigha was a true democrat; humble leader, brilliant administrator who had extraordinary love for his people. He was an outstanding party-man, who, despite his travails, remained loyal to the PDP at state and national levels to the very end

“The PDP sincerely commiserates with Governor Seriake Dickson, the Alamieyeseigha family, the Ijaw kingdom and the people of Bayelsa state and pray God to give them the fortitude to bear this great loss.

Signed:

Chief Olisa Metuh
National Publicity Secretary

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/pdp-mourns-alamieyeseigha.html

cc: lalasticlala
May His Soul Rest In Peace.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by benega: 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
ok
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by sukkot: 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
alams next lifetime he will not loot again. i think he has learnt his lesson

2 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by Ijaya123: 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Another one bites the dust.

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by razz0: 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
size40:
I still don't believe Alams is dead. Alams is conman. He must have faked his death to avoid extradition to UK.

Don't joke with the dead!
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by ThisDumebi: 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
RIP, Alams....corruption truly kills!!!
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by funmilade4real(m): 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
Fidifi

Thieves
Re: PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death by CHYSPARKY(f): 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
size40:
You must be sick to think that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded / Zamfara Government Reacts To Turbaning Of Ado Aleru / Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.