Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust (32588 Views)

Senate Confirms Buhari's Nominees For Supreme Court, INEC & NCC / Confirmation Of Buhari’s Nominees Stalls In Senate / NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by onilemeji(m): 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ojuyobo If u are not contented,pls kill ur self, very easy just hug the transformer in the front of ur house!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
asunmoGGMU:

Pls what is wrong with that idioms? Stop going pedestrian. PMB isn't a politician and it is obvious from all circumstances that Tinubu and co are his political strategists. All are there to be seen.
Oh Yae Right?
Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by asunmoGGMU(m): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
Oh Yae Right?
I thought you are ready for analytical discourse.
Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by xklucvG: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
Buhari is playing with fire. I trust Tinubu he will deal with him. Ask Gej.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by discusant: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
Disneylady:
It's not a must he's happy now. Ambode and Aregbe are there for him, He will be happy with those ones (they are his puppets) Buhari is not

But PMB has since settled Tinubu by appointing a Tinubu "boy" called Babatunde Fowler as the boss of Federal Inland Revenue Service - FIRS.

FIRS generated close to N4.8 Trillion for the federal government last financial year. FIRS IS NEXT TO NNPC IN MONEY GENERATION IN TODAY'S NIGERIA.

It is only the uninformed public who are being deceived with this story of Tinubu not being happy with common appointment of ministers - ministers who Buhari had since dubbed noise makers.

Buhari administration War Against Corruption is a farce. Only their gullible fanatics are deceived.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by LadyMessi(f): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
So Tinubu sadness concerning d ministerial list is now news, and i hav bn complaining abt some names in d list yet no paper carried it mtchewwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Spybradd: 12:26am On Oct 12, 2015
CAN SOMEONE PLS HELP THAT JayZ WITH GPS TO LAGOON?
grin
Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by mikolo80: 12:51am On Oct 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"Hypocrisy is when you support your own
criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when
I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc)
you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different
from mimiko? We are not ready for change at
all in this country". Quote me anywhere
we are not supporting criminals. Just playing them against each other.or are you happy with pdp after 16 yrs
Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Amack(m): 6:23am On Oct 12, 2015
tolastikha:
THE SADNESS OF TINUBU IS CERTAINLY THE JOY OF NIGERIANS. THE MINISTERS ARE EXPECTED TO SERVE NIGERIANS AND NOT TINUBU. PMB SHOULD PROVE ME WRONG. IM WAITING......
Correct.

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by ElFenomeno1: 8:41am On Oct 12, 2015
Tinubu can go to hell!
Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by free13: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2015
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack / Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating / Breaking News: Niger Delta Militants Bomb Agip, Aiteo 600,000bpd Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.