Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Shauku Abubarker Not Dead But Crippled - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shauku Abubarker Not Dead But Crippled (1213 Views)

Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo / Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) / Governor Yahaya Bello Is Not Dead. See Photos Of Him Chilling In Dubai. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shauku Abubarker Not Dead But Crippled by Kenneth4u205(m): 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nigerians are still wondering about the fate of book harm leader shauku
abubarker.some assumed that He was killed towards the end of GEJ tenue. but those in that line of thought were proven wrong last month when the supposely dead
shauku
abubarker released an audio message debunking his death. even the incompetent Nigeria sss are at lost about the situation.but those who know me well are aware of my penchant in unraveling mystery. with my intelligent satellite and other high level device beyond the scope of Nigeria government, I was able to track shauku
abubarker to his present sick bed.the Guy is presently alive but have lost the use of his legs and hand completely. he's now a total cripple. thanks to GEJ last military offensive at sambesi forest.Nigerians should not expect any any further video from shauku
abubarker. He can only release audio message now due to his cripple nature.I wouldn't like to reveal more vital details right now. but will do so in due time
Re: Shauku Abubarker Not Dead But Crippled by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
"Hypocrisy is when you support your own criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc) you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different from mimiko? We are not ready for change at all in this country". Quote me anywhere

4 Likes

Re: Shauku Abubarker Not Dead But Crippled by Sparrow13: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
it will be nice if you improve your spelling skills. No pun intended

2 Likes

Re: Shauku Abubarker Not Dead But Crippled by mightyhaze: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
:PWell he won't be doin much dancin like he used 2 do on dose youtube vids,...dat is if ds story is anytin 2 go by

1 Like

Re: Shauku Abubarker Not Dead But Crippled by BALLOSKI: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Joker!

1 Like

Re: Shauku Abubarker Not Dead But Crippled by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Sparrow13:
it will be nice if you improve your spelling skills.
No pun intended
was typing with my phone.will edit it with my laptop once I get to headquarter
Re: Shauku Abubarker Not Dead But Crippled by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Noted
Re: Shauku Abubarker Not Dead But Crippled by meimoks(f): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Shauku Abubarker Not Dead But Crippled by ajebuter(f): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
Husbad: I love you darling

Nigerian wife: you this yeye man, you don drink again abi?
How many times I don warn you about that sapele water and oshogbo weed wey you dey take?

That sums up this news, if u call it that.

1 Like

Re: Shauku Abubarker Not Dead But Crippled by DaBullIT(m): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
not

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Cry For Bola Tinubu - Femi Aribisala / Mass Sack Of Permanent Secretaries 24 Hours Before Ministers' Inauguration Is A / Are There Southeast APC Supporters In Support Of Biafra Or Is It PDP Motivated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.