Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed (30913 Views)

Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Revealed!!!! Lagos Explosion Not Caused By Refrigerator. / Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by tym92(m): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kk
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by omusiliyu(m): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Blame Buhari for it.
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by opyscol(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
papaejima1:
our reporter noted that the refrigerator that reportedly caused the explosion remained largely intact.

This is why I like Naija.
Hasty conclusions, no single sense, no proper forensic investigation or deductive reasoning powers.

Idiots idiots everywhere you look!
I like you joor
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by Exponental(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
inconclusive report or investigation.
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by Krak(m): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
san316:
Apc and lies. My brother's friend's cousin who was close to the state near lagos said it was bh that bombed d place

government of liars.

#wailerz just bought this line from alaba market

Hear yourself, you sound so asinine.
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
some people wanted it to be a bomb... shame on them...
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by MabraO: 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
Lies from pit of hell
Since wen does a leaking refrigerator start exploding
All these nigerian security agencies too dey lie Abeg
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by lexy070(m): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
Do we really have bomb experts in Nigeria. They should hv taken fragments 4rom de site 4 4da analysis dan jumping into conclusion cos de supposed cause was intact according 2 dem.
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by Oluboonmi(f): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
hinwazaka:
Let us keep on fooling ourselves. God help you if the next BOKO HARAM attack in Lagos catches one of you in its wake. Then you will regret, why you ever supported a government which felt it was better to keep the truth from you, than own up to its failures and responsibilities.
I wonder you would even want to imagine a boko haram attack in Lagos, let alone any one of us here being a victim.
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by ShowYourCertificate: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Speaking on the scene to our correspondent, General Manager of the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA), Mr. Micheal Akindele said the agency can authoritatively link the explosion to a defective refrigerator in the shop. However, our reporter noted that the refrigerator that reportedly caused the explosion remained largely intact.
How can the refrigerator which is the link to the explosion be intact even after the explosion. This doesn't add up.

Mr. Akindele said gas escaped from the compressor of the refrigerator suspected to be defective and reacted with carbonated drinks in the shop.
Oh so the gas from the compressor exploded after reacting with carbonated drinks? This Akindele guy must think Nigerians are fools.

1 Like

Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by ezeagu(m): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
ernesty20:
Yoruba too dey fearcheesy

You, you don't fear? Oya! Straight to Borno you go then.

2 Likes

Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by missKiffy(f): 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
EdCure:

Why would anyone be disappointed? What would they have preferred it to be?
Some people already tot it was a bomb
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by sniper1305(m): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
Smh, who was close 2 d state near lagos told you it was bh, wat of w datz living in d Lagos?
san316:
Apc and lies. My brother's friend's cousin who was close to the state near lagos said it was bh that bombed d place

government of liars.

Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by ernesty20(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
ezeagu:

You, you don't fear? Oya! Straight to Borno you go then.
i am in borno state right now.. Why shud i fear?
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by HRich(m): 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tycoflu:
An explosion that caused a scare in the Oworonsoki area of Lagos metropolis this afternoon has been traced to a 'leaking refrigerator' in a beer shop attached to a residential building in the area.
The affected building is a bungalow located at No. 88, Oworo Road, Oworonsoki, Lagos State.
Four persons who were injured in the explosion have been hospitalized.
Emergency services officials claimed they found some electrical items in the collapsed shop as they carried out their activities on the scene after the incident this afternoon, they claimed not to have found no explosive materials that could suggest it was a bomb.
Speaking on the scene to our correspondent, General Manager of the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA), Mr. Micheal Akindele said the agency can authoritatively link the explosion to a defective refrigerator in the shop. However, our reporter noted that the refrigerator that reportedly caused the explosion remained largely intact.
Mr. Akindele said gas escaped from the compressor of the refrigerator suspected to be defective and reacted with carbonated drinks in the shop.
The explosion occurred around 1.05pm.
A six months old baby who was injured in the explosion has been taken to intensive care unit of the Lagos University Teaching Hospital while three adults who had minor injuries have also been hospitalized at Afolabi hospital

www.saharareporters.com/2015/10/11/lagos-officials-claim-beer-parlor-explosion-linked-defective-refrigerator

close to the scene of the explosion.
In the North it's called Bomb.
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by canalily(m): 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ah! Make i rest small for this race! I thought say na boko cause amsmiley

Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by Generalkorex(m): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
san316:

government of liars.

if it was bomb many houses would be affected.
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by Koleman(m): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
EdCure:

Why would anyone be disappointed? What would they have preferred it to be?
nothing of cos but the guy is painfully correct!
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by Koleman(m): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
OK some people would really be disappointed since the explosion was just from a refrigerator..

Smh...........
you very right. If you read de comments when de previous news was posted you can clearly see numerous comments clearly insisting it "SHOULD BE A BOMB"
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by crisycent: 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
The refrigerator was intact, yet it was the cause of explosion. The gas/leakage from the compressor reacted with carbonated drinks. I beg who dey follow me reason this stupîd lie?

1 Like

Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tycoflu:
An explosion that caused a scare in the Oworonsoki area of Lagos metropolis this afternoon has been traced to a 'leaking refrigerator' in a beer shop attached to a residential building in the area.
The affected building is a bungalow located at No. 88, Oworo Road, Oworonsoki, Lagos State.
Emergency services officials claimed they found some electrical items in the collapsed shop as they carried out their activities on the scene after the incident this afternoon, they claimed not to have found no explosive materials that could suggest it was a bomb.
A six months old baby who was injured in the explosion has been taken to intensive care unit of the Lagos University Teaching Hospital while three adults who had minor injuries have also been hospitalized at Afolabi hospital

www.saharareporters.com/2015/10/11/lagos-officials-claim-beer-parlor-explosion-linked-defective-refrigerator

Leaking Refrigerator.

Since when did a refrigerator start becoming explosive?
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by deltapickin: 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
crisycent:
The refrigerator was intact, yet it was the cause of explosion. The gas/leakage from the compressor reacted with carbonated drinks. I beg who dey follow me reason this stupîd lie?
that the best lie they could come up with,if not many people would have been killed by now.
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by 400billionman: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Fear fear peoples
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by seenter84: 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
Guess we are safe in lagos
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by OBAGADAFFI: 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Come- on guys, the pictures of the explosion scene is all over the internet, and the affected building wasn't badly damaged.
This is not a typical Boko haram bombing.
Its a domestic explosion, similar thing happened at Apapa some weeks ago and some people lost their lives.

Why some people are wishing it BK bombing beats my imagination
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by okeybarca: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
D level at which d nigerians reasoning is wat surprise me I must tell u.pls b4 I continue. I hv dis question to ask every naira land in d house. Since u were born till date.hv u seen or heard dat a refrigerator got busted and course such damage.just think about it.dats y Nigeria cannot move forward. because we make lie our bed rock. Nobody is ready to tell u d truth including our media.maybe is because d foundation of Nigeria is built on lies.who knows.
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tycoflu:

Fridge explode n then collapse a shop

APC una don start again.
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 12, 2015
ernesty20:
Yoruba too dey fearcheesy
and nah them make noise pass oh! Nah dem dey do gragra pass.
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by Boyooosa(m): 2:25am On Oct 12, 2015
In Kad, Army testing Armoury, In Abj, Transformer blew, Now in Lagos.... Refrigerator exploded! God will help us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival / Travails Of Mama Boko Haram: Why She Is Held In Prison Since February / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.