Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,215 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed (30788 Views)

Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Revealed!!!! Lagos Explosion Not Caused By Refrigerator. / Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by Loonyy(m): 5:53am On Oct 12, 2015
Which kind nonsense, yeye , talk be dis one Ni, say refrigeration gas (R12) if possible come react with cabonated drinks way dey cocked den kaboom explosion leaving d fridge intact...,Naija I hail thee.
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by JurostRB: 6:51am On Oct 12, 2015
Gratitude to God ,no dead-casualty was made out.
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by jtwest(m): 7:35am On Oct 12, 2015
However, our reporter noted that the
refrigerator that reportedly caused the explosion remained
largely intact. Hmmmmm I wonder how undecided
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by tuk2ato(m): 8:55am On Oct 12, 2015
But they said the fridge was intact undecided
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by theDEVILisHERE: 9:12am On Oct 12, 2015
OBAGADAFFI:
Come- on guys, the pictures of the explosion scene is all over the internet, and the affected building wasn't badly damaged.
This is not a typical Boko haram bombing.
Its a domestic explosion, similar thing happened at Apapa some weeks ago and some people lost their lives.

Why some people are wishing it BK bombing beats my imagination

You do realise that terrorist could use false flags to testrun plans and strategies
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by akinsmyk(m): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2015
[quote author=san316 post=38885302]Apc and lies. My brother's friend's cousin who was close to the state near lagos said it was bh that bombed d place

government of liars.

That's exactly what happened doubting Thomas. I live in Awolowo street in Oworonsoki. I actually went to feed my eye in the evening. The reported news is true
Re: Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed by JuNkyCars: 11:10am On Oct 12, 2015
divineappo:
Which kind false info pple dey spread. Some pple would tink it was bokoharam bomb. Abi una want sey make pple waka enter kanal again?
A Black Goat Can't Hide In Between Sheep.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose / Killer Herdsmen: Sultan Gives Miyetti Allah 2 Month-ultimatum / FG To Auction Diezani’s $40m Jewellery And Houses At Actual Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.