Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

My Drone View Of Accra-ghana (beautiful Luxurious) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / My Drone View Of Accra-ghana (beautiful Luxurious) (11579 Views)

Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. / Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. / BREAKING NEWS: Explosion Rocks Kwame Nkrumah Circle, Accra Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Drone View Of Accra-ghana (beautiful Luxurious) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
The country where everybody get big nyash

1 Like

Re: My Drone View Of Accra-ghana (beautiful Luxurious) by OXYGEN01: 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
NEW INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT UNDER CONSTRUCTTION

Re: My Drone View Of Accra-ghana (beautiful Luxurious) by OXYGEN01: 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
GH

1 Like

Re: My Drone View Of Accra-ghana (beautiful Luxurious) by OXYGEN01: 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
GHANA

1 Like

Re: My Drone View Of Accra-ghana (beautiful Luxurious) by jaymichael(m): 12:28am On Oct 12, 2015
Am impressed. kissAm impressed.

1 Like

Re: My Drone View Of Accra-ghana (beautiful Luxurious) by OXYGEN01: 2:07am On Oct 12, 2015
TO BE CONTINUED...
Re: My Drone View Of Accra-ghana (beautiful Luxurious) by overhypedsteve(m): 2:50am On Oct 12, 2015
OXYGEN01:
THE BEAUTY OF GHANA AT NIGHT,
A COUNTRY WITH SO MANY BEAUTIFUL BUILDINGS
most of us still find it hard to understand how you manage to locate any Ghanian thread online.
Re: My Drone View Of Accra-ghana (beautiful Luxurious) by overhypedsteve(m): 2:58am On Oct 12, 2015
OXYGEN01:
GHANA
nice. Very nice.
Re: My Drone View Of Accra-ghana (beautiful Luxurious) by Lucasbalo(m): 7:45am On Oct 12, 2015
Nigeria suppose to be better than Ghana because of her natural and human resources but the failure of leadership over 50 years makes Nigeria a perpetual third world country. Hopefully, things will turn around. Big hurray for Ghana.

1 Like

Re: My Drone View Of Accra-ghana (beautiful Luxurious) by iamord(m): 7:58am On Oct 12, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Nigeria suppose to be better than Ghana because of her natural and human resources but the failure of leadership over 50 years makes Nigeria a perpetual third world country. Hopefully, things will turn around. Big hurray for Ghana.
I just don't get it. The sky is big enough for all birds to fly. If you want to make it there is enough space to do so and no one is holding your leg. I can say Ghana has almost to every mineral resource you can find in Nigeria. But it's not about having more than the other . What can u do with the scarce resources given to you is what matters

2 Likes

Re: My Drone View Of Accra-ghana (beautiful Luxurious) by iamord(m): 8:45am On Oct 12, 2015
Just30:
Accra in it current state, spotted by my Drone..... A lively city.. Probably you have some pics to add. If these pics don't give you a fair impression as to why, Accra, would for a very long time be a better city to Abuja(despite it skyscrapers) then probably you would want to learn the history of Accra
lovely pictures I must say. There are alot of highrise developments coming up. But sorry to say. None of these pictures were taken by u wink
Re: My Drone View Of Accra-ghana (beautiful Luxurious) by iamord(m): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2015
Just30:
The ease of the city, give it a comparative advantage
Accra downtown... Alot of developments coming up here. Gold coast city and Accra waterfront.

1 Like

Re: My Drone View Of Accra-ghana (beautiful Luxurious) by Just30: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
iamord:
Accra downtown... Alot of developments coming up here. Gold coast city and Accra waterfront.
yeah I've taken note of them
Re: My Drone View Of Accra-ghana (beautiful Luxurious) by Naija4Fatality: 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
Pls stop comparing nigeria with Ghana, nigeria capital , abuja is more beautiful than accra and has more sky scraper than accra
And u can't even compare it with Lagos, Lagos is the most advance city in west africa and its house to most of the tallest building in West Africa and some of the tallest building In africa
The economy of Lagos alone is times 4 of Ghana economy, its obvious that lagos is more advance and abuja is more beautiful, and also there are areas in lagos with lot of beautiful tall buildings , compare to ghana
So stop fooling ur self.
Below are few Photos of Lagos.....

1 Like

Re: My Drone View Of Accra-ghana (beautiful Luxurious) by idupaul: 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
I spent last year Christmas and new year in this beautiful city, I must say I had so much fun

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bangladesh Shuts Off Mobile Internet Ahead Of Election / Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. / Abiy Ahmed, Wins 2019 Nobel Peace Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.