Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

This Is What My Qirlfriend Said To Me In This Evening - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What My Qirlfriend Said To Me In This Evening (2067 Views)

How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What My Qirlfriend Said To Me In This Evening by cokacoola(m): 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
am was just having an arquement with my qirfriend in this evening and she starting go talk load at me. she wanted go walks out on me, i hold am hand and told her in my perfects gentlmen voice and say "baby look into my eyes and tell me what you see" she shouted at me saying all i see is the "reaction of osogbo weed" plesea romenclander do you advice i contiune dating this rude girl?

1 Like

Re: This Is What My Qirlfriend Said To Me In This Evening by Dandeson1(m): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
Is this funnycheesy ..... ABSOLUTELY NOTgrin
Re: This Is What My Qirlfriend Said To Me In This Evening by Behira(f): 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
YES my dear, she is d only one dat can tell u d truth. Just as she did now
Re: This Is What My Qirlfriend Said To Me In This Evening by tintingz(m): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
What's a Qirlfriend? undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is What My Qirlfriend Said To Me In This Evening by vizkiz: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
lord you reign, forever you are the same agamachudi manman angry
Re: This Is What My Qirlfriend Said To Me In This Evening by cokacoola(m): 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
Behira:
YES my dear, she is d only one dat can tell u d truth. Just as she did now
qirl you are fine! Can i be you boo boo?
Re: This Is What My Qirlfriend Said To Me In This Evening by Utchgirl(f): 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
Abeg who knws 2day's date here ?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What My Qirlfriend Said To Me In This Evening by cokacoola(m): 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
Utchgirl:
thread dirrler
Re: This Is What My Qirlfriend Said To Me In This Evening by Utchgirl(f): 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
cokacoola:
thread dirrler

kk
Re: This Is What My Qirlfriend Said To Me In This Evening by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
Please translate this to English. abeg.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What My Qirlfriend Said To Me In This Evening by NemzySeries(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
shey sh!t dey worry u @OP? see ur writeup as if ur pen!s did d typing 4 u.....reckless & stewpid idiat if u like dunt make ursef useful to ur ownself oooo....u'll soon start smoking tree branches & roots not only weed

3 Likes

Re: This Is What My Qirlfriend Said To Me In This Evening by magabounce(m): 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
cokacoola:
peoples li
ke you dont derserve acess go the internet!
Walks quietly awt of thread!!!
Re: This Is What My Qirlfriend Said To Me In This Evening by Jayjay0(m): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
English mama
Re: This Is What My Qirlfriend Said To Me In This Evening by ENIGMA24(m): 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
cokacoola:
am was just having an arquement with my qirfriend in this evening and she starting go talk load at me. she wanted go walks out on me, i hold am hand and told her in my perfects gentlmen voice and say "baby look into my eyes and tell me what you see" she shouted at me saying all i see is the "reaction of osogbo weed" plesea romenclander do you advice i contiune dating this rude girl?
I advice u stop taking the weed, "then hold am hand and ask am again"
Somepeople shld be banned for grammatical misappropriation.... #Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: This Is What My Qirlfriend Said To Me In This Evening by ENIGMA24(m): 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
tintingz:
What's a Qirlfriend? undecided
A poultry girlfriend
Re: This Is What My Qirlfriend Said To Me In This Evening by ENIGMA24(m): 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
Utchgirl:
October 1st 1960
Re: This Is What My Qirlfriend Said To Me In This Evening by ENIGMA24(m): 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
cokacoola:
thread dirrler
After all the swear they have been swearing for you....u can still recognise a thread derailer.....isn't God awesome??
Re: This Is What My Qirlfriend Said To Me In This Evening by tonychristopher: 1:21am On Oct 12, 2015
cokacoola:

But are u a crackhead !

(1) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Chick In Africa Flaunts Her Long Legs While Running (must See) / 8 Highly Attractive Things In Women / Does This Kind Of Girl Exist???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.