Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. (62400 Views)

Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 24, 2018
Been asking this bae out and she finally agreed to go out with me today on the condition she’ll come along with her friend. I said no wahala.

I got to TFC before them and they came in 2 minutes later. We ordered drinks at first and chit chat a little, then ordered something to eat. All these while they were snapping photos like they some kind of celebrity. As we were about to leave, I asked if they wanted take away. One of of them suggested shawarma, the other girl said same but she doesn’t want “hotdog” included.

Her reason, hotdog is made of dog meat!! shocked .

Then the argument started. This babe nor wan gree, she said she’s very sure it’s made of dog meat and if she mistakenly eat hotdog, boil will catch her in her armpit. And to make matters worse she didn’t keep her voice low. All eyes were on us and laughing as well.

This same babe is using an iPhone with a valid subscription which she was prolly using for Instagram and the likes.

Finally told her to go on google and do a search. At first she refused. Said she knows what she’s saying, later she did the search and still wasn’t convinced. Even before we left there, she stood her ground. Hotdog is made of dog meat.

258 Likes 28 Shares

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:48pm On May 24, 2018
Following grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 24, 2018
Hot dog is made of dog meat cheesy grin

I don't believe the story tho, why will anyone in this day and age say something like that.

175 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Cutehector(m): 6:49pm On May 24, 2018
stupidity:
[s]Been asking this bae out and she finally agreed to go out with me today on the condition she’ll come along with her friend. I said no wahala.

I got to TFC before them and they came in 2 minutes later. We ordered drinks at first and chit chat a little, then ordered something to eat. All these while they were snapping photos like they some kind of celebrity. As we were about to leave, I asked if they wanted take away. One of of them suggested shawarma, the other girl said same but she doesn’t want “hotdog” included.

Then the argument started. This babe nor wan gree, she said she’s very sure it’s made of dog meat and if she mistakenly eat hotdog, boil will catch her in her armpit. And to make matters worse she didn’t keep her voice low. All eyes were on us and laughing as well.

This same babe is using an iPhone with a valid subscription which she was prolly using for Instagram and the likes.

Finally told her to go on google and do a search. At first she refused. Said she knows what she’s saying, later she did the search and still wasn’t convinced. Even before we left there, she stood her ground. Hotdog is made of dog meat[/s]
you, the girls, the waiters, the fastfood restaurant, including the customers are stupid.

Nonsense thread... Throws up.

613 Likes 41 Shares

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Tallesty1(m): 6:54pm On May 24, 2018
Cutehector:
you, the girls, the waiters, the fastfood restaurant, including the customers are stupid.

Madly Stupid bro

282 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 24, 2018
Cutehector:

bro look at your signature. I wish the button exist too. Idiotic element.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 24, 2018
Tallesty1:
Madly Stupid bro
you and the guy you quoted can kiss each other’s asxhole. That’s what you two are good at.

13 Likes

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by emeijeh(m): 7:08pm On May 24, 2018
She must be from my beloved Agbor grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Apina(m): 7:36pm On May 24, 2018
I believe you played a major role in disgracing yourself. If only you had kept the ignoramus silent after correcting her the first time, you would not be here whinning. Learn to read situations and u would save yourself alot of troubles, a fool(the girl) will always be right in his eyes undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by tracyberry(f): 8:44pm On May 24, 2018
Cutehector:

wow chill dude no vex like that na

2 Likes

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by tracyberry(f): 8:47pm On May 24, 2018
Tallesty1:
Madly Stupid bro
hommie take a chill pill una too dey vex

3 Likes

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Cutehector(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2018
tracyberry:

wow chill dude no vex like that na
oya sing for me make I no vex
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by columbus007(m): 10:43pm On May 24, 2018
gutter girls undecided
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by ayusco85(m): 10:47pm On May 24, 2018
stupidity:
Been asking this bae out and she finally agreed to go out with me today on the condition she’ll come along with her friend. I said no wahala.

Finally told her to go on google and do a search. At first she refused. Said she knows what she’s saying, later she did the search and still wasn’t convinced. Even before we left there, she stood her ground. Hotdog is made of dog meat.

I know you are lying but kontinue

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 24, 2018
And yet they will be screaming for “Gender Equality” Na dis kain person school dey pass through!

Hotdog made from “Dog Meat”

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by deepwater(f): 10:48pm On May 24, 2018
OP
You disgraced yourself......
You go dey give maltina girl champagne

so using iphone and sub come mean say she go no whatsup?

I bet you do not know all the function you TV/decoder remote control has grin

23 Likes

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:49pm On May 24, 2018
So moral of this story.....

All of you are jobless

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by SAMBARRY: 10:49pm On May 24, 2018
So whats the lessonn in the story now

1 Like

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by loadedvibes: 10:49pm On May 24, 2018
The only thing these kinda girls are good for is having sex. They can blow your brains out with awesome sex.. aside that don't call them for any other thing.

12 Likes

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by osemoses1234(m): 10:50pm On May 24, 2018
Na the money u spend dey pepper u so ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by BlackHatNaija: 10:50pm On May 24, 2018
Lol. Reminds me of the one caught fetching water with gallons.

2 Likes

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by myettiallah: 10:50pm On May 24, 2018
the other girl said same but she doesn’t want “hotdog” included

this statement alone will tell u that this is a fake story

19 Likes

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by aboladejohnny(m): 10:51pm On May 24, 2018
The problem with Nigeria is as follows;
Boko-Haram
Unemployment
Herdsmen
Armed Robbery
Recession
Insecurity

Put all the first letters together to see what the REAL PROBLEM is.
click like if you understand

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Oreofepeters: 10:51pm On May 24, 2018
the story get as it be
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Checked86: 10:51pm On May 24, 2018
Meanwhile guys... China has announced their world cup squad.

1 朣楢琴执执
2 瑩浻牡楧硰执
3 执獧浻牡楧
4 敬瑦 瀰絸朣杢
5 执獧扻捡杫
6 潲湵 潣潬
7 昣昸昸慢正
9 敷止瑩札慲楤
10 湥楬敮牡氬晥
11 瑦戠瑯潴牦
12 浯潴 捥捥浩条
13 洭穯氭湩慥牧
14 摡敩瑮琨灯捥
15 捥捥 慢正
16 牧畯摮椭慭敧
17 獭氭湩慥牧摡
18 敩琨灯
19 捥捥捥慢正
20 牧畯摮椭慭
21 敧楬敮牡 札散散汩
22 整 牰杯瀻
23 獯瑩潩敲慬
Coach: 楴敶执獧 搴筮.

Its a shame that 敩瑮琨灯 isn't in the squad, he is such a top player.
Enjoy the rest of your day.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by noble2faith(m): 10:51pm On May 24, 2018
If this is true...
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by 12345baba(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2018
This lie dey smell like buhari fart

1 Like

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by package7(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2018
I don't have time for long story.... Summarize it and relocate yourself Northeast sharply grin
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 24, 2018
See the kind of gals you mingle with. Nawaoo

1 Like

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 24, 2018
I bet the babe meant she didn’t want sausage in her sharwarma . Lmao
As if that wasn’t enough. She still finish herself with the dog meat argument grin grin
aboladejohnny:
The problem with Nigeria is as follows;

Boko-Haram

Unemployment

Herdsmen

Armed Robbery

Recession

Insecurity

Put all the first letters together to see what the REAL PROBLEM is.

click like if you understand
you go wail till 2989

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.