Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Nigerian Man Forced To Marry Dead Woman In Ebonyi - Despicable - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Forced To Marry Dead Woman In Ebonyi - Despicable (34525 Views)

Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage / Man To Pay N800,000 To Marry Dead Woman As Wife / Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Forced To Marry Dead Woman In Ebonyi - Despicable by kingsfield(m): 12:15am On Oct 13, 2015
chaz007:
They really want to impose the 'widower' title on him.

Oh well, he shld do as demanded, cos I'm sure he pays before eating in "mama put's canteen"
Remain blessed sis!
Re: Nigerian Man Forced To Marry Dead Woman In Ebonyi - Despicable by Fearcom(m): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2015
Ranoscky:

Try reading before commenting.

The woman's family as a matter of tradition still owns
the woman and her child and the woman will be buried in her fathers compound because the man did not pay bride price.

From your response it is obvious you are from the east or you BELIEVE in this tradition or both. Not every tribe practices this type of thing. I'm not only educated, I'm learned and I've studied a lot of different tribes and their cultures to be able to make this kind of statement.
Re: Nigerian Man Forced To Marry Dead Woman In Ebonyi - Despicable by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 13, 2015
Interesting...
Re: Nigerian Man Forced To Marry Dead Woman In Ebonyi - Despicable by musafat(f): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
athaboi:
u dont need to say sorry because u r highly irrelevant to igbo race. An average igbo man doesnt knw that pple like u exist, we are busy with our hustle and dont even knw that there is something like nairaland. God keep blessing us and pple like u will only keep hating. My dear u r irrelevant
. Ehya high blood pressure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

30 Habits That Show Improper Upbringing Of Children / Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. / My Man Thinks That The Money He Earns Is His And Not Ours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.