Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,466 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana (24233 Views)

Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos / Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by macof(m): 1:54am On Oct 12, 2015
zimoni:
Long story, yet the Saboteur never mentioned the rape, killing of farmers and destruction of farmlands occuring daily in norther part of Oyo State and Ogun State.

Sabotage, just for a political appointment. Does it really worth it? We have a long way to go.

Lord Save Us, Saboteurs Everywhere.

We shall overcome this problem someday. It shall be well.

The shameless man couldn't mention the farms they destroy, towns farmers have been killed and women raped

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by macof(m): 2:00am On Oct 12, 2015
Bsc:
I think Mr human right lawyer , is into cattle rearing business in collaboration with fulani herdsmen.. Mr. Don't u knw the elders decision will now attract the Government or relevant authorities to provide solution.. Example , if ur pikin na ma huz maid, I send am parking ..by the time u see am for house..u must come to ask me wot happened that's if ur rational.

The money he wants to steal as minister is what has blocked his senses. ..then again I can't remember any time that Falana was ever sensible

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by macof(m): 2:04am On Oct 12, 2015
solonazzy:

Nope.... It's tribal politics at play.... Only d wise wuld c d bigger picture... I'm nt surprised falana came up with Dis.... I already had d thoughts..... Especially after Ffk threatened d fg over d kidnap... Fulani herdsmen changing location every 4hrs.?...mehn dats whack...

You are not bright at all. So you don't know that fulani are used to the nomadic life? They are always on the move. ..especially the ones with criminal intent
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by macof(m): 2:07am On Oct 12, 2015
nduchucks:

Finally, a sole voice of reason out of Yoruba land.

Mention just one reasonable point from that?
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by razzberries: 3:14am On Oct 12, 2015
if you are a farmer living in Benue, southern Kaduna or any other place where Fulani herdsmen terrorize on an annual basis, I have one lasting solution ..

' do unto others what they do unto you '

Buy rat poison and keep in strategic locations along their route, by the time their cows start dying, nobody go tell them say market don close

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by AAinEqGuinea: 5:23am On Oct 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. A lot of Yorubas are two-faced though and they only care about where their next meal is going to come from. Very unprincipled. And the fool on this thread just exemplified that. And I guess that's why a lot of Yoruba parrots are the spokespersons for all types of rogue politicians. Shameful.

However, Igbos are no different - the average Igbo only cares about money and greed. Anywhere power goes, you'll find an Igbo there slaving up.

Birds of a feather. undecided

grin

I thought about one of your previous post about @bolded... and the guy you were going back and worth with was so satisfied and articulate in establishing this as if they recently discovered the science of simply being two-faced. There's no prize in that at all. LOL.. everyone can wear masks. I'd think the greater science is smelling the fake bullshiit someone's hiding behind.
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by Amack(m): 5:40am On Oct 12, 2015
CSTR2:
What goes on there is not even my business. Igboland is my only priority.
As for ndi-igbo, lives should be more precious than meat or whatever fleeting economic gain.
If meat from Nigerian fulanis will create long-term problems with these herders, then ban them all from igboland.
Cameroon is over the border, we can import meat from there at cheaper rate if animal husbandry is not enticing to the average igbo man.
Anyway as long as it is profitable, i think igbo businessmen will go into this business and make a fortune.
We need to just discourage this herders completely from igboland first.
Correct, 5star.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 12, 2015
creating pastures solely for Fulani herdsmen in the south would have made sense if their was no love lost between Nigerian tribe's .the fear is that such pastures unless rigidly regulated ,would turn into Fulani enclaves which,might lead to problems like that plaguing jos.
I think it would be better to employ a system I have witnessed (although sparingly) in aba.Some business men their in aba buy the cattle's en enclose them in their piece of land employing Fulani men to tend to them.of course,the cattle roam about but,their is much restraint owing to d fact the community can easily hold d owner accountable as they are land holders in said community.meanwhile, I can't but wonder whatever happened to the Igbo breed black cattle I remember from childhood we called ehi? I think its time our state government's begin making capital investments in agriculture.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by luvmijeje(f): 6:25am On Oct 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

Erudite? - mollie the glutton, stop it. You and this guy are a disgrace to Yoruba people.

As soon as I saw meat - I knew you would be on here. Stop eating too much meat, it's unhealthy, mollie. grin

If you can answer Yes to the following questions I'll join issue with you.

You don't have dual citizenship?

Do you live in Nigeria?

Do your immediate family live in Nigeria ?

Leaders in UK urge their citizens to take up arms against blacks who commit crimes?

Can you now see that those who support you and your likes in foolishness are senseless idiots like you.

Please don't quote me again.
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by EasternLion: 7:03am On Oct 12, 2015
eduj:
creating pastures solely for Fulani herdsmen in the south would have made sense if their was no love lost between Nigerian tribe's .the fear is that such pastures unless rigidly regulated ,would turn into Fulani enclaves which,might lead to problems like that plaguing jos.
I think it would be better to employ a system I have witnessed (although sparingly) in aba.Some business men their in aba buy the cattle's en enclose them in their piece of land employing Fulani men to tend to them.of course,the cattle roam about but,their is much restraint owing to d fact the community can easily hold d owner accountable as they are land holders in said community.meanwhile, I can't but wonder whatever happened to the Igbo breed black cattle I remember from childhood we called ehi? I think its time our state government's begin making capital investments in agriculture.

Yeah, I even saw two herdsmen driving their cattle into that enclosed area as i was driving home last night.
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by tonychristopher: 7:13am On Oct 12, 2015
EasternLion:

Yeah, I even saw two herdsmen driving their cattle into that enclosed area as i was driving home last night.

Anambra stats has embarked on cattle ranching earlier this year
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by Dindondin(m): 7:32am On Oct 12, 2015
doublewisdom:
Saboteurs! Even at their own detriment they can't resist abo.ki ass and nuts. cheesy grin cheesy grin
what Falana said is the best.
Last Bullet:
This is not about having fear of herdsmen.
That method is the best way to resist them.
Receive brain.
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by Dindondin(m): 7:33am On Oct 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Falana is simply defending his Fulani slavemasters with all his strength so there grand patron will remember him in his next batch of noisemakers.

Next thing now he will blame Igbo herdsmen angry

I don't think we v anybody with high IQ as Falana from the East

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by solonazzy: 8:14am On Oct 12, 2015
ezeagu:

So what you're telling me is that the Fulani militia were drugged or paid or what? Or maybe they aren't Fulani at all? I need to understand this reasoning.
Y haven't d tribes frm benue n other north-central tribes dat Dis herdsmen trouble d most ask to secede Nigeria?... Ans dat qstn....
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by mu2sa2: 8:35am On Oct 12, 2015
mmsen:

The viable long term solution is to hold criminals to account for their crminality.

From there Nigeria can then begin to eradicate what is yet another backwards practice that poses more problems than it solves.

Cattle is private business, the purchasing of land for grazing should be by private entities.
Absolutely, criminality shouldn't be condoned. Farmers who kill herders and herders who kill farmers should be prosecuted. And while the law takes its course the govt should establish a system that ensures a permanent end to the senseless bloodletting. Many a young brat post puerile rantings on nl these days and so your post isn't surprising .
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by Shymm3x: 9:12am On Oct 12, 2015
CSTR2:
lol.
Nigerian politics is energy-sapping. Very boring too.
I need to create a thread on america.

Lol.

I agree that naij politics is primeval - and it's basically the same black zombies and their repetitive nonsense without any ideology whatsover. The whole thing is also simplistic that you can predict what's going to happen next without knowing much.

I don't really follow US politics like I used to but I should be a able to contribute. I heard Donald Trump is leading the polls - absolutely shocking. Regardless I still think it's Jeb Bush's to lose.
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by Shymm3x: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

grin

I thought about one of your previous post about @bolded... and the guy you were going back and worth with was so satisfied and articulate in establishing this as if they recently discovered the science of simply being two-faced. There's no prize in that at all. LOL.. everyone can wear masks. I'd think the greater science is smelling the fake bullshiit someone's hiding behind.

Lol.

A lot of them just care about what they want to eat.

When folks start placing food above security, brotherhood, and principles - you need to run from folks like that cos they'll sell you out for a pot of porridge.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by Shymm3x: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2015
luvmijeje:

If you can answer Yes to the following questions I'll join issue with you.

You don't have dual citizenship?

Do you live in Nigeria?

Do your immediate family live in Nigeria ?

Leaders in UK urge their citizens to take up arms against blacks who commit crimes?

Can you now see that those who support you and your likes in foolishness are senseless idiots like you.

Please don't quote me again.

You're a vacuous and selfish lout. Can you see why we called you Mollie from the animal farm? You're so selfish, heartless, and dumb...all because of fvcking meat. Only God knows how obese you're. What about the innocent folks and their farmlands who're victims of the rampaging and violent/vicious Fulanis? Are they not humans? So they should all be killed cos you and this fool want to eat Fulani meat, no? You're a disgrace to whoever sired you and Yoruba people! Yorubas stick together!

And what's the correlation between black folks in the UK and marauding Fulanis? Majority of crimes committed by black folks in the UK are committed against other black folks - they don't take their crimes outside of the black communities and they're always arrested and dealt with. If black folks in the UK should ever try what the Fulanis are doing in Nigeria - best believe they would all be thrown back to Africa or killed - that's the truth. It can't even get to that point cos the government would unleash armed police on everyone. Ethnic Brits aren't stupid or cowardly - they're the same people who protected their Island against Hitler and best believe they'll take up arms and kill every black person they find. Just go check what happened during the London riots - despite the fact that black folks weren't the only ones destroying properties - white people had already started parading the streets with white supremacy groups to protect their country. And nobody killed any white person - it was just protests against the government. Don't compare ya stupidity and cowardice to those in the UK - white folks here don't play and one white life is worth more than 100 black lives to them.

This why parents need to tell their kids to also develop their brain cells apart from reading books in school. You're so dumb, it's shocking.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2015
Correction my legal luminary, hey are not bandits; they are Fulani cattle herdsmen stop escaping from the truth
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by wytecat: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2015
This is one of the few times Falana makes sense. As for the grazing reserves, they should be set up in the north and the cows transported to meat plants across the country, they must not be allowed to ruin people's crops on their ways to grazing land. And farmers must be armed to protect themselves against law breakers.

And to the fools saying Falana wants appointments, what did he want when he was against Fashola deporting Ibos I hated him for supporting Ibos then and like him when he's telling the brain dead AFENIFERE the truth now. He's a good lawyer who says what he thinks, though we don't agree with him all the time, when he talks, some quarters listen.
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by CyberWolf: 9:40am On Oct 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

You're a vacuous and selfish lout. Can you see why we called you Mollie from the animal farm? You're so selfish, heartless, and dumb...all because of fvcking meat. Only God knows how obese you're. What about the innocent folks and their farmlands who're victims of the rampaging and violent/vicious Fulanis? Are they not humans? So they should all be killed cos you and this fool want to eat Fulani meat, no? You're a disgrace to whoever sired you and Yoruba people! Yorubas stick together!

And what's the correlation between black folks in the UK and marauding Fulanis? Majority of crimes committed by black folks in the UK are committed against other black folks - they don't take their crimes outside of the black communities and they're always arrested and dealt with. If black folks in the UK should ever try what the Fulanis are doing in Nigeria - best believe they would all be thrown back to Africa or killed - that's the truth. It can't even get to that point cos the government would unleash armed police on everyone. Ethnic Brits aren't stupid or cowardly - they're the same people who protected their Island against Hitler and best believe they'll take up arms and kill every black person they find. Just go check what happened during the London riots - despite the fact that black folks weren't the only ones destroying properties - white people had already started parading the streets with white supremacy groups to protect their country. And nobody killed any white person - it was just protests against the government. Don't compare ya stupidity and cowardice to those in the UK - white folks here don't play and one white life is worth more than 100 black lives to them.

This why parents need to tell their kids to also develop their brain cells apart from reading books in school. You're so dumb, it's shocking.
You really murdered your sister grin ...All of them(aresa,Missy89,luvmijeje,modath) and a whole lots of them are in the same league. The way they go at length to defend Hausa/Fulani even to the detriment of the lives of their fellow tribesmen is really really shocking. Sometimes I ask myself, are this people really Yoruba? They all see this as a plot to create bad blood between SW and North's political r/ship without knowing that politics should have a limit..You guys should watch this people closely because they can sell you out at any given opportunity ..

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by lionduke(m): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by Missy89(f): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2015
CyberWolf:
You really murdered your sister grin ...All of them(aresa,Missy89,luvmijeje,modath) and a whole lots of them are in the same league. The way they go at length to defend Hausa/Fulani even to the detriment of the lives of their fellow tribesmen is really really shocking. Sometimes I ask myself, are this people really Yoruba? They all see this as a plot to create bad blood between SW and North's political r/ship without knowing that politics should have a limit..You guys should watch this people closely because they can sell you out at any given opportunity ..

So when did I defend Hausa Fulani? Please dont mention me in your nonsense.
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by caprini1: 9:49am On Oct 12, 2015
masseratti:
Brilliant, the south west governors should wake up for God's sake, if the Fulanis can bring down their cattle here in the south that means we can have a ranch here too,btw I don't support government doing business but I think a lot of rich yoruba Nen and women should take this advantage and build a ranch, create employment in the villages and communities.
Managing cows no be beans o....in as much as some Fulani herdsman are naughty ,I give them thumbs up in cow herding.
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by Shymm3x: 9:50am On Oct 12, 2015
CyberWolf:

Don't mind these fools. Most of them are so carried away by Igbos that they've lost their minds. Admittedly, Igbos are covetous, greedy, and problematic (I know you're Igbo) and there should be a next front to tackle Igbo problems. However, when there's loss of innocent lives - no alliance is greater than protecting those lives. At least, Igbo aren't killing, raping, maiming, and destroying the means of livelihood of Yoruba folks. That's the Fulani - the same Fulani that turned Afonja into a fool. And the same ones Yorubas have been engaged in war about territorial integrity with since the 19th century. So whenever Fulani problem arises - you just can't turn a blind eye to it cos these folks will always have an agenda. Nothing can tell you more about the Yoruba and Fulani relationship than history. History will always repeat itself.

Also, why should Yorubas be the ones to provide ranches for Fulanis? Don't they have leaders and elites to do that for them up North? Isn't the president of the country a Fulani man? They need to solve their own problems and stop killing innocent folks everywhere. There are cattle herders in landlocked countries on the desert like Niger and Chad - so there's no excuse whatsoever for disturbing those down South with their cows. They should travel to those countries and study how they rear their cows on the desert and implement the same thing in Northern Nigeria. Period.

This man is an educated idiot!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by modath(f): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2015
Missy89:

So when did I defend Hausa Fulani? Please dont mention me in your nonsense.

Why are you bothered about their opinion? smiley

When people are angry & depressed, they lash out at & even their shadows...

We all know the source of their bitterness & since this dispensation still has more than 3yrs to go, do you think i have the time to pander to ninnies for that length of time? smiley

Leave them, na dem go tire..
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by Shymm3x: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2015
modath:

Why are you bothered about their opinion? smiley

When people are angry & depressed, they lash out at & even their shadows...

We all know the source of their bitterness & since this dispensation still has more than 3yrs to go, do you think i have the time to pander to ninnies for that length of time? smiley

Leave them, na dem go tire..

Lmao.

Fugly and miserable sket, why are you quoting her? Does she even know you exist? I guess misery loves company. grin

You wanted company so bad, you had to go quote the homie - bwahahahaha

Now who's depressed? Scandalous owanbe face having illiterate. grin

I don't know what can be more depressing and frustrating than living dirt poor in a country where nothing works. It's so bad that you want folks who just have interests in their people to join in ya misery, no? Sorry, I'm good but I'll always show concern to Yoruba problems cos I'm Yoruba.

Anyway, go check ya mental state cos 2 in every 5 Nigerian has mental problems. You're definitely one of them and you won't know till you get psychiatric evaluation, you bummy and smelly sket.
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by Missy89(f): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2015
Niggah still pissed i supported GMB candidacy over the utterly incompetent simpleton from Bayelsa and baiting shymm to do his dirty work. NL tactical tribalism is getting very sophisticated
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by Shymm3x: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2015
Missy89:

Niggah still pissed i supported GMB candidacy over the utterly incompetent simpleton from Bayelsa and baiting shymm to do his dirty work. NL tactical tribalism are getting very sophisticated

Ignore the stupid biitch.

She's one of those illiterate and dirt poor Yoruba who.res.

You know them when you see them.

There was a thread a few days ago about an Igbo who won an election in Lagos and the only thing the sket cared about on the thread ws the fact that the guy married a Yoruba woman. Of all the things he said - that was the only thing that made this sket happy. grin

She's one of those depressed and obese who.res who queue up in Churches looking for husbands everywhere, after wasting away the productive periods of their lives.
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by ibadanfinest(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2015
All the idiotic biafrans on this thread calling Yoruba betrayals, I think you all lack sense o, Yoruba's have independent mind, we cannot allow some people to just decide for us all In d name of elders.
We need not form alliance with you guys, for what?. What are we going to benefit from the alliance.

Those Fulani were just used ni jare, are they that smart that security agency cannot capture them.
Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by MrEverest(m): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2015
CSTR2:
One of the stupiddest thing ndi-igbo can do in this decade is to create any sort of critical alliance with the SW.
These guys will betray anybody for temporary political gain.
Honestly I am maniacally bewildered observing this ostrich play, pull him down syndrome, slave mentality & cowardice in brazen display by the "suffersicated" yorubas! This is indeed stranger than fiction & I had smh to believe that this is 2015 & not 1790! This was the same attitude yorubas exhibited that made them loose Illorin to the fulani jihadists. I am really ashamed on-behalf of the yorubas. The fulanis are cunninly & even boldly laying a claim to their ancestral lands & all they could do is bicker among themselves & sabotage each other whilst trying to curry favor from their master! Is history repeating itself? God forbid that Igbos should go into any form of alliance with them, that would be suicidal because they are cowards & lack principle!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana by tpiander: 10:14am On Oct 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

Ignore the stupid biitch.

She's one of those illiterate and dirt poor Yoruba who.res.

You know them when you see them.

There was a thread a few days ago about an Igbo who won an election in Lagos and the only thing the sket cared about on the thread ws the fact that the guy married a Yoruba woman. Of all the things he said - that was the only thing that made this sket happy. grin

She's one of those depressed and obese who.res who queue up in Churches looking for husbands everywhere, after wasting away the productive periods of their lives.

ki lo le to gbogbo eleyi?

see the prostitute in your profile yet you have mouth to be this insulting to other women just because they're Yoruba?

that's crazy.

I did not read the comments of whoever you say offended you but your response is over the top and totally uncalled for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Difference Between Militant And Terrorist / David Ejoor Is Dead / How Nigeria ‘lost’ Hundreds Of Generals To Early Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.