Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

This Is Very Serious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Very Serious (2154 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Very Serious by kboy2z(m): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2006
Everyone plz help me cos this na the forum where i fit talk this kind thing, I dated a girl for 5 years and all she could do was sleep with my junior bro lol, What do you think i should do i am so confused right now and i'm running out of patience now, Make i no go kill am ooooo
Re: This Is Very Serious by sweetlove(m): 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2006
My Dear brother,That woman is Not your special Kind of Lady,I Think you have been Training her for your Brother,Dont Kill your brother because of a woman,please I beg you,Na Your Blood.

I Think you need Undetrstanding,I Know How you feel,But beautiful woman are trouble to man.

so Leave the Girl for your younger brother and Find another,Plus also learn to Play your Game very well,I will send You some Tip and How to Handle a woman with care.
Re: This Is Very Serious by MyPeace(f): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2006
You suppose to call us for a party for delivering you from the hand of Adulterous woman. congratulation for that wondeful deliverance.

Just ignore the idiot and ur brother, they shd continue, if they actually want to. but remeber to still be in good terms with ur brother, you need him as well as he needs you. i know its not easy, but you have to condition your mind to move ahead and still love ur brother.

There are 1001 wonderful ladies out there, looking for wonderful guys like you!
Re: This Is Very Serious by kboy2z(m): 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2006
Thank you my brothers, How do you think it is possible for me to still talk to my brother after what he has done, I am confused and plz i will like you to teach me some tips on how to handle ladies.
Re: This Is Very Serious by MyPeace(f): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2006
Read SweetLove Posts, he has Ph.D on that!!
Re: This Is Very Serious by Dvampire(m): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2006
she is not your woman and pls for heaven's sake, do not kill someone cos of infidelity. i know its hard to accept cos you feel cheated. just carry yourself like a man and move on.
life is like that. full of ups and downs. just take it easy sha. i feel your pains cos i've experienced a similar thing before
Re: This Is Very Serious by kboy2z(m): 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2006
I am not going to do anything like killing, I just dont know if i should send them both away from me, Cos i dont feel like seeing them again in life, But is it right if i get to turn away from my brother cos of a lady.
Re: This Is Very Serious by Busta(f): 2:35am On Oct 11, 2006
kill her!
Re: This Is Very Serious by kboy2z(m): 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2006
I can never kill, I will never have anyone's bloon in my hand.
Re: This Is Very Serious by kolabode: 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2006
You dont have to kill anybody just let them go and start another life.
Re: This Is Very Serious by sapphirre(f): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2006
WHAT SHE DID AND BRO DID THAT TO YOU THEN NONE OF THEN DESERVE YOU AS A FRIEND BOYFRIEND OR BRO!!!!!!!1 angry angry angry I SAY FORGET ABOUT HER (EVEN THOUGH IT COULD BE HARD) TRY TO SORT OUT YOUR LIFE THEN MAYBE AT A LATER STAGE TRY TO TALK TO HER AND ASK THEM BOTH WHY THEY DID IT, CAUSING A FIGHT WILL NOT HELP ANYTHING BECAUSE IT WILL HURT YOU MORE IF THEY SAY THINGS YOU DID NOT WANT TO HEAR, HEY THERE ARE MANY FISH IN THE SEA (ME INCLUDED), ITS NOT END OF THE WORLD AND MAYBE SHE WAS NOT "THE ONE"
Re: This Is Very Serious by mimigirl(f): 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2006
Maybe there is something lacking in you that she found in your kid brother(abomination) all the same you dont need to do anything disastrous. Just take your time sit down and watch. I mean try notify those qualities you feel you lack and average men possess them, and possibly she had been pointing at those qualities. Amend so that you dont experience this again.
Re: This Is Very Serious by mimigirl(f): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2006
Maybe there is something lacking in you that she found in your kid brother(abomination) all the same you dont need to do anything disastrous. Just take your time sit down and watch. I mean try notify those qualities you feel you lack and average men possess them, and possibly she had been pointing at those qualities. Amend so that you dont experience this again.
Re: This Is Very Serious by whitelexi(m): 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2006
How ur bro come sharp pass u
Re: This Is Very Serious by angelz(f): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2006
I'l advice u stay away frm ur bro n d lady if posible 4 now cus d hurt is stil fresh n u may b temptd 2 reveng. Try n ocupy ursef wit new tins that'l arous ur intrest n kip ur mind off d pain. Afta smtim rememba 2 go bak 2 how u use 2 relate wit ur bro b4 d incident. This wil teach u 2 b more carefl wit families n frnds. Takia.
Re: This Is Very Serious by sexyLeamon(f): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2008
dump the girl, and forgive your brother but never forget
Re: This Is Very Serious by ajayi1(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2008
My advice to you is that. Leave your bro and the girl alone, let them continue their relationship. Make you go find fresh and sweet girl wey fine pass her.
Re: This Is Very Serious by Nautillus(m): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2008
Busta:

kill her!

grin grin grin . . . .Na so e easy ? ? . . . Dude . . .i only got one thing to say to you . . ."Your younger brov' has definitely got more game and swagger . . .you really need to up the ante on your style . .

If i were you . . . .there are both dead! ! !

grin grin grin
Re: This Is Very Serious by Moyola(f): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2008
plzz marry herĀ  embarassed tongue
Re: This Is Very Serious by zignor(m): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2008
Dude, this is an insult to you tongue tongue tongue

just go and commit sucide undecided
Re: This Is Very Serious by sexyLeamon(f): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2008
zignor:

just go and commit sucide undecided[/color]
shocked shocked shocked please do not make matter worst
Re: This Is Very Serious by igwe11(m): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2008
you will be happy is your blood brother, give them your support, all hope is not lost, you can always get a better girl out there, or do you have an internal problem u wouldn't want us 2 know?
Re: This Is Very Serious by ajayi1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2008
sexyLeamon:

shocked shocked shocked please do not make matter worst

U be devil!
Re: This Is Very Serious by sexyLeamon(f): 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2008
me? how undecided undecided undecided
Re: This Is Very Serious by zignor(m): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2008
sexyLeamon:

me? how undecided undecided undecided

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is Very Serious by ajayi1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2008
@ sexyLeamon Sorry, Not you it was a mistake i refer it to zignor cheesy

@ zignor. You be ESU!!!! tongue
Re: This Is Very Serious by sexyLeamon(f): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2008
ok then
Re: This Is Very Serious by sistawoman: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2008
off with her head. . . then scatter her body around the country.
Re: This Is Very Serious by Biioola(f): 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2008
man will you like to hear the truth.if you get married to her she will still sleep with your brother especially if you are the busy type,your brother will now become your personal assistant
Re: This Is Very Serious by Nautillus(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2008
Another thing . . . .you can take some comfort that its someone "in house" that took your chic . . .Better your brov than your pal . . .abi? ?
Re: This Is Very Serious by iyeayo(f): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2008
sexyLeamon:

ok then

woman take it easy so you don't get banned wink
Re: This Is Very Serious by frijos(m): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2008
oH BOY u know thank God say na ur bro' she do am with? U can fit leave her for ur bro' as a gift of love and move on with ur life. If na me I go happy die! cos na time to roll on and enjoy my life. 5 years?! Omo a u cus wetin shele 2 u na. How u go stick to only 1 babe 4 5 yrs? by that u show her say na she be ur all n all therefore she believe say no matter wetin she do u don hook! no suprise say she don dey cheat on u tey tey even with other guys. Omo na OYO u dey o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend's Mother In Law Visits Too Often / Can I Ask Her Out. / Virginity Is Lack Of Opportunity, Not Dignity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.