Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,542 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Most Guys Never Learn, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Guys Never Learn, (1573 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender / Why Igbo Guys Never Marry Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Guys Never Learn, by sweetlove(m): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2006
Most Guys Never Learn, So They Keep Making The Same Mistakes
Over And Over Again,

Most guys take one of two approaches with women:

1) They try to buy her love, affection, and sex with dinners, gifts, and favors,

OR,

2) They try to convince her that they're a “nice guy” by being sweet, gentle, and attentive (in order to get love, affection, and sex, of course)

The problem with these basic approaches?

1) They don't work
2) They're expensive and time consuming
3) Women don't like them
4) THEY DON'T WORK!

So what's the answer?

I thought you'd never ask,

The answer, my friend, is to stop banging your head against the wall using strategies that DON'T WORK, stop punishing yourself emotionally, and instead start learning powerful, tested, GUARANTEED methods to meet more women and get more dates.

And here's how,

I'm going to give you a simple, 3-step formula for learning how to meet women. If you do these three things, you WILL meet more women, period.

Use these three steps to meet and date the women you want.

1) Start with the inner game FIRST

Success with women starts with what's inside of YOU… and the single most important thing you will ever do to help yourself become more successful with women is to build a “rock-solid” foundation of confidence and power inside of you.

When you develop this unshakable feeling of self-confidence you'll notice some very interesting things begin to happen in your life…

The women that you meet will all-of-a-sudden become VERY interested in getting know you… even to the point of pursuing you … just to find out what you're all about.

Unfortunately, this isn't something you can just “decide” to have.

It can take many years, and a lot of hard work… and it's all too easy to fall off track and have to start all over again. Believe me… I know.

If you REALLY want long-term, consistent success with women, this step is not optional.

You just gotta do it.

Fortunately through my own personal struggles I've developed some almost “magical” techniques for overcoming fear and boosting your self-confidence FAST.

I've figured out ways that ANY GUY can make powerful, lasting changes that women notice right away… no matter what your level of confidence is now… and it won't take you years or even weeks to do it.

When you get your inner game handled, you'll be AMAZED at how everything else just seems to fall into place.

But best of all, you'll never have to worry about being lonely or not having a woman in your life ever again.

2) Learn lots of TESTED techniques that WORK

Have you ever seen a woman on the street that you wanted to meet but you just didn't know what to do or say to get the conversation going?

Or have you ever been hanging out with a woman and just known you HAD to kiss her… but you didn't have any idea how to “make your move”?

The reality is that these situations happen ALL THE TIME… and all too often guys end up missing out on opportunities with women because they just don't know “what to do”.

I've found that the key to avoiding missed opportunities and awkward moments with women is to have at least one “default” thing to do in every situation… whether it is approaching a woman and starting up a conversation, getting a woman's phone number and email address, knowing what to say on the first phone call… and everything else up to “getting physical” and beyond.

For example, imagine if you had a way to approach a woman that got a positive response EVERY TIME… and for the rest of your life you could easily start up a conversation with any attractive women you chose…

Now, imagine if you had a way to absolutely GUARANTEE that a woman you were in a conversation with would give you her phone number… and… you knew exactly what to say when you called to guarantee a date with her…

Do you see where I'm going here?

When you have one proven way of handling each and every situation that you will find yourself in with a woman, you can literally throw “chance”, “fate”, and “luck” out the window and GUARANTEE that things will end up exactly how YOU want them to… every time.

I can't tell you how many opportunities I've blown with women in the past… it hurts just thinking about it.

The good news is that I've already gone through all of the “trial and error”… and I've developed a MASSIVE ARSENAL of techniques, methods, and shortcuts for every situation you will ever find yourself in with a woman.

The really great thing is that you can learn them FAST… and start using them as soon as you do.

I'll show you all of the “basics”… and then let you in on the more advanced material.

When you have an arsenal of powerful, tested techniques that work, you can take advantage of any opportunity with a woman that presents itself… and never worry about things not ending up “your way”.

And after you spend a day or two learning them, you'll spend the rest of your life using them to meet and date the women you want.

3) Meet masters and learn from them DIRECTLY

It turned out that the most important thing I did in my quest to become massively successful with women was to meet and learn from guys who were ACTUALLY DOING IT.

Let's face it… there are some guys out there who have an almost mystical ability to meet and attract women… and we all hate them , lol

Many of these guys actually have women come on to THEM… on a regular basis.

But the really shocking thing is that many of these guys AREN'T the best looking guys around.

And as far as money goes… well… some of them are BARELY getting by.

If you met them on the street, you'd think they were just “regular” guys… but for whatever reason, they just know exactly what to say and do to turn women on.

It's crucial that you meet as many of these guys as you can so you can learn what works in the real world.

The problem is that these guys aren't easy to find… and it's even harder to get them to “spill their guts” and find out just exactly what it is they do that makes them so successful.

But once again, this is absolutely VITAL to your success.

It wasn't easy… but I've managed to track down several guys who are among the BEST IN THE WORLD at attracting hot, sexy women.

And believe me, I took FULL advantage of the opportunity. I dug for the dirt… and asked the questions no one else had the nerve to ask… and got them to share every single one of their secret techniques and strategies for getting more women than any one guy possibly deserves.

You'll be floored by the simplicity and power of what these guys share… just ONE of these secrets could lead to that BIG BREAKTHROUGH that you've been waiting for.

There is nothing out there that can compare to actually hearing the “how to” from guys who are living the lives that most dream about.

If you're looking to accelerate your skills with women, it's a MUST that you learn from as many of these guys as possible. You
'll be amazed at just how quickly your game improves when you take this vital step.
I wish you all the best as you read and follow my instructions,your ideal Or suggestion is Highly welcome.
I Love you all from sweetlove.
Re: Most Guys Never Learn, by freelance(m): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2006
Nice tips sweet love. I sure learnt something new from it. But how do you win a lost love heart's to you? embarassed cry cry
Re: Most Guys Never Learn, by MyPeace(f): 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2006
winning a woman's heart is not a SCIENCE, but an ART.

wat works for you and for one woman may not work for another woman.

So any guy shd just do his thing in his own way, according to the occassion and circumstance of the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enough of all these Science on winning a woman's heart. I cant really say wat works for me, but i only know WHAT (the qualities) i NEED in a man.

so if you dont have those qualities, no matter the DEGREE youn hold in WOMANOLOGY, you are on ur own!!!!!!!!!
Re: Most Guys Never Learn, by sweetlove(m): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2006
freelance:

Nice tips sweet love. I sure learnt something new from it. But how do you win a lost love heart's to you? embarassed cry cry

@frelance Thank you,Winning a Lost Love heart to you is Total repentance and Ready to change and act as a True man,I will send you topic and what to do!
Just forward me your email and You will be Glad!
Re: Most Guys Never Learn, by sweetlove(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2006
MyPeace:

winning a woman's heart is not a SCIENCE, but an ART.

what works for you and for one woman may not work for another woman.

So any guy should just do his thing in his own way, according to the occassion and circumstance of the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enough of all these Science on winning a woman's heart. I can't really say what works for me, but i only know WHAT (the qualities) i NEED in a man.

so if you don't have those qualities, no matter the DEGREE youn hold in WOMANOLOGY, you are on your own!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmmm Mypeace,Peace be with you.winning a woman heart is Art and science,what work for me,works for 99% of men.
The same can easily works On you,becuse I Have what It Takes to Melt away your Heart.
Re: Most Guys Never Learn, by MyPeace(f): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2006
unless u got d qualities, anytin less than dat, forget ur PH.d in woman issues.
Re: Most Guys Never Learn, by sweetlove(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2006
MyPeace:

unless u got d qualities, anytin less than that, forget your PH.d in woman issues.

what are the qualities you want from a Man? Name 5 i will give you 15 qualities.
Re: Most Guys Never Learn, by MyPeace(f): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2006
That is your confidence then, not on what u have learnt and read (ur science)
Re: Most Guys Never Learn, by freelance(m): 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2006
Thanx sweetlove. my email addyi is ideas4u@fastermail.com. I sure wud learn a thing or 2 from it. thanx
Re: Most Guys Never Learn, by windywendy(f): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2006
Hmmm, sweetlove, you've said a lot of fluffy stuff here with virtually NO substance shocked shocked I challenge you to put out here your so-called "MASSIVE ARSENAL of techniques, methods, and shortcuts for every situation you will ever find yourself in with a woman" and let the women in the house evaluate and give you feedback wink wink
Re: Most Guys Never Learn, by sweetlove(m): 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2006
windywendy:

Hmmm, sweetlove, you've said a lot of fluffy stuff here with virtually NO substance shocked shocked I challenge you to put out here your so-called "MASSIVE ARSENAL of techniques, methods, and shortcuts for every situation you will ever find yourself in with a woman" and let the women in the house evaluate and give you feedback wink wink

@windywendy, I will get back to you,I hope you will be ready to evaluate the MASSIVE ARSENAL of techniques,
Re: Most Guys Never Learn, by kboy2z(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2006
I do think anyone who wants to learn will surely do , But one that does not want to will continue falling into same mistakes.
Re: Most Guys Never Learn, by sweetlove(m): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2006
freelance:

Thanx sweetlove. my email addyi is ideas4u@fastermail.com. I sure would learn a thing or 2 from it. thanx

@FREELANCE YOUR EMAIL ADRESS IS INVALID,CAN YOU PROVIDE ME DETAILS OF THE QUESTION BELOW.

Hi Freelance., how do you win a lost love heart's to you?  there AREthings you can do to increase the chances of getting herback.

First I will need to ask you a few details.Please try to send me answers to them all so I can giveyou the best advice I can

.1. Who split up with who?
2. Why did you split?
3. How long have you been together?
4. What are your ages?
5. Where do you both live?
6. Why do you want to be with her?

Please give as much info as poss.
I'll email you back with the best advice for yourcircumstances.Be as honest as you can.Thanks,

Sweetlove.

(1) (Reply)

Can She Still Come Back / Why Does Nice People Get Hurt! / Your Opinion: Relationship Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.