Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Juicy Office Gossip - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Juicy Office Gossip (1563 Views)

Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday / Do Men Gossip More Than Women? / Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juicy Office Gossip by HRhotness(f): 10:44am On May 17, 2008
Ok so it Saturday and theres just 3 of us in, we hav loads of work to do but hey its saturday. . . . . Ideal atmosphere for gossip grin

I dont hav access to msngr or face book and I'm dying to tell someone grin

~ My manger, a woman, just turned 28

~ She is dating the IT consultant attached to the company,

~ they met when he came to design a new software for our department

~ he was happily married then and that was a yr ago

~ she seduced him at the office Christmas party (i hate myself now for not going), she was drunk and was hanging around him, stroking his hair and kept rubbing up against him (everyone that attended the party saw this plain as day)

~ they allegedly had sex in the car park and a number of people did confirm this

~ she starts askin for rides home and wanting favours from him at work, any excuse to be with him ( i noticed this aswell but i didnt actually think it would work)

~ it has been confirmed now that they are living together (the guy has filed for a divorce)

~ it turns out, she had broken 2 marriages previously at our manchester branch and there was a big row over it, and that was when she got transfered to this office.

~ in both instances, she moved in with the men, went on holidays and bought a new car

~ she just got back from Cuba with this guy, so we expect her to show up with a new car any day now

I'm just so shocked, its like sumthin out of a movie shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Juicy Office Gossip by Nobody: 10:46am On May 17, 2008
nawa o
Re: Juicy Office Gossip by lucabrasi(m): 11:36am On May 17, 2008
oyinbo scenario, might be news to nigerians normal to whites,
Re: Juicy Office Gossip by presido1: 11:45am On May 17, 2008
Broken two already. Wow
no let ur hussy come ur next xmas bash if u are married.
she might be looking for the 4th marriage to break
Re: Juicy Office Gossip by Cayon(f): 2:32pm On May 17, 2008
there is a white piece of Sh** on my job always competing with me.  Her sick mind think because I am black i must not look/dress better than her.  The lady competes with me by actually buying the same outfit like me.  One day I wore a gray suit with a pink shirt inside, the next day she wore a gray suit with a pink shirt inside and said to me "look i have on the same colors like you?  Now the other white folks even noticed her personal obsession.  I think this particular lady is a white thrash.  Nothing more, nothing less. cheesy cheesy cheesy, some office gossip eh cheesy cheesy grin undecided.lol
Re: Juicy Office Gossip by madamkoko: 2:45pm On May 17, 2008
@ post, this whitey needs deliverance from water spirit and the spirit of Jezebel, whats a witch!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Juicy Office Gossip by 4Him1(m): 3:02pm On May 17, 2008
HR where do you work? Praps i shld try my luck too. grin Except i'll be the one to go on holiday and return with a new car.
Re: Juicy Office Gossip by HRhotness(f): 3:09pm On May 17, 2008
theres more   shocked

~ someone overheard her talking to some guy from upper level management in the canteen, she apparently whispered to him that she wasn't wearing any undies, and then she winked at the girl who overheard her (i know this is now bordering on heresay but its not far fetched from what we've gathered so far)

~ also, we had been told that there would be an inspection by some members of the board so we were to be on our best behaviour, the guy from canteen was asked to join the group at the last minute and when she heard she screamed and said she had to rush home. she came back wearing very clingy suit with enough cleavage on show to distract a monk. (we've only just confirmed that someone tipped her off that management guy was coming along for the inspection). I know they were locked away in her office for a while after everyone else was gone. . . .  the new victim perhaps?

I can't believe all this has been going on around me and i didn't notice,  shocked
Re: Juicy Office Gossip by HRhotness(f): 3:10pm On May 17, 2008
4 Him:

HR where do you work? Praps i shld try my luck too. grin Except i'll be the one to go on holiday and return with a new car.

Swthrt,
even me sef i need to start shinning my eye
this office never ceases to amaze me lipsrsealed
Re: Juicy Office Gossip by tpia: 4:30pm On May 17, 2008
I'm 98% sure this women urgently needs psychiatric help. Her problem can be classified as a medical condition.
There are too many nutcases who appear normal.

If they ask her now, she'll try to blame her attitude on her childhood and how she was raised.

What a witch. I totally agree with madamkoko. undecided

Guys sef. Are women really the weaker sex? I dont think so.  Just flash a guy some skin and they loose control.

In the instance I know of, a boss of mine got fired for having sex with an employee. The girl wasnt fired of course- just the sex crazed brotha. Casually bring up lingerie in a conversation and the battle is half won.  undecided
Re: Juicy Office Gossip by TheSly: 4:33pm On May 17, 2008
Just flash a guy some skin and they loose control.
Sometimes i wonder if Tpia is a female. . . abi? embarassed
Re: Juicy Office Gossip by HRhotness(f): 4:57pm On May 17, 2008
Closing time. . . . . Yippeeeeeeee

Wasnt very productive but the gist was well worth comin in today grin grin grin
Re: Juicy Office Gossip by tpia: 5:00pm On May 17, 2008
The Sly:

Sometimes i wonder if Tpia is a female. . . abi? embarassed

na wa oh.

what's this about?
Re: Juicy Office Gossip by steaming(f): 1:36pm On May 19, 2008
Amebo.
Re: Juicy Office Gossip by Busta(f): 2:07pm On May 20, 2008
There is always on white trash in every office . . .We have 2 of them here too.
Better not to go into their details. . .I just try to mind my own bizness sha.
Re: Juicy Office Gossip by whitelexi(m): 2:22pm On May 20, 2008
The biggest gossips are the white men.
Re: Juicy Office Gossip by manchibabe: 3:30pm On May 20, 2008
i think d biggest gossips are d white female trash, dey shine teeth with u nd immediately u step out, dey begin to fire u,
na to mind my buz be dat
Re: Juicy Office Gossip by welli(f): 3:34pm On May 20, 2008
true talk. whites gossip alot.especially italians.
Re: Juicy Office Gossip by Raimond(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2008
Una don start!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? / Obsessive Chasers / Hello Fellow Nigerian,the Mtn Wap Trick Works On Every S60 Phones And Soni Ericssons,but Not On S40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.