Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi (16837 Views)

What Buhari Told Me On Biafra Agitation – Gov Umahi / Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) / Oyinbo Man Rocks Igbo Regalia As Gov Umahi Hosts Paul Arkwright To A Banquet(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2015
theV0ice:

in that case, i hope they forget the past for the good of the state and the country

My prayer!
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by theV0ice: 9:04am On Oct 12, 2015
Lalasticlala....you need to see this
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by Leyemoshood: 9:19am On Oct 12, 2015
Buy a brain please

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/0
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2015
K
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by maduxs: 9:21am On Oct 12, 2015
Another werre talking
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
He has no choice, with his bitter neighbor about to be named Minister, only a fool will not take cover!
Onu is a nonentity in Ebonyi state. He is not recognised in state politics. He does not pull crowd.
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2015
ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST ON PDP MEMBERS OBVIOUSLY!

grin

1 Like

Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by globalresource: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2015
Choi....bad market for destiny wailers

1 Like

Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by Aroh48(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2015
I love God
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by Rotimi47: 9:31am On Oct 12, 2015
theV0ice:

http://www.leadership.ng/news/466585/its-senseless-needless-for-pdp-to-oppose-pmb-gov-umahi/
Lovely comment, the betterment of ones people, state & Nigeria should override ones selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by larryUG(m): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
He has no choice, with his bitter neighbor about to be named Minister, only a fool will not take cover!
do u talk for talking sake? like seriously, Minister? who is a minister to a governor. it will interest u to note that as a deputy gov, he flawed a minister to become the flag bearer of pdp.
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by NTUEGBE(m): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2015
Stupid
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by azzima(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2015
Leadership is infectious, everybody follows the leader's example(even the smarter ones in opposition ).....Sai Buhari! !!!

1 Like

Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by anytexy: 9:49am On Oct 12, 2015
Did any body noticed that the head line is misleading.? From what I read he never said "it is senseless to.... what he said is that PDP will not engage in senseless opposition. which is commendable to me oo. Op, take your time ooo. stop misleading people. And some of us don't even read before commenting. SMH
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by smuth(m): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2015
theV0ice:
It's interesting that he said all these, not when he was in audience with PMB but when he was discussing with his fellow PDP folks....It makes me believe he wasn't playing to the gallery here.

''[size=16pt]You can see honesty in his administration and his commitment to rebuilding Nigeria.[/size]''

I guess the governor realises the good of Nigeria is more important after all wink

Hypocrits, if anything positive is said about PMB that is when we hear your voice, infact you people no go let us rest but when the boko boiz goes on rampage you all go into hiding to avoid barklash that your Almighty hero cannot fight...this APC supporters be comedians Walahi.

APC supporters are like Chelsea fans (too much noise)
Buhari is like Mourinho (he talks too much).
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by theV0ice: 9:51am On Oct 12, 2015
anytexy:
Did any body noticed that the head line is misleading.? From what I read he never said "it is senseless to.... what he said is that PDP will not engage in senseless opposition. which is commendable to me oo. Op, take your time ooo. stop misleading people. And some of us don't even read before commenting. SMH

Its the exact headline from the source.....Didn't wish to distort their report as they presented it
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by theV0ice: 9:53am On Oct 12, 2015
smuth:

Hypocrits, if anything positive is said about PMB that is when we hear your voice, infact you people no go let us rest but when the boko boiz goes on rampage you all go into hiding to avoid barklash that your Almighty hero cannot fight...this APC people be comedians Walahi.

APC fans are Chelsea fans (too much noise)
Buhari is like Mourinho (he talks too much).

were you expecting me to join in your wailing party??

there's division of labour my friend...

I belong to the celebrating group....you belong to wailing gang....pls stick to your job description while i stick to mine cool

3 Likes

Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by ocelot2006(m): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2015
@ OP, CORRECT THE THREAD TITLE. The Ebonyi state governor said that Ebonyi state PDP "will not engage Buhari in sensless and baseless criticisms". YOU on the other hand wrote that "it is senseless and baseless to critisize PMB". You do see the difference there, right? Or do we need to book a class on comprehension for you and other APC clowns here as you all s#@k at it?
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 12, 2015
May GOD continue to PUNISH the PDP and those who have truncated effective democracy and Harmony in NIGERIA including the unstable and greedy PDP DEFECTORS. The UNCLEAN APC POLITICIANS will not be left out of this.
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by ocelot2006(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2015
By the way, the PDP have always said at the start of this administration that their criticisms will be constructive and void of name.calling/insults unlike the years of APC in the opposition with Liar "Goebbles" Mohammed as spokesperson. So far the PDP has stayed true to that promise.
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by philips70(m): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2015
Even before 2019 barcanista and the most hateful crew will fall in line and start singing praises of the president. I can categorically tell you the PDP secretly wish they had Buhari as a member and candidate of their party.

Jonathan is a fan of the president.
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by chynergy1(m): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2015
no bi when you get policy dat u dey talk of opposition.
for me there is nothing yet to oppose.
we are still on auto pilot. angry angry angry angry
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by theV0ice: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2015
ocelot2006:
@ OP, CORRECT THE THREAD TITLE. The Ebonyi state governor said that Ebonyi state PDP "will not engage Buhari in sensless and baseless criticisms". YOU on the other hand wrote that "it is senseless and baseless to critisize PMB". You do see the difference there, right? Or do we need to book a class on comprehension for you and other APC clowns here as you all s#@k at it?

You need help....can't you see i didn't interfere with the news report as the newspaper reported it??

I won't change it....oya start crying angry
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by Generalk007: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2015
let them know d truth
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by donfranklin(m): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2015
theV0ice:

abeg my sister, who is the bitter neighbor you're talking about?
Dr Ogbonnaya Onu
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by babamadiba(m): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2015
kodded:
undecided

See how you spelt dullard. now tell me who the real dullard is?

buhari is a dulllard undecided undecided
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by Obosiland: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2015
Igbo man and his stupid generousity
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by kday(m): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2015
stanech:
This is how to play opposition and not the bring them down opposition played by apc.

But me I still maitain that buhari don't have any plaN for Nigeria. He's failure will amaze the apc.

Really? No! Its your stypidity that is not only glaring but amazing.
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2015
Good one Mr governor.
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by ocelot2006(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2015
theV0ice:

You need help....can't you see i didn't interfere with the news report as the newspaper reported it??

I won't change it....oya start crying angry

Im not refering to the article itself, but your TITLE IS WRONG AND TOTALLY MISLEADING. Change it or keep it, but at least book a class on COMPREHENSION ahead of your WAEC resit exams.

1 Like

Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by wiseoneking: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2015
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by theV0ice: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2015
ocelot2006:

Im not refering to the article itself, but your TITLE IS WRONG AND TOTALLY MISLEADING. Change it or keep it, but at least book a class on COMPREHENSION ahead of your WAEC resit exams.

You see how you showcase your dumbness??

how else do you want me to explain to your empty head that is the EXACT HEADLINE THE NEWSPAPER USED and i quoted them verbatim??

Tell me your language so i can use google translate to help your case if this is still too difficult for you angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed / Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo / Otunba Asoludero Of Iselu: Rochas Okorocha Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.