Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi (16839 Views)

What Buhari Told Me On Biafra Agitation – Gov Umahi / Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) / Oyinbo Man Rocks Igbo Regalia As Gov Umahi Hosts Paul Arkwright To A Banquet(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by theV0ice: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2015
wiseoneking:
OP now you are satisfied with a pdp governor.

My dear friend....i'm also in love with Okowa of Delta and Dankwambo of Gombe wink

I'm not really a fan of Umahi with the way Onyebuchi Nwosu was edged out but i need to trumpet the words of wisdom he spoke
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by gozmok1(m): 10:59am On Oct 12, 2015
mumu apc supporters ARE 1.eviL Hailers 2.suffering and smiling masturbators

quote me every where
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2015
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by stanech: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2015
kday:

Really? No! Its your stypidity that is not only glaring but amazing.

Your whole generation are stupid
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by stanech: 11:08am On Oct 12, 2015
kday:

Really? No! Its your stypidity that is not only glaring but amazing.

Your whole generation are stupid
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by ostopsmich(m): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2015
Are you overweight and desire to shed some pounds or you are having pot belly/protruding tummy and desire to have a flattened tummy? Then you need to check this out http://healthylivingconsults.com/fatloss.html
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by DonProphet: 11:33am On Oct 12, 2015
Chief Dave Umahi is an intelligent and smart governor. Those states like Ekiti where their governors are fighting the federal government are simply trading the fortunes of their citizens for personal pride and arrogant. It happened to river state during the Amechi era when he started fighting the president. Rivers survived because of their high internal generated revenue profile, but some states like Ebonyi may not find it funny.

1 Like

Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by ExInferis(m): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2015
obum88:
APshiit is like a proverbial human butcher who hates to have a knife go behind his back.

Are you implying there are some butchers who LOVE to be stabbed with a knife from behind? Doesnt your brain protest when you're typing such silly comments?

obum88:

Now hating opposition.

Are you supposed to love those who oppose you? Aren't you suppose to oppose them back? Or does the opposition love PMB? Another silly remark.

obum88:
They should know that PMB must not be everyone's
Messiah

Even the real messiah jesus was not everyone's messiah. Ask the jews. Someone's messiah is another one's impostor. Or, one man's meat has always been another man's poison.

1 Like

Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
ExInferis:

Are you implying there are some butchers who LOVE to be stabbed with a knife from behind? Doesnt your brain protest when you're typing such silly comments?

Are you supposed to love those who oppose you? Aren't you suppose to oppose them back? Or does the opposition love PMB? Another silly remark.

Wow! You are blessed with a lot of time.

Even the real messiah jesus was not everyone's messiah. Ask the jews. Someone's messiah is another one's impostor. Or, one man's meat has always been another man's poison.
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by omenka(m): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
theV0ice:
It's interesting that he said all these, not when he was in audience with PMB but when he was discussing with his fellow PDP folks....It makes me believe he wasn't playing to the gallery here.

''[size=16pt]You can see honesty in his administration and his commitment to rebuilding Nigeria.[/size]''

I guess the governor realises the good of Nigeria is more important after all wink
Ebonyi state governor is a Fulani man disguising as an Igbo man!! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by theV0ice: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
omenka:
Ebonyi state governor is a Fulani man disguising as an Igbo man!! angry angry

me sef dey suspect the man.....

in fact he must be a yolloba man cheesy
Re: It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi by henryhemon(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
stanech:
This is how to play opposition and not the bring them down opposition played by apc.

But me I still maitain that buhari don't have any plaN for Nigeria. He's failure will amaze the apc.

And you will put your head in shame when he succeeds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Suspends Evacuation Of Stranded Nigerians / Court Orders Nigerian Government To Pay Rivers, Akwa Ibom ₦1.4 Trillion / Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.