Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

The Golden Calabash: The Calabash Is Gone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Golden Calabash: The Calabash Is Gone (450 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Who Wins The Golden Fleece? / I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Golden Calabash: The Calabash Is Gone by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 12, 2015
Omifunke stared at her feet as the high priestess chastised her, she dared not look her in the eye especially when she was angry.
“How many times have I told you not to leave the shrine without my leave or that of the other senior priestesses? You were not present at the morning ritual either. Why do you find it difficult to follow orders, are you the only apprentice here?” The high priestess’ voice was low and reproachful.
“I’m sorry Your Holiness, please forgive me.” Omifunke apologized without looking up. It was not that Omifunke intended to be disrespectful or stubborn. It was just that she felt out of place in the shrine and she longed for life outside the caves. Even though she was raised at the shrine and the high priestess had been like a mother to her, she knew she did not belong there.
“I don’t know other punishment to give you; you will still repeat the same thing, I am getting tired of your childish tricks. Get out of my sight and reflect on what you have done.” The high priestess said as she turned her back on Omifunke. Funke held back the tears that stung her eyes as she exited the room.
“Don’t you think you were too harsh on her? We both know she does not belong with us, she has a far greater destiny” Omitola had been so deep in her thoughts that she did not know that her second- in- command had entered her chambers.
“Your Holiness, did you hear me?” Omisola, the second-in-command asked. Omitola slowly turned her face her beta. “I’m sorry I didn’t hear you come in.” she apologized.
“What is wrong with you? You’ve been very moody lately. I know you are the high priestess and all that, but remember we entered this shrine as apprentices the same day and we have been friends since then. So, you know you can tell me anything.” Omisola said.
Omitola sighed and sat down on her bamboo bed “I’ve been having weird dreams lately,” she said. “Oluomi, our mistress has been visiting me with tears in her eyes. But, every time I ask what is wrong, she only shakes her head and disappears.”
“That is very bad; our mistress is a bringer of happiness, what could be wrong? I too have noticed the dark aura surrounding us lately.”
“I will have to pay a visit to the capital city, to make sure that the king and the Ifa priests are doing their duties. But, in the meantime make sure all the apprentices stay inside the cave until I say otherwise. Keep an eye on them, especially Omifunke. Although we may not know what her destiny is, we know it is very important.”
“Yes, your holiness.” Omisola was about to turn and leave the chambers when, an apprentice ran in panting.
“How dare you barge in here like that!” Omisola was infuriated “Don’t you know this is her Holiness’ chambers?” Omisola yelled at the apprentice who immediately fell to her knees. “Forgive me your Holiness I shall deal with her appropriately.”
“No it’s all right; she must have a reason for barging into my room like this. Speak child, what is the matter?”
“Forgive me your Holiness. But, the Golden Calabash is gone!”
To find out what happened to golden calabash and how Omifunke fulfills her destiny and finds true love, continue reading at https://aminatawastories./2015/10/11/the-golden-calabashthe-calabash-is-gone/
Re: The Golden Calabash: The Calabash Is Gone by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 12, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Thanks For Visiting Www.princessfach.com /a True Life Story / Ladies Only, What Do You Think Of Indirect Molestation???? Pls Drop Ur Comments / I Tink I Nid A Gf Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.