Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb (6465 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request / Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by PunterTim(m): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2015
Notin Dumb Abt That,Anyway Thats Y I Dnt Woo A Dumb Person Mite Tink U Dumb...
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by tosyne2much(m): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

Not at all...zedx9 and icedfire can testify...

Buh some toasters dnt understand d word NO,so at times am forced to stress the NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lol cheesy
The same way you have been stressing the NOOOOOOO for me abi?
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by liquidmetall: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2015
Omotayor123:
Some guys mumu no get Part 2.:30 \ *OP I hope you gave him a look that makes him urinate on his body And he won't be able to face a lady For the next seven years grin

Taaaa because of what?

She should be happy someone even approached her with that face am seeing there
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2015
OP, So as You be so Na Im boy approach you
Chai!!! That guy is a disgrace to his fellow guys.

2 Likes

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by ernesty20(m): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=38905829][/quote]

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Kayoski(m): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2015
ITS OFFICIAL..op has removed her profile pix
she was last seen using pics mix on her phone hoping to upgrade her pix to a more befitting one
Nairalanders have succeeded again in bashing another naive op..

1 Like

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

Seriously i support ladies buh dis is a difference,with all d bashing dem guys dey gv ladies,she had to come up with this...gosh,am ashamed for her
#coversface....#runsoutofthread
The op will b at one corner,crying her ass out for creating dis kind of thread! grin grin
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by tosyne2much(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2015
oloyolo:
interesting so y don't you girls start doing the wooing I mean it nothing. wright ? and yea d guy was bad at wooing but u gat to give him some credit u think it easy to walk up to a total stranger and try to initiate a conversation. last bullet ur dp looks matured but ur post and comments dose not PS. don't quote me
I subscribe to your point bro cool
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by tosyne2much(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
The op will b at one corner,crying her ass out for creating dis kind of thread! grin grin
Sister Prettythicksme cheesy
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by misspicy(f): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
The same way you have been stressing the NOOOOOOO for me abi?
You?....we nvr had a talk about that did we?
Its me n ur brother wrtsb....
We planning sometyn smiley
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 12, 2015
Chaiiii....see bashing...the babe no get mind at all , she don deactivate sharp sharp embarassed
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by tosyne2much(m): 11:46am On Oct 12, 2015
Kayoski:
ITS OFFICIAL..op has removed her profile pix
she was last seen using pics mix on her phone hoping to upgrade her pix to a more befitting one
Nairalanders have succeeded again in bashing another naive op ..
roflwtmb cheesy
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by PunterTim(m): 11:47am On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

Seriously i support ladies buh dis is a difference,with all d bashing dem guys dey gv ladies,she had to come up with this...gosh,am ashamed for her
#coversface....#runsoutofthread
*Kisses Her*
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Kayoski(m): 11:47am On Oct 12, 2015
op has suddenly become a nobody..she has deactivated...
she is currently viewing her bashing as a guest..
Nairalanders I hail thee.. una one spoil seun market

1 Like

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
Sister Prettythicksme cheesy
Bro Tosyne grin see bashing everywhere cry cry
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by PunterTim(m): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
Why u mumu like ur thread babe? cheesy cheesy This thread makes everyone thinks u r dumb!
N Her
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2015
Nairalanders una get bad mouth oo,d girl don deactivated cheesy cheesy i hail unaaa,i carry yansh give una join! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2015
PunterTim:
N Her
What?
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by tosyne2much(m): 11:50am On Oct 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
Bro Tosyne grin see bashing everywhere cry cry
She came here to exhibit her naivety not knowing that nairaland dudes are misogynistic in nature cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by misspicy(f): 11:53am On Oct 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
Na u talk that one o cheesy
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Kolade354(m): 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
The Dumbskull don deactivate.........You guyz are doing a good job.
By the end of this year we shall eraadicate dumb gurlz out of this section and forum!!!

3 Likes

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by drinkmorewater: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
9ja babes I hail!!!

The funniest thing is that if we don't approach you with intelligent or dumb wooing skills, you girls will die single

So continue feeling yourselves because a guy actually had the balls to meet you which you would never do

Don't worry, Shiloh 2022 is waiting for your un-married arse

Even 9ja babes abroad approach guys but for here na abomination

Keep allowing your society to define you because that's who you all will turn to, single ladies in 40's giving advice on page 69 on Vanguard newspaper..

2 Likes

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by misspicy(f): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunterTim:
*Kisses Her*
Huh shocked
Did u brush this morning?
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by wheezyoung(m): 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
dis happen recently lets say last week ,,was going home with my elder sister around 7pm almost getting to my street when i heard my name"chidimma" i was like who knws me for this street,,then i nw remembered that my name was advertised at the back of the polo i was wearing,,,u know all this customised polo,,,i just look back then this guy walked up to us nd then said his greetings nd he asked my elder sister to excuse us i was like who the hell are you to say dat but my sister understand immediately as per mature adult she be,,,the guy then turn to me saying he saw me frm junction nd he ave to take okada so that he can catch up wit us,,for my mind i was like who carez,,he come do this dumb attitude by saying ,,my name is abbey what is urz?which kind que be this no be you just called my name wey u see for the back of my polo abi na sumelse's name i go write for my cloth ni?to worsen the case he now said i guessed chidimma is not your name,,he nw asked again what is your name,,,mehnn the guy xo dumb,,
you were being rude sis,if it was your crush who treated you like that you'd say all men are wicked,dude just wanted a chat and possibly friendship,dude even greeted you showing respect for a lady,some guys just approach and start saying trash buh he had a good intro,many Nigerians lack social and interactive skill not everything is about wooing you
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by tosyne2much(m): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kolade354:
The Dumbskull don deactivate.........You guyz are doing a good job.
By the end of this year we shall eraadicate dumb gurlz out of this section and forum !!!
You are wicked cheesy
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by PunterTim(m): 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:
Huh shocked
Did u brush this morning?
Humorless
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by koboko69: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
adeh39:
Chaiiii....see bashing...the babe no get mind at all , she don deactivate sharp sharp embarassed

I dont like lepa jhoor....

But I like your type of lepa...

Looks like you will be deep angry
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Luckygurl(f): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
See the babe has deactivated, is not fair ooo sad sad sad sad

grin grin
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by misspicy(f): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunterTim:
Humorless
Its not meant to be..
Now answer the question dumbo
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Khutie: 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
tnkz dear,,,you knw how it is,,guyz forming smart but dey r the dumbest

wink wah if I am generous enuf to gv d guy yhur numba 070677255**
wowo galz alwayz forming 9ja blac chyna ...
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Kolade354(m): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
You are wicked cheesy
Imagine that worwor gurl direspecting our fellow broda in this wooing game.....thunder fire her
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by PunterTim(m): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

Its not meant to be..

Now answer the question dumbo
Dats A Dumb Ques Spicy,I Do Dat Everyday For God's Sake Or Dnt U?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Male Doctor Operate's Your Wife During Child Delivery.... / Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? / I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.