Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,949 members, 7,845,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift (23097 Views)

Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay / Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit / You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by ElderOdedun(m): 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Best fit portfolio
[color=#006600][/color]
egift:
With President Buhari's 21 Ministerial Nominees already submitted to the Senate and screening exercise scheduled to commence tomorrow, I hereby wish to say that I will like above all things to see the emergence of Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi as the Hon. Minister of Niger Delta.

Although am personally not from the Region, but every right-thinking Nigerian greatly appreciate the contribution of the Region to the overall development of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, especially as it regards the Economy and Revenue generation. Nigerians also decry the neglect and pandemic corruption that have kept this region in its current state. With President Buhari's Change agenda in place, I see no other son of the soil in that list who is more capable to realistically execute the policies of the current administration's without fear or favour.

This is a ministry that is expected to formulate and execute plans, programmes and other initiatives as well as coordinate the activities of Agencies, Communities, donors and other stakeholders involved in the development of the Niger Delta region. From the Niger Delta Development Board of 1960, the Presidential Task Force on 1.5% which the Shagari Administration set up between 1979, the Oil Mineral Areas Producing Development Commission, OMPADEC of 1992 and the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC which came on board in 2000, there has been the need to do more for the Niger Delta region.

Now that the region and Nigerians at large have the opportunity in former Governor Chibuike Amaechi to have a very competent man as a representative of the President, and see to the development of the region - just as we expect for the rest of the country in all sectors, we cannot allow the PDP, who are driven by their quest for revenge, frustrate this opportunity.

And as the PDP scheme and plot how to drag down Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi from becoming a Minister by attacking, lying and defaming his name in every corner, I call on the Nigerian Senate to do their constitutional obligation, screen and confirm Chibuike Amaechi as Minister of the Federal Republic. If anyone in the PDP has any evidence of wrong doing against Amaechi, such a person should go to court and stop playing to the gallery.

As we expect the confirmation of Amaechi as Minister by the 8th Senate, I wish to state clearly that all the evil plots of the Association of Witches and Wizards, WailingMiscreants and their crew will not stop the good man. They can keep barking at the trees while the Niger Delta Region and the whole of Nigeria move forward.

Do have a great week. Drop your comments.

Cheers!
EGIFT

Cc: lalasticlala Omenka NgeneUkwenu OrlandoOwoh midolian efilefun ionsman tayebest modath Agarawu23 MizMyColi Mynd44 and others
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by darelar(m): 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
On a serious note, any indigen of rivers state that's not motivated base on party different will know that Amechi is qualify for minister. Ii saw the projects he did in Ahoada West local government sectariat, you will give respect to the man. But the fact that he's in opposition won't allow them to see any good quality in him.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by agitator: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
gwales:
What I want most is that the name should be change from minister of Niger delta to PRESIDENT OF NIGER DELTA and the Senate should grant him more power so that all the governors in Niger delta would answerable be to him

see pesin we go school, abeg tell your parents make dem go collect back their school fees. You fellow type come even dey like your post to make you happy.

Na for you South West governors dey answerable to president, because already them dey answerable to Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by Dez80(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
gwales:
What I want most is that the name should be change from minister of Niger delta to PRESIDENT OF NIGER DELTA and the Senate should grant him more power so that all the governors in Niger delta would answerable be to him

U get sense die!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by egift(m): 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
stardragon:
mbanu

Maka Why?
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by ibietela2(m): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
[s]
egift:
With President Buhari's 21 Ministerial Nominees already submitted to the Senate and screening exercise scheduled to commence tomorrow, I hereby wish to say that I will like above all things to see the emergence of Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi as the Hon. Minister of Niger Delta.

Although am personally not from the Region, but every right-thinking Nigerian greatly appreciate the contribution of the Region to the overall development of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, especially as it regards the Economy and Revenue generation. Nigerians also decry the neglect and pandemic corruption that have kept this region in its current state. With President Buhari's Change agenda in place, I see no other son of the soil in that list who is more capable to realistically execute the policies of the current administration's without fear or favour.

This is a ministry that is expected to formulate and execute plans, programmes and other initiatives as well as coordinate the activities of Agencies, Communities, donors and other stakeholders involved in the development of the Niger Delta region. From the Niger Delta Development Board of 1960, the Presidential Task Force on 1.5% which the Shagari Administration set up between 1979, the Oil Mineral Areas Producing Development Commission, OMPADEC of 1992 and the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC which came on board in 2000, there has been the need to do more for the Niger Delta region.

Now that the region and Nigerians at large have the opportunity in former Governor Chibuike Amaechi to have a very competent man as a representative of the President, and see to the development of the region - just as we expect for the rest of the country in all sectors, we cannot allow the PDP, who are driven by their quest for revenge, frustrate this opportunity.

And as the PDP scheme and plot how to drag down Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi from becoming a Minister by attacking, lying and defaming his name in every corner, I call on the Nigerian Senate to do their constitutional obligation, screen and confirm Chibuike Amaechi as Minister of the Federal Republic. If anyone in the PDP has any evidence of wrong doing against Amaechi, such a person should go to court and stop playing to the gallery.

As we expect the confirmation of Amaechi as Minister by the 8th Senate, I wish to state clearly that all the evil plots of the Association of Witches and Wizards, WailingMiscreants and their crew will not stop the good man. They can keep barking at the trees while the Niger Delta Region and the whole of Nigeria move forward.

Do have a great week. Drop your comments.

Cheers!
EGIFT

Cc: lalasticlala Omenka NgeneUkwenu OrlandoOwoh midolian efilefun ionsman tayebest modath Agarawu23 MizMyColi Mynd44 and others
[/s]

Since you are not from here, please face your side
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by ibietela2(m): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
gwales:
What I want most is that the name should be change from minister of Niger delta to PRESIDENT OF NIGER DELTA and the Senate should grant him more power so that all the governors in Niger delta would be answerable to him

And this is coming from an "educated ILLITERATE"
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by ibietela2(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sweetguy25:
I dont know why it is non rivers and niger delta indegenes who mostly are Amaechi's misguided loyalists.

I doubt if this op and his gang of henchmen have ever been to Rivers State to ask Rivers people how they feel about Amaechi.

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by ibietela2(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
mizmia:

like the previous saints like Jonathan would couldn't give his hometown water?
Asari Dokubo the international arms dealer?
Orubebe chief musician and one of those who ruined you today ?
Or do you want Diezani Maduake the international robber/looter who had that amount of money and didn't develop her state
Abeg who else........
Don't let hatred blind you check out those who are shouting nay, you will see those who see Ameaechi as an hindrance.

You believe all this but you have refused to believe Ameachi is not a saint either?
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by ibietela2(m): 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
melodies:
There's no one else more suitable than Amaechi. He transformed Rivers state in many ways, good network of roads, schools, hospitals staffed by expatriate and Nigerian doctors, plus the overhauling of land acquisition system et al.

Amaechi is the man for the job.

Talk true small na
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by ibietela2(m): 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
philips70:

Only minority few fools are deriding Amaechi in the Niger Delta. The wise ones like me know he is a material to uphold. Rivers will benefit so much if he heads that ministry.

How? Like more flooded Streets? Abandoned school houses?
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by egift(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
ibietela2:
Talk true small na

I think by no one, he meant those in the List submitted already.
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by philips70(m): 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
ibietela2:

How? Like more flooded Streets? Abandoned school houses?

Listen to yourself. Keep fooling yourselves, Wike will soon settle with him and leave you guys rolling on the floor. Amaechi was the best in the Niger Delta take it or leave it. I am from Delta state and not a stranger to the other states.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by gwales: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
ibietela2:

And this is coming from an "educated ILLITERATE"

1 Like

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by gwales: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
agitator:

see pesin we go school, abeg tell your parents make dem go collect back their school fees. You fellow type come even dey like your post to make you happy.

Na for you South West governors dey answerable to president, because already them dey answerable to Tinubu.

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by ibietela2(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
philips70:

Listen to yourself. Keep fooling yourselves, Wike will soon settle with him and leave you guys rolling on the floor. Amaechi was the best in the Niger Delta take it or leave it. I am from Delta state and not a stranger to the other states.

Lol what is my business if he begs Wike or Wike begs him?

How is their reunion going to pay my bills or am i making any money from their public show of shame?

Or you think am one of those jobless educated ILLITERATES?
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by ibietela2(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
egift:

I think by no one, he meant those in the List submitted already.

Ok
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by ibietela2(m): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
[quote author=gwales post=38920418][/quote]

A prayer you should be make for yourself
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by gwales: 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
ibietela2:

A prayer you should be make for yourself
hehehe are u sure u finish primary school?
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by philips70(m): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
ibietela2:

Lol what is my business if he begs Wike or Wike begs him?

How is their reunion going to pay my bills or am i making any money from their public show of shame?

Or you think am one of those jobless educated ILLITERATES?

Nice to know, you have actually been scarce around them. Amaechi did his best for Rivers, it might not be enough but he's surely not a failure and doesn't warrant pulling him down. He's better and brighter than many of them.
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by chris51(f): 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
God bless you for this write up.
I admire and Respect Rotimi Amaechi.

If he is with you, you can go to sleep with both eyes closed.
If he is against you, it is on principle and he will fight you till the end.
He doesn't talk from both sides of the mouth.

Wike was secretary to the government when Amaechi was the governor.
Amaechi nominated Wike for ministerial position.
Wike was prepared to destroy Amaechi because of governorship ambition
Mark my words, Amaechi will be a minister and Wike will be thoroughly disgraced.
If all governors had done half of what Amaechi did, Rivers State could have been better state.
I remember how we were saved from activities of cults when Amaechi was sworn in

Your name, Rotimi means God soround me Almighty God will make his enemies fall and disgraced
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by ibietela2(m): 12:50am On Oct 13, 2015
gwales:
hehehe are u sure u finish primary school?

Mad man, "a prayer you should be making for yourself".
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by ibietela2(m): 12:51am On Oct 13, 2015
philips70:

Nice to know, you have actually been scarce around them. Amaechi did his best for Rivers, it might not be enough but he's surely not a failure and doesn't warrant pulling him down. He's better and brighter than many of them.

Why the bold?
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by philips70(m): 4:46am On Oct 13, 2015
ibietela2:

Why the bold?

Pointed it because you used it to separate yourself from the crowd.
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by bro4u: 7:14am On Oct 13, 2015
Dandeson1:
disaster for Nigeria? hahahahahaha, I swear to God , you are the biggest fool on nairaland...walahicheesy even asari dokubo and fellow militants threatened war if Good luck should loss, … behold he lost what did they do Na you wey Na 4 nairaland you dey form Isis? name just one person that is accountable enough to pilot the affair, JUST ONE STUDIP WAILER
see dis mumu... And u think nigeria wouldnt hv fallen if goodluck had nt accepted d results... U stil d learn
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by ibietela2(m): 9:56am On Oct 13, 2015
philips70:

Pointed it because you used it to separate yourself from the crowd.

Ok
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by egift(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Congratulations to Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi for defying all odds and courageously being part of the Common Sense Revolution of Change.

Sir may God grant you the wisdom to discharge your responsibilities without fear or favour.

God bless Amaechi, Osinbajo and Buhari. Change is here to stay.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Visits Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Enugu State Governor (Photos) / "Universities Spending Scarce Resource On Course That Are Not Relevant" - Ben Br / INEC Must Sanction Peter Obi For Campaigning In Churches - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.