Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,999 members, 7,845,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift (23099 Views)

Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay / Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit / You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
mbanu
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by tempest01(m): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
I think the parastatals in the ND is the last corruption hold in Nigeria.

Ptdf, nddc and all.

I go for any decision that will bring sanity into the system.

From an aggrieved nigerdeltan who didnt get NDDC scholarship
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by vislabraye(m): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
frinx:
Since you are not from the Region then i won't read further.

That's the best response...

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by Dandeson1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by Liamm(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
egift:
I was just listening to Goodluck Jonathan's first address to the nation. I really like the part that there is no winner and loser; the speech was comprehensive too and the speed of the speech was also a good development.

Congratulations Mr. President!

http:///nigerian-senate-votes-to-empower-goodluck-jonathan.html
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by chicobaddest(m): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
undecidedVery soon we would start hearing amaechi 2019
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by Dandeson1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
DrPrickson:
Niger delta is blessed with highly educated, upright, respected men and women with outstanding characters. Choosing Amaechi is an insult to the nigerdelta people. Inshort PMB is doing this to spite on the region for not voting for him in the last election. ND don't want Amaechi pls choose someone else, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?
yes that is too much to ask 4?? IF PDP DONT WANT AMEACHI… NIGER DELTA DO. pls name one person with this highly educated upright respected outstanding character that you feel should be minister, JUST NAME ONE WAILER

1 Like

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
Gbam.
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by Dandeson1(m): 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
bro4u:
God forbid, we need someone accountable enough to pilot that affairs, morever we dont want any Iscariot to lead the Niger-Delta region, if he does then we know Buhari is not with us, and you know that means---DISASTER FOR NIGERIA.
disaster for Nigeria? hahahahahaha, I swear to God , you are the biggest fool on nairaland...walahicheesy even asari dokubo and fellow militants threatened war if Good luck should loss, … behold he lost what did they do Na you wey Na 4 nairaland you dey form Isis? name just one person that is accountable enough to pilot the affair, JUST ONE STUDIP WAILER

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by mizmia: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
DrPrickson:
Niger delta is blessed with highly educated, upright, respected men and women with outstanding characters. Choosing Amaechi is an insult to the nigerdelta people. Inshort PMB is doing this to spite on the region for not voting for him in the last election. ND don't want Amaechi pls choose someone else, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?
like the previous saints like Jonathan would couldn't give his hometown water?
Asari Dokubo the international arms dealer?
Orubebe chief musician and one of those who ruined you today ?
Or do you want Diezani Maduake the international robber/looter who had that amount of money and didn't develop her state
Abeg who else........
Don't let hatred blind you check out those who are shouting nay, you will see those who see Ameaechi as an hindrance.
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by jude33084(m): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nonybb:
S T U P I D P O S T. Judas Iscariot of UBIMA is about to be rewarded for plotting against his own people. When you support your own criminal Amaechi and I support my own criminal Alamieyesigha and you start condemning me, are you fair?

grin Confusion grin
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by melodies: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
There's no one else more suitable than Amaechi. He transformed Rivers state in many ways, good network of roads, schools, hospitals staffed by expatriate and Nigerian doctors, plus the overhauling of land acquisition system et al.

Amaechi is the man for the job.
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by jogojogo: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
bro4u:
God forbid, we need someone accountable enough to pilot that affairs, morever we dont want any Iscariot to lead the Niger-Delta region, if he does then we know Buhari is not with us, and you know that means---DISASTER FOR NIGERIA.

And who should that be please?
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by obailala(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
How much is the budget of the Niger-Delta ministry?... I doubt Amaechi would even be able to make any impact in that ministry due to the meagre budget (I may be wrong about the budget). Between NDDC and the ND ministry, which has the higher funds?
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by jogojogo: 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
DrPrickson:

PDP don't want him. Niger delta don't want him. Nobody wants him. Its wickedness to have him represent us when we all hate him. I won't name other person cos the president can choose from a pool of thousands that can do the job from this state and region. If he feels Amaechi is the best then we have been insulted.

It is you that do not want him. I WANT HIM!
Truth be told, Amechi's evil is that He is an APC member, secondly the battle he had with the ex president GEJ. Now we need to ask how the fight between the Amaechi and GEJ started and degenerated to the level it got. Would Ameachi alone bear all the blame over what transpired between him and GEJ? What about when PEJ had to confront Ameachi and eventually seized the microphone he had in his hand? What was GEJ response to this action from PEJ? A lot to talk about..........What about when Amaechi won the chairmanship for NGF, have we forgotten how GEJ interrupted emergence? What about when he was almost impeached by six law makers? With all these running battles between GEJ and Ameachi, you expect the later to support the presidential bid of GEJ? Common, lets be rational, logical and sincere. No one can aid an evil fighting him or her! If GEJ had won, I can't even imagine what would have happened to Amaechi if GEJ had won.

So much to talk about................in conclusion it is purely taking side and error of judgement for any one to talk of sabotage here. Ameachi never betrayed GEJ in any way. What we observed during the election is the effect/outcome of the animosity between the two.
Apart from the fight between the two and the inherent "stubbornness" at times, Ameachi performed very well as a Governor. Only a heart full of sentiment would debunked this fact.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by mizmia: 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
DrPrickson:

GEJ didn't give his people water and all the good things they desire is because of people like you. I can bet my left ball that you would have been the first to accuse him of diverting Nigeria's wealth to his people alone. GEJ did all to please Nigeria to the detriment of his own kinsmen. How is Amaechi different from all the other guys u listed? Abeg we have better sons and daughters that can represent us at abuja. Amaechi isn't one of such.
let me refresh your memory Otuoke is part of the federal republic of Nigeria where he was the president. He was also the governor so he had no excuse foe not providing water which is a basic Amenities needed. I am sure he could have made a difference as a governor if he wanted to so stop spewing trash!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by odutolasodiq(m): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
tru talk, one thing politician from that region lack is strategy, after shooting themselves in the leg, they blame it on others! crying fowl, they are being marginalized... bla bla bla..... i thought they should hav learnt from wat happened in the last general election( voting with thier thumb while thier brain is closed. the only portfolio that can be handed over to amaechi is the ministry of niger delta, Governor wike is aware of that and he is seeing amaechi as a threat reason he is instigating senators from rivers against amaechi.
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
we Niger deltans of southeastern extraction support Amaechi for minister of Niger delta.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by SirNetwork(m): 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
Are you sure you want development in the Niger Delta. What do you mean by no capable hands except Amaechi? This op is just one of those that have been plotting the downfall of the Niger Delta Region. You did not see other port folios that befits him as you claimed but rather a position you know will bring more acrimonies in the region. But let me assure you that your position does not count in the scheme of things.

Anyway for your java programming projects/assignments my signature is there to help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by Mungozutu: 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
Amechi is d man for NDDC job . Wailing wailers can hug transformer
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by Firefire(m): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
Amaechi will surely be cleared. But I wish Buhari's anti-corruption 'Good Night & Goodbye'
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by philips70(m): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

How can Amaechi work in a region where he is derided and ridiculed?
This is a joke, right?
This is why the world now laugh at us.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2951117_20151011135848_jpeg7d93ed033ccb60240e05a1d78e976402

Only minority few fools are deriding Amaechi in the Niger Delta. The wise ones like me know he is a material to uphold. Rivers will benefit so much if he heads that ministry.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by ostopsmich(m): 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
Do you know anyone who is overweight and wish to reduce like 7-12kg or you know of someone who is suffering from Diabetes Type II? Kindly tell the person to contact HealthyLivingConsults on WhatsApp:0.8.0.6.3.0.3.4.2.8.3
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by jogojogo: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
DrPrickson:

That's if you are a Rivers man. Take a simple census in port harcourt. 9 out of 10 people you ask don't want Amaechi

You re right, I am not from Rivers though from Niger Delta, I also reside in Port harcourt.
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by Reference(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
It is the best Ministry for him and I cannot see anybody else on that list better placed so far. He will do well if he can steer clear of politicking. His record on infrastructure development is good and he has the chance to close some accounts in Rivers State.
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
jogojogo:

You re right, I am not from Rivers though from Niger Delta, I also reside in Port harcourt.
lemme guess Edo state?
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by Reference(m): 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
Firefire:
Amaechi will surely be cleared. But I wish Buhari's anti-corruption 'Good Night & Goodbye'

It had ended since the merger of the CPC and the ACN. People like us were resigned to that. We don't delude ourselves. We know how Nigeria works.
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mynd44:
They can do as they wish. If they like screen him out na their wahala.

I personally dont want the NDDC post to go to anyone from the south south because they all performed poorly, the East West Road, see parts of Rivers, Abia, Bayelsa, Warri Delta CRS, only Akwaibom state did well and it was not NDDC funds.

This guy will just steal funds like his predecessors. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Girl Presents Flowers To Buhari As He Arrives Ethiopia / Jubilation In North Central Confirms Zone’s Support For Atiku- PDP / Ikpeazu Shuts Down Bakassi Market After Attack On Fire Service Vehicles (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.