Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

Men Are Not Meant To Be Monogamous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Not Meant To Be Monogamous (755 Views)

Can A Man Truly Be Monogamous? / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Not Meant To Be Monogamous by fart: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2015
I have had over 250 plus girlfriends and I have enjoyed their pu.ssy. I have experienced all shapes, sizes and smells. Women are naturally ashewos. Just take them out to eat for 20k and their puss.y is yours to fu*k and fu*ck. Who need love when girls are willing to spread their legs for 20k? I don't mind living my life as a single man for the rest of my life but for my fellow brothers be warned any girl you want to enter treat her like dust bin, Protect yourself and your goods first. You don't need her yama yama. Guys do you agree? Speak truth.

lalasticlala
Re: Men Are Not Meant To Be Monogamous by donTbone(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2015
:-XI have had over 250 plus girlfriends and I have enjoyed their pu.ssy

Its either someone is exagerrating or someone is lieing here!

The imagination of your sisters and unborn daughters just came to mind!
cry cry cry
Re: Men Are Not Meant To Be Monogamous by dharay99: 11:24am On Oct 12, 2015
250+ gfs.?
ahah...yhu can lie f0r saraki o0 lipsrsealed
Re: Men Are Not Meant To Be Monogamous by Luckygurl(f): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2015
Ewwwwwww!!!!
Na person son, boyfriend be this......

Your case is a very critical one...
Re: Men Are Not Meant To Be Monogamous by BigBashiru: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2015
Luckygurl:
Ewwwwwww!!!!
Na person son, boyfriend be this......

Your case is a very critical one...

His assessment is accurate the modern day girls are easily swayed and r not as strongly commitment minded as the men.
Re: Men Are Not Meant To Be Monogamous by hob(m): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2015
Someone has gone gaga
Re: Men Are Not Meant To Be Monogamous by Luckygurl(f): 11:39am On Oct 12, 2015
BigBashiru:

His assessment is accurate the modern day girls are easily swayed and r not as strongly commitment minded as the men.

You're generalising also the Op is and that's so out of it.

Someone claims to have had 250+ girlfriends(you and I know this is a very cheap lie) just to bash the female folks, and you expect me to believe he's normal upstairs.

Like I said, his case is critical
Re: Men Are Not Meant To Be Monogamous by BigBashiru: 11:46am On Oct 12, 2015
Luckygurl:

You're generalising also the Op is and that's so out of it.

Someone claims to have had 250+ girlfriends(you and I know this is a very cheap lie) just to bash the female folks, and you expect me to believe he's normal upstairs.

Like I said, he's case is critical

Most Nigerian men are religious and they start out good marriage seeking men. But field results aren't so good. So they start banging 50 girls a week. Can u blame them? U will see girls and propose marriage but they prefer to be ashewos. ... so we bang em like the ashewos they wanna be :-)

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Meant To Be Monogamous by Radialflow(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2015
fart:
I have had over 250 plus girlfriends and I have enjoyed their pu.ssy. I have experienced all shapes, sizes and smells. Women are naturally ashewos. Just take them out to eat for 20k and their puss.y is yours to fu*k and fu*ck. Who need love when girls are willing to spread their legs for 20k? I don't mind living my life as a single man for the rest of my life but for my fellow brothers be warned any girl you want to enter treat her like dust bin, Protect yourself and your goods first. You don't need her yama yama. Guys do you agree? Speak truth.

lalasticlala
You are wrong to have generalised the female folks like this. I have actually dated a few of them before settling down, and I'm happy to inform you that my wife is exceptional! She is God sent.
Re: Men Are Not Meant To Be Monogamous by Luckygurl(f): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2015
BigBashiru:

Most Nigerian men are religious and they start out good marriage seeking men. But field results aren't so good. So they start banging 50 girls a week. Can u blame them? U will see girls and propose marriage but they prefer to be ashewos. ... so we bang em like the ashewos they wanna be :-)

In this case, the both parties involved need serious help...
Two wrongs don't make a right, does it?
Re: Men Are Not Meant To Be Monogamous by fart: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
BigBashiru:

Spoken like a true brother
Re: Men Are Not Meant To Be Monogamous by BigBashiru: 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
fart:

Spoken like a true brother

True but I don't sleep around oh because I'm a professing Christian. What I do is I have options of women for marriage. The more options I have the more power I have. It is men that select and marry women. I try one woman @ a time though.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advise, All Romancelander / Is It Normal ? / When She Told You She Only Date Oil And Gas Workers(image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.