Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? (426 Views)

"It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React / Love At First Sight!!! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by ilotriouzAY(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2015
It is widely believed that love at first sight is not true and real love but infatuation. For instance, a male friend of mine saw a lady and fell in love with her immediately without even knowing where and who she is to the extent that he had to follow her to where she lives. In fact, he slept there that very nightand they started a relationship few days after.

But I can tell you today that the are not enjoying each other's company right now and I guess the reason is because they did not take time to know and study each other very well before establishing the relationship.
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by obontami: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
I believe in fccck in the first meeting
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by dharay99: 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hell No,
Love a† ¹s† siqh† my foo†.!
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by ilotriouzAY(m): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
dharay99:

Hell No,
Love a† ¹s† siqh† my foo†.!

why
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by donTbone(m): 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
It does exist only in Disney and Nollywood!

Ask me and I will tell you more
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
love at first? No
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by ilotriouzAY(m): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
donTbone:
It does exist only in Disney and Nollywood!

Ask me and I will tell you more

I av seen instances of pple claiming love at first sight,though I think its lust
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by donTbone(m): 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

I av seen instances of pple claiming love at first sight,though I think its lust

Love never occurs at first sight...its mere attraction mistaken for love!

(1) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Pastor To Death In Calabar For Trying To Rape Her During Deliverance / Read What This Good Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day / Funny Skit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.