Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

"It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (48067 Views)

"Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by dainformant(m): 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
A beautiful Nigerian lady who is set to tie the knot to her fiance traditionally on the 2nd of January 2018, has revealed that it wasn't love at first sight. According to the Imo State University Owerri (IMSU) graduate, Chioma Cynthia Daisy, their falling in love was indeed a gradual process.

The excited soon-to-be bride took to her Facebook account to share her lovely pre-wedding photos.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/intending-bride-shares-pre-wedding-photos-reveals-wasnt-love-first-sight.html

9 Likes

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by dainformant(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2017

3 Likes

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by dainformant(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
shocked

It wasn't love at first sight....but na condition make crayfish bend.

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
angry

∆ After you don grab am finish you con dey form Albert Einstein!!!..

No... Na love at short sight

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE ∆

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Saintsammurai(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
I wanted to type something controversial but the beauty of the lady nullified my intentions..
One of the few moments of my time here in naira land where I've really seen pure beauty .

This lady is beautiful mehn!!
I just wish she has godly character to cement her beauty.

Kudos to the man for having eyes for good stuff..

I sincerely wish them a Marriage build upon the foundation of GOD ALMIGHTY.

219 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
Smashing
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
I love her outfit
She's finer than the guy

14 Likes

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
shocked

Only a mumu will wife an IMSU girl.

No detergent can wash away the iniquities associated with being a female student of that school.

God forbid.

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by habsydiamond(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
Nice combination....yellow plus chocolate = coffee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by SIaye: 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I love her outfit
She's finer than the guy

How will the guy be fine when you girls now marry for money and not by appearance? undecided

53 Likes

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Dillusionist(m): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
imsu babes can fine for me kiss

8 Likes

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
SIaye:

How will the guy be fine when you girls now marry for money and not by appearance? undecided
Not all ladies marry for money...Take note

6 Likes

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by KingSango(m): 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
Women always look better than men, why shouldn't they? grin Imagine, you landing in an universe where the men look better than women. Even the babies would look ugly. grin

A woman must never base your standards of a man solely upon looks but his ability to provide and protect her and the children she will bare him. His character of course also.

Ase

Love Sango

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by futurerex: 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lovely

1 Like

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Airtimex(m): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
No doubt...

I love it when I see people fall in love for the right reasons...

Understanding is bae...best of luck

2 Likes

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Dillusionist(m): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No detergent can wash away the iniquities they all go through in that school. God forbid.
undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by SIaye: 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Not all ladies marry for money...Take note

Story for zamani.

Will you choose a totally cute guy with no money over a rich guy like the on in the photo above undecided?

8 Likes

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I love her outfit She's finer than the guy

angry

∆Na fine dem dey chop for marriage? ∆

1 Like

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by seanatist(m): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hmm cool...dat 2nd picture tho..d man is looking as if he is scared 2 hold his wifes waist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
I dey give you signal, shey no dey see me. I give you green light tire.

She's pretty kiss

2 Likes

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
SIaye:

Story for zamani.

Will you choose a totally cute guy with no money over a rich guy like the on in the photo above undecided?
I'd go for a totally cute guy
Money will always come
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆Na fine dem dey chop for marriage? ∆
No be fine but i can't marry an ugly nigga

1 Like

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by ItsTutsi(m): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
hmm

1 Like

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:

angry

∆ Goan sit down... ∆

10 Likes

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by emeijeh(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
SIaye:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by emeijeh(m): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:

6 Likes

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:

angry

∆ Dey there!!! Most girls no see person to marry dem be that.

Because 75% of you people rely on make-up. Comot make up like this, an ape is good looking ∆

6 Likes

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ Dey there!!! ∆
OrestesDante abeg leave me cheesy
I ve said my own

1 Like

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by dingbang(m): 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
This picture dey give me hope.... Na him be say I go marry fine woman then
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No detergent can wash away the iniquities associated with being a female student of that school.

God forbid.

Guy, you no go kill person !
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:

OrestesDante abeg leave me cheesy
I ve said my own

angry

∆ it is paining me ni. I don modify my comment goan read it again... angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / How I Was Dumped By My First Love / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.