Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

FLASH: All Tribunal Judgments By Justice Pindiga All In Favour Of The PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASH: All Tribunal Judgments By Justice Pindiga All In Favour Of The PDP (1114 Views)

My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS / BREAKING: Why Buhari Removed Me From Rivers Tribunal - JusticeĀ pindiga / DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairmanā€“justice Pindiga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FLASH: All Tribunal Judgments By Justice Pindiga All In Favour Of The PDP by kcmichael: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
FLASH: All Tribunal Judgments Being Delivered By Justice Pindiga Are All in Favour of the PDP

The embattled Justice Muazu Pindiga who was removed as the Chairman of the Rivers State Governorship Election Tribunal,and made Chairman of the National and state Houses of Assembly Tribunal for Court 2 is basing his judgement on the 21days otherwise called eligibity.
Two cases has been ruled in favour of the PDP by Justice Pindiga,and all the cases he will be deliveringJudgement today will also be based on the 21days of notice as stipulated in the Electoral act.
Magnus Abe and so many cases are not under him,other Justices are handling them.
Justice Muazu could have struck out Dakuku Adol Peterside's Petition against Nyesom Wike if not that his plots were revealed by one of the Panel Members,and he was subsequently REPLACED
Re: FLASH: All Tribunal Judgments By Justice Pindiga All In Favour Of The PDP by Mogidi: 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
Did somebody say PDP rigged Rivers election? Even with Bubu's daughter in-law as INEC chair person, we still whooping a'z'z.

3 Likes

Re: FLASH: All Tribunal Judgments By Justice Pindiga All In Favour Of The PDP by kcmichael: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
He would have rubbished Dakuku but God pass am,the 21days notice is a pre election matter which the tribunal cannot minute on except by INEC,.the tribunal sits on Post election matters.the Appeal court will upturn it
Re: FLASH: All Tribunal Judgments By Justice Pindiga All In Favour Of The PDP by themilanway(m): 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
Interesting news,maybe a coincidence? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Imagine if the table were turned.......
Re: FLASH: All Tribunal Judgments By Justice Pindiga All In Favour Of The PDP by oganology33(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sucks 2 b APC guys on the losing end in Rivers State. I'm not suprised.
Re: FLASH: All Tribunal Judgments By Justice Pindiga All In Favour Of The PDP by Endi(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
Redo the elections in Rivers a thousand times, the APC won't win a kitchen stool. Yup... We dislike them that much.

Good judgements.

(1) (Reply)

I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. / Please Help Broadcast. FG Is Owing My Family A House. / See What A Policeman Did To His Wife In Rivers State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.