Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga (4309 Views)

Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court / DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi / ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by erunz(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Justice Muazu Pindiga, the former chairman of the Rivers state governorship petitions tribunal who was removed under questionable circumstances has spoken up about the ordeal he went through just before he was dismissed as judge of the tribunal.

According to Premium Times, Pindiga availed that two weeks before he was dismissed, he was threatened.He also revealed that soon after, there was an attempt to bribe him and later on he was sacked.

He said: “Two weeks before I was removed as chairman of the Tribunal, I got a call from an unknown number, asking for an appointment for us to meet in Kaduna. And I asked, what for?

“And the caller said, it’s on a need to know basis. That the details of the meeting would be made known to me in Kaduna. And I declined.

“The next was a call from the DSS, saying they were all expecting me at meeting in Kaduna. And demanded why I turned down the appointment. And I said, I’m a chairman of a Tribunal, and do not have the luxury to attend meetings. Especially one without an agenda.

“And the caller from DSS said there was a petition of fraud against me, in a case I handled in Kaduna in 2009. And I asked him to charge me accordingly, in line with the extant laws.

“I was called again by another caller; who apologised to me, on behalf of the DSS. And offered to compensate me for the harassment I received from the DSS, and rescheduled another meeting, in Kaduna. And I declined again.

“And the next was a letter removing me as the Chairman of the Rivers State governorship petitions tribunal, and replacing me with Justice Ambrosa. As is the practice, I offered to brief Justice Ambrosa, on the proceedings so far, but he said that won’t be necessary that he has been following the case.

“Now, on the judgement delivered by Justice Ambrosa; it will be unethical and unprofessional to denigrate, or condemn the judgement of a contemporary colleague.

“However, the Supreme Court has said, that for an election to be annulled, the petitioner has to prove that elections didn’t hold at the polling units, where the winner was returned elected. And I’m not sure that the Ambrosa’s judgement arrived through that route.”

http://www.thetrentonline.com/i-was-bribed-and-threatened-then-sacked-as-rivers-tribunal-judge-justice-pindiga/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by ddippset(m): 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Rather wike bribed you Idiot!

17 Likes

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by 9jatriot(m): 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
usual fake source of trentonline.

lets assume for academic purposes that the honorable judge made these comments, why now after the verdicts has come out?

Lets assume he really got a call from an agent claiming to be from DSS, anyone with a mobile Chinese phone can place a call and claim to be anyone, DSS inclusive.

20 Likes

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by Dannyset(m): 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
Fake journalism.
Even Nigeria police won't make calls like this not to talk of DSS. If you want to lie, do it with sense.
And even the Chairman of a Tribunal won't mouth watery. like this.

Just that rubbish make FP on NL these days.

17 Likes

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by dustmalik: 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Thetrentonline is a known PDP propaganda media outlet. Try another lie

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by docadams: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
What if I were the one that called you claiming to be from DSS?

16 Likes

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by erunz(m): 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
when APC said GEJ called JEGA to change the election result, some of the people commenting now believed, but now the reverse is the case, we know that midget from kaduna made that call

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
We need confirmation. Did he really say that?

1 Like

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by hardywaltz(m): 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Story story
No serving Judge can talk like this not even the aggrieved Justice Salami.

WikeD no need for all these just prepare for Elections and pack ur bags...
We are tired of ur lies.

9 Likes

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
We already know APC is an evil party, that's why FG is focused on using DSS to perpetuate injustice grin

3 Likes

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
This is a very serious allegation that must not be dismissed. The APC is capable of anything just to pervert justice.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by cyril10(m): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
ddippset:
Rather wike bribed you Idiot!

You guys that supports APC doesn't see anything wrong in the evil that is ongoing in this present govt. Very pathetic.

Hypocrisies everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by warrior01: 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
We all know what transpired. The question remains why was pindiga removed withou a petition from the parties involved?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by erunz(m): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
for apc and FG to intimate WIKE and PDP'S witnesses shows their level of desperation.

1 Like

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
This mumu man wants to put himself in trouble

1 Like

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by erunz(m): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
THIS IS A GOVT. OF DECEIT

4 Likes

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by AlphaNet: 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by omenka(m): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
This is a very serious allegation that must not be dismissed. The APC is capable of anything just to pervert justice.
Very serious allegation coming from i "thetrentonline" which we all know?? I won't be surprised if the judge comes out tomorrow to sue thetrent for libel.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by emmalexabl(m): 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
STATES LIKE AKWAIBOM AND RIVERS ARE FAR BEYOND APC REACH...
IF THE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION WERE TO BE CONDUCTED HUNDRED TIMES.,PDP WILL STILL FLOOR APC HUNDRED TIMES AT THE POLL..
WE ARE ALL WATCHING.....
Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by LastSurvivor: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
After God fear APC
Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by speedyGonzales: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
I don't believe it is impossible that this story is true!

DSS under the directive of APC, invaded the Akwa Ibom State Government House, claiming the found bags of foreign cash and Guns but up till today they is NO Proof offered to Nigerians and No evidence of the money. just silence and everything swept under the rug... and Nigerians have forgotten about it, so quickly... If this happened in a better country, the National Assembly would have formed a committee to investigate it and get to the bottom of it and bring it to a logical conclusion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by Dannyset(m): 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Have you settled with your Ijaw brothers?
When ur done doing that, then come and talk about APC.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by Jesusloveyou: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
9jatriot:
usual fake source of trentonline.

lets assume for academic purposes that the honorable judge made these comments, why now after the verdicts has come out?

Lets assume he really got a call from an agent claiming to be from DSS, anyone with a mobile Chinese phone can place a call and claim to be anyone, DSS inclusive.
yes u are righ, how did he know dss phone number, on a second tot, dss may actually call him, to know if he can fall for their trap

1 Like

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dannyset:

Have you settled with your Ijaw brothers?
When ur done doing that, then come and talk about APC.
Are you okay? Shey ko re? Who tell you say me and my Ijaw broses get problem?
Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by erunz(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

NO MIND THEM NA SO DEM DEY LOOK FOR WETIN NO FIND THEM
Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by Jesusloveyou: 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
AlphaNet:
Now let the DSS respond since they were mentioned in this allegation...

There is no smoke without a fire
u no well, why not ask buhari to respond to d trash of allegation

2 Likes

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by Dannyset(m): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga, ore e ju! Ore e gidi.....Iranu. grin.
Dey dia dey speak fake yoruba. No go do the needful.

1 Like

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by RockMaxi: 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2015

He is a judge and he should by now know how security agents operates. Whatever the DSS want from him, they can meet him officially rather than using telephone proxies.

1 Like

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
No mind am. Him wan derail.
erunz:
NO MIND THEM NA SO DEM DEY LOOK FOR WETIN NO FIND THEM
Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dannyset:

Oga, ore e ju! Ore e gidi.....Iranu. grin.
Dey dia dey speak fake yoruba. No go do the needful.
Chai, fear God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by morbeta(m): 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Total lies!!!! Prove it!!! After all your a judge.
Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga by brixton: 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Shame on Nigeria and our people that play politics with everything. Today is Wike's turn, but what if it's your turn to cry for justice tomorrow and get denied due to high corruption that's ruined all aspects of our general being?

African need to be recolonized for another 100 years- Don Trump

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paris Attacks:At Least 153 Killed In Gunfire And Blasts...(CNN) / A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. / Crowd Gathers As Fayose Cuts His Hair At Local Barber Shop In Ekiti (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.