Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Help I Am In Love With A Foreign Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Am In Love With A Foreign Girl (641 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Dating Sites (nigerian Girl Vs Foreign Girl) / Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Am In Love With A Foreign Girl by ailehwise(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
I have been chatting with this babe for like a month and we both fell in love. She agree to marry me any time I asked her. my problem now is that she's from UK and my elder bro advice me not to meet her in UK for the wedding that the cos of living is very high in UK and it might take me more than 10yrs or more to get my paper. he said if I can convince her that my agent advice me we meet me in France or italy where I can easily get my visa. but before I tell her this I must have sent her gift that he has done this before. the gift will only build the love and trust. in fact she has sent to me her home address and postal address in case I want to send the gift. my bro advice me the gift should be one customized with her name
Please any additional advice is needed
Thanks
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
chai wait o bro, lemme ask u dis question, GIRLS DON FINISH FOR NIGERIA?
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Foreign Girl by gab264(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Op that's quite a huge investment gringrin
You should be more concern about yaa capital.
#Thumb up Op#
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Foreign Girl by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
Our brothers marrying in UK should come and advice this guy.
Make me sef learn, incase I catch one oyibo.

1 Like

Re: Help I Am In Love With A Foreign Girl by gab264(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
fantazia:
Do u knew wat it means to be inlove huuu??
Have u even fall inlove before??
For me Nigeria girls ain't worth being with quote me if am rigthsad
Am already finalising my plan to apply for girls in other foreign countries toogrin

1 Like

Re: Help I Am In Love With A Foreign Girl by ailehwise(m): 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
fantazia:
brother not my fault cos all the Niger babe I have dated are fake.
this is a girl that chatting with her alone makes me happy.
imagine a girl have not met telling me the me and her against the world. she also said me and her together foreve.
just I love you I have never received this from Niger babe.
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Foreign Girl by Crieff(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
stupidity:
Our brothers marrying in UK should come and advice this guy.

Make me sef learn, incase I catch one oyibo.

Stupidity, how do you want to learn with your name? EFCC, M16, etc will catch you o.

(1) (Reply)

INd / What Can I Give To Her As Gift!!! / God Fearing Woman With A Good Heart For A Wonderful Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.