Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,569 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

GEJ Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani, Says PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani, Says PDP (838 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister / Nigerians Attack Metuh On Twitter 4 Saying GEJ Wanted Kachikwu 2 Replace Diezani / Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani, Says PDP by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
Olisa Metuh, national publicity secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has revealed that Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan wanted to name Ibe Kachikwu as replacement for Diezani Alison-Madueke as petroleum minister. Metuh, who spoke on President Muhammadu Buhari’s decision to head the petroleum ministry, said his party would expose him if anything dishonest happens in the ministry. He stated that the PDP under Jonathan discovered the incumbent group managing director of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), over two years ago. “Ibe Kachikwu was supposed to be Minister of Petroleum under PDP two years ago; he is not a new discovery,” he said. “If the President handles the petroleum industry and does anything dishonest, we will expose him and tell Nigerians.” He added that his party was committed to constructive criticism and not unnecessary opposition of every government policy. “The style we are bringing is constructive criticisms because the essence is not about winning. It is about serving the people. We want to serve the Nigerian people – that is why we are in politics,” he said on a Channels TV programme , Sunrise Daily. “When we were in government, the then opposition government (APC) did certain things that were indecent and not good for the progress or unity of our country. “Anytime there was a terrorist attack on the country, we had lots of condemnation of the government and it made the terrorists emboldened. The insurgents were dividing us along ethnic and religious lines and the APC were promoting it.” “As an opposition party, we have decided that we will not adopt the same tactics. We have not abused Mr. President; we do not abuse his office. We limit ourselves to issues, providing alternatives and options to his policies and programmes, although we haven’t seen any yet.” Speaking on the ministerial nominees, the PDP spokesperson said the president chose those he had worked with, knowing full well where their strength and capacity lies. Metuh argued that Buhari reserves the right to choose the people he had worked with and whose capacity he can vouch for, adding that the PDP only has a problem with the timing of the list, not the content. “At this time, we are still discussing ministers as if it’s a big deal. We are now talking about ministerial appointments like that Telemundo show,” he said. “PDP only has problem with the timing of the list publication not the nominees.”

https://www.thecable.ng/metuh-gej-wanted-kachikwu-replace-diezani

lalasticlala
Re: GEJ Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani, Says PDP by chocolateme(f): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Eziokwu??
Re: GEJ Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani, Says PDP by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hmmm.

*In Funke Akindele's voice*...Some pple can lie in this world o!

Metuh or worefa they call u, pls take am easy. We know GEJ would have reduced fuel price to #8 if he had won.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani, Says PDP by nedu2000(m): 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
'wanted to' but didn't....the path to he'll is paved with good intentions.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani, Says PDP by deadZONE: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
*Wated*

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Nna that is past tense

What is the latest?
Re: GEJ Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani, Says PDP by kemlily(f): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
palapala
Re: GEJ Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani, Says PDP by theV0ice: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
I thought one moniker called maupe was accusing modath of lying when she broke this news in the morning??

https://www.nairaland.com/2659540/ibe-kachikwu-pdp-idea-apc#38901048
Re: GEJ Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani, Says PDP by arbitter: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
And when and If Buhari fixes this country to a reasonable extent im sure they'll also say ' Jonathan was supposed/wanted to do that so its nothing new' eh?, Like that bullshit even makes any sense. Then again the nation is full of halfwits so this crap usually sells with them.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani, Says PDP by Olaolufred(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
[size=28pt] story story.
death after mercy,
oh, it is mercy after death.
oh, it is epistle from the book of people deceiving people(pdp)[/size]
Re: GEJ Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani, Says PDP by modath(f): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ebele
Re: GEJ Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani, Says PDP by GudluckIBB(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
I blame lai mohammed for olisa metu's abnormality

If lai mohammed had forced olisa metuh to attend the crash course he offered him or even take the pains to go to his house or office to lecture him on how to be an opposition spokesman, I'm sure by now, Olisa metuh would have been making a whole lot of sense whenever he opens his mouth to speak.

Alhaji lai mohammed, if you know you will be confirmed by the senate, better start lecturing that boy now. wink
Re: GEJ Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani, Says PDP by Ilekeh(f): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
[size=18]Should have, could have, would have.......but didn't.

Long story, too salty. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani, Says PDP by modath(f): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
theV0ice:
I thought one moniker called maupe was accusing modath of lying when she broke this news in the morning??

https://www.nairaland.com/2659540/ibe-kachikwu-pdp-idea-apc#38901048

I believe what happened is that "he who will know but will remain nameless" put a call through to him & he was asked to do damage control..& created a catchy moniker to create doubt in people's minds

The Maupe moniker was created today to wail about the news, & cause confusion, can't wait for the twitter memes to drop.....

I may be a PMB stan,but i love Nigeria more & would never debase myself & integrity to PDP members level.

You who shall remain nameless, you will never know peace, you will keep rynning from pillar to post for your crumbs.... alatenuje, ebinna... smiley

1 Like

Re: GEJ Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani, Says PDP by maupe: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
modath:

I believe what happened is that "he who will know but will remain nameless" put a call through to him & he was asked to do damage control..& created a catchy moniker to create doubt in people's minds

The Maupe moniker was created today to wail about the news, & cause confusion, can't wait for the twitter memes to drop.....

I may be a PMB stan,but i love Nigeria more & would never debase myself & integrity to PDP members level.

You who shall remain nameless, you will never know peace, you will keep rynning from pillar to post for your crumbs.... alatenuje, ebinna... smiley
I have to hand it to you. You created four different monikers and opened four different threads, and even went as far as creating a fake website just to start your PR campaign against Kachukwu. Tinubu's plan will not work, because by fire and by force PMB must scrap subsidies. TINUBU must go broke.
Re: GEJ Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani, Says PDP by modath(f): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
maupe:

I have to hand it to you. You created four different monikers and opened four different threads, and even went as far as creating a fake website just to start your PR campaign against Kachukwu. Tinubu's plan will not work, because by fire and by force PMB must scrap subsidies. TINUBU must go broke.

Lalasticlala, seun,ishilove kindly look into this harassment.. Thank you..
Re: GEJ Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani, Says PDP by teadrake(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
People deceiving party at it again ooooo.
Re: GEJ Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani, Says PDP by divineappo(m): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
CAMPAIGN AFTER ELECTION
Re: GEJ Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani, Says PDP by divineappo(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Campaign afta election
Re: GEJ Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani, Says PDP by mofaz: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
kemlily:
palapala
Hi,
I'd like to know you.
If you don't mind that is

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!:Nigeria Children Street Hawkers..this Should Go Viral And Win An Award / BREAKING NEWS; A Callout For Help!!!!!! / Book On Buhari Selected For American Library Association's Midwinter Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.