Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

He Left After Having S3x With You?...see Why The Boo Left For Another Boozlin.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Left After Having S3x With You?...see Why The Boo Left For Another Boozlin.. (1892 Views)

VIDEO: #bbnaija Housemate Bisola Having S3x With Ttt(big Brother Africa 2017) / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Left After Having S3x With You?...see Why The Boo Left For Another Boozlin.. by datprincess(f): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
men lose interest in certain women after having sex? read why..

Why do some men lose interest in certain women after having sex? I

guess you've also asked yourself this question countless times..

I get many messages from women who say that they are unhappy because their men left them for good few days or weeks after having sex.
Why do some men lose interest in certain women after having sex? read why..

This problem begins with the lack of understanding of the way men think.
A woman will chase a man if she likes him (in most cases) but a man can chase a woman for different reasons. A man might be chasing you because he likes you or just because he wants to have sex.

I get many messages from many confused women who tell me that some men send them messages and say that they love them then do the opposite and i usually reply saying that many men will do whatever it takes just to reach the goal of having sex.

In other words many women are too naive to realize that some men can lie, act as if they have emotions and make up so many stories just to end up having sex.

While most women usually have the goal of bonding with a partner that they love, many men seek sex and nothing else.

Now, the question is; Why do some men lose interest in women after having sex?

At this point you may have guessed that men who lose interest after having sex are the ones who wanted nothing but sex and th...READ MORE HERE..http://www.odiongist.com/2015/09/why-do-some-men-lose-interest-in.html

1 Share

Re: He Left After Having S3x With You?...see Why The Boo Left For Another Boozlin.. by Sunexy(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
undecided
Re: He Left After Having S3x With You?...see Why The Boo Left For Another Boozlin.. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
hmmm anything i say here can be use against me by one female nairalander, so lemme keep quiet. "she is watching
Re: He Left After Having S3x With You?...see Why The Boo Left For Another Boozlin.. by ThePeacemaker(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
undecided
Re: He Left After Having S3x With You?...see Why The Boo Left For Another Boozlin.. by datprincess(f): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
fantazia:
hmmm anything i say here can be use against me by one female nairalander, so lemme keep quiet. "she is watching
pls drop your opinion so we can learn from it too
Re: He Left After Having S3x With You?...see Why The Boo Left For Another Boozlin.. by datprincess(f): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: He Left After Having S3x With You?...see Why The Boo Left For Another Boozlin.. by Toks2008(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
datprincess:

I get many messages from women who say that they are unhappy because their men left them for good few days or weeks after having sex.

A woman will chase a man if she likes him (in most cases) but a man can chase a woman for different reasons. A man might be chasing you because he likes you or just because he wants to have sex.

I get many messages from many confused women who tell me that some men send them messages and say that they love them then do the opposite and i usually reply saying that many men will do whatever it takes just to reach the goal of having sex.

In other words many women are too naive to realize that some men can lie, act as if they have emotions and make up so many stories just to end up having sex.

While most women usually have the goal of bonding with a partner that they love, many men seek sex and nothing else.

At this point you may have guessed that men who lose interest after having sex are the ones who wanted nothing but sex and th...READ MORE HERE..http://www.odiongist.com/2015/09/why-do-some-men-lose-interest-in.html

You said it all.

This is why i pity all these hot chics dem chai! i so so pity them because they tend to get so much attention but in actual fact,it is their body that is calling these guys and not the love these guys have for them and once the guys have their way,they simply look out for the next available hot chic.

Hot chic no dey finish and no matter how hot a chic may think she is,there are thousands more out there much hotter than her.
Re: He Left After Having S3x With You?...see Why The Boo Left For Another Boozlin.. by datprincess(f): 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
u right dear
Toks2008:

You said it all.

This is why i pity all these hot chics dem chai! i so so pity them because they tend to get so much attention but in actual fact,it is their body that is calling these guys and not the love these guys have for them and once the guys have their way,they simply look out for the next available hot chic.

Hot chic no dey finish and no matter how hot a chic may think she is,there are thousands more out there much hotter than her.
Re: He Left After Having S3x With You?...see Why The Boo Left For Another Boozlin.. by Mzdivacious(f): 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
guys do it cos they r assholes.one of my besties was sleeping with a doctor who used to tell her about he loves her n wants a srz rltionship n shiit...then told me in his words "d fact sey i dey enter dey come out no mean sey i want a rltnship with her"...guys r just assholes
Re: He Left After Having S3x With You?...see Why The Boo Left For Another Boozlin.. by datprincess(f): 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
yea..but that depends on which categories she placed herself on, it obvious she a type that can easily be convinced with i want a serious relationship, marriage and all that craps
Mzdivacious:
guys do it cos they r assholes.one of my besties was sleeping with a doctor who used to tell her about he loves her n wants a srz rltionship n shiit...then told me in his words "d fact sey i dey enter dey come out no mean sey i want a rltnship with her"...guys r just assholes
Re: He Left After Having S3x With You?...see Why The Boo Left For Another Boozlin.. by BlackrulesDworld(m): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ok
Re: He Left After Having S3x With You?...see Why The Boo Left For Another Boozlin.. by IamLEGEND1: 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
people get lied to everyday

Re: He Left After Having S3x With You?...see Why The Boo Left For Another Boozlin.. by Vinshu(f): 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
Why can't ladies just say No to Bleep!ing? If they say No, this topic won't exist as it won't be happening often and then obvious undecided

I don't blame the men at all!
Re: He Left After Having S3x With You?...see Why The Boo Left For Another Boozlin.. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oponu afofunmu ni op yi walahi cos reading this was like watching unfamiliar, uncomfortable people interacting at a cocktail party no one wanted to attend in the first place. I mean you failed to make sense! Your supporting write up was totally against the will of your topic. You apparently kidnapped your sentences in the middle of the night and forced them into this arbitrary plan of yours cheesy. Datprincess, you didn't submit a cool one here, you submitted a hostage situation cheesy cheesy
Re: He Left After Having S3x With You?...see Why The Boo Left For Another Boozlin.. by Mzdivacious(f): 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
datprincess:
yea..but that depends on which categories she placed herself on, it obvious she a type that can easily be convinced with i want a serious relationship, marriage and all that craps
u cant understand.a few lines cant explain it all.but trust me..it doesnt justify what the guy did.what they always do everyday..awon onishekushe oshi
Re: He Left After Having S3x With You?...see Why The Boo Left For Another Boozlin.. by AfroKnight: 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
It is the anticipation that causes the attendant disappointment or disinterest. There are expectations before a guy finally gets to sleep with his new and fresh chick. grin His expectations are even further heightened if she's the greedy/needy type who demands money and gifts. Ooo... He would naturally look forward to the night of rewards. grin grin

It's like the wonderful aroma of a pot of soup boiling on the cooker tantalizing your senses. Then you serve yourself and find out that it's tasteless - little or no salt! What?! angry

It takes a sense of commitment to stay with her beyond that sexual encounter. Some guys wouldn't mind sticking with her; others would seek the next best option out there. Would you blame them? Human wants are insatiable. Well, I believe in commitment though.
Re: He Left After Having S3x With You?...see Why The Boo Left For Another Boozlin.. by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 13, 2015
datprincess:

Same way women lose interest after eating a guy's money
I guess it swings both ways undecided
Re: He Left After Having S3x With You?...see Why The Boo Left For Another Boozlin.. by datprincess(f): 10:33am On Oct 13, 2015
Categorically yes for those whose depends on their Bf and wants him to pay all the bills for them, i cant even remember the last time i asked my guy for money, thats me i work and i fight poverty
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Same way women lose interest after eating a guy's money
I guess it swings both ways undecided
Re: He Left After Having S3x With You?...see Why The Boo Left For Another Boozlin.. by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 13, 2015
datprincess:
Categorically yes for those whose depends on their Bf i wants him to pay all the bills for them, i cant even remember the last time i asked my guy for money, thats me i work and i fight poverty
Same way it goes for those guys who just want to have sex and go. They look at sex as some sport. I cant remember the last time I used and dumped a girl. That's me, truly committed wink
Re: He Left After Having S3x With You?...see Why The Boo Left For Another Boozlin.. by datprincess(f): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Same way it goes for those guys who just want to have sex and go. They look at sex as some sport. I cant remember the last time I used and dumped a girl. That's me, truly committed wink

(1) (Reply)

Mention things u nvr used to do dat u do now. / Would You Still Date Her? / Wedding Of A Road Construction Worker (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.